[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jerrick Mckinnon for Jason Witten?!

aminer

14 team Standard (Big play points jacked up... i.e 40yards+ TDs/rec/rush)

Should I trade Jason Witten for Jerrick Mckinnon?

QB: Brees/ Hoyer

TE: Jason Witten, Travis Kelce, Jordan Reed (1 depth chart spot)

RB: Asiata, Chris Johnson, Steven Jackson, Antone Smith, Benny Cunningham (2 depth chart spots)

WR: AJ Green, Mohamed Sanu, Jordy Nelson, Michael Crabtree, Allen

Robinson (3 depth chart spots)

Witten has been doing mediocre <10pts/game and pass blocking a LOT , while I'm stacked on TEs . Mckinnon looks tempting .

There are 2 flex positions as well

I know first year in FF. I had eddie Lacy, and expect CJ2YPC to do something. But lucky for me antone smith has been breaking out almost 30 pts a game.

Doesnt help I was one of the last picks as well.

Edited by aminer

I know first year in FF. I had eddie Lacy, and expect CJ2YPC to do something. But lucky for me antone smith has been breaking out almost 30 pts a game.

Doesnt help I was one of the last picks as well.

I love having last pick in the draft...actually 8 - 10 are perfect IMO.

Yes...not to echo what others have said, but McKinnon will help your RBs, and I think Whitten's days as a top flight fantasy tight end are over. Kelce has the potential to be way better than Whitten if the Hamburgler will let him play more.

Edited by kwolf68

Completely agree on trading for McKinnon, just be aware his head coach is apparently an idiot:

Coach Mike Zimmer said he wants to get Matt Asiata more touches this week against the Bills.

Zimmer expanded and added that he wants Jerick McKinnon's touches to come down from Week 6. Against the Lions last Sunday, McKinnon out-touched Asiata 17-3 and out-snapped Asiata 48-15. Zimmer wants that to change because Asiata is "dependable," and added that running backs who can't pass-protect can "get the quarterback killed." We take that as a direct reference to the raw McKinnon. We still like McKinnon as an RB2 based on natural talent, while Asiata is a low-upside RB3 who is wholly dependent on scoring touchdowns