[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Damn kickers

sarge5121976

Well go right ahead and burn that waiver spot see how it works out when you miss out on that guy that brings so many Fantasy squads to the promised land. NO kicker will do that for you they're a dime a dozen. yawn:

What I was saying.....IF it was possible to have some foresight on Prater's production, I would know whether to do this or not........

Unfortunately it's not, so I wont. Cool?

Also depends what kind of waiver spot you'd be using to get him. If you're 10/12 on waivers and it resets every week, and waivers are thin why not. But spending a large portion of bid $ doesn't make a lot of sense.

Heck I traded a kicker last year for some value, never thought that would happen. (I had Hauschka and Crosby, both were doing well and top 5, it was one of the missing pieces on the other owner's roster.)