[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Question on a possible stat correction

Team Archer

My stats on CBS reflect the fumble lost. The official NFL box score has it as well.

So I'm not sure that sites that normally report on stats corrections are going to include this, since the initial stats already showed it.

Are you sure the league does negative points for fumbles lost?

You might try doing a web search for something like "nfl stat corrections week 3 2014 XXXXX" where the XXXXX is the site that hosts your league. In searching without a site name I saw several links from NFL, ESPN, Yahoo and other about stat corrections, all had stuff in week 2 but nothing yet in week 3.

Stat corrections USUALLY come out on the Thursday following the games. But, as others have said, Cutler does show a lost fumble already in each of the sites I use, so you may want to check to see that your league actually penalizes lost fumbles..... and double check that the lost fumble is showing up for your particular league host.

Im positive we lose points for Fumbles. Hopefully espn changes it. Thanks guys

Have you checked both your leagues scoring settings and what ESPN is showing as the stat line for Cutler. Seems like the 30 seconds it would take to do that would clear this up for you. I mean, I know it is a lot more fun for all involved to randomly speculate on the board here, but doing those two simple things would have answered this for you Monday night.
  • Like 1