[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andrew Hawkins

Chloroform Rx

This is an interesting player to me. He has been consistent through 3 games, but nothing to brag about. I've started him as either WR3 or Flex (we start 3 WR's + Flex) and have been happy with the production. I've never been one to sell high on a player because I always want that production on my team, but with him I really wonder if he is a candidate. There is not much you can get for him but he is the perfect compliment to another player to perhaps land you someone of higher quality.

In the NFL he is 3rd in targets, 8th in receptions, and 14th in yards. Of course he has no touchdowns, and at 5'7, this is not likely to change much.

So my real question is this: when Josh Gordon comes back does he become the 3rd WR behind Miles? I'm thinking this is going to be the case. Would they put him in the slot? I know it's a ways down the road but I'm just curious as to what people think his season long value/production will be.

I picked him up off waivers so if I can get 10-15 every week in PPR as a flex player through the bye weeks until Gordon returns I'd be content with that.

I think he's a good WR3/4 depending on league size. His production will drop when Gordon returns, but that won't be until week 12, practically the end of the regular season for fantasy. He may not score a lot of TDs but he consistently gets looks, receptions and yards.

I liked him last year in CIN and had him on my team as depth.