[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Cleveland Running Game, starring Terrance West?

MTSuper7

According to an ESPN Cleveland source, West is supposed to receive the bulk of carries today. I wonder how many people actually start him? Especially over Tate if they have both? (I'm rolling the dice on West - Tate's 2 YPC doesn't exactly instill confidence). Hopefully a star will be born today (or I guess re-born).

3 of the worst run defenses consecutively and they've (as a team) gained 153 yards on the ground! How does a team go from one of the more dominant run offenses to complete crap?! There's no way the loss of Mack accounts for all this, something is terribly wrong with the team

Ben Tate, welcome to dumpsville!

Is Mack out for the season?

Yes and that is the primary reason for the run game sucking. I didn't believe it at first, because in the game he got hurt John Greco (RG) moved over to center and somebody else came in at guard. That seemed to work the rest of that game, but they changed later to move Greco back and somebody else came in to play center. David Diehl (Fox analyst) doing the Browns game Sunday mentioned that losing the center (who never missed games) could be the key to the Browns running game suffering so much.

They also mentioned not giving Crowell many chances because of some fumbles he's had. The run game was going nowhere, but they kept trying every series or two. Only at the end with a lead and trying to run out the clock did they have a little success.

Drafted Tate.

Traded for West.

Dropped West for Crowell.

Started Tate.

All this because of their O-Line and schedule. But I've not had a single quality start from any of them (benched Tate on his first game back). I think I'm just going to drop Tate and hold on Crowell. I don't see the value of having either Tate or West. Hell I might just abandon ship and drop Crowell as well. What a mess.