[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

1 minute ago, slimgoodboogie said:

That would be nice!

Not as much confidence in Akers?

Honestly, no, but it could happen. 

7 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

I definitely think Perine’s path to being the lead back is now much clearer than Akers.  But, you know, he plays for the Jets. So there’s that. 

Lol, yeah even Trevor Lawrence might avoid coming out so the Jets can't draft him. Pffft.

41 minutes ago, Last Starfighter said:

What's your opinion between Zack Ertz or Jordan Reed for the rest of the season.

I think Reed has more value. 

Irish, this is my line up this week, 12 teams PPR

QB: Kyler Murray
WR: DK Metcalf,DeAndre Hopkins
RB: Ezkiel Elliots, Miles Sanders
TE: Jonnu Smith
Flex:Kenyan Dranke

BK: Arron Rodgers, Leonard Fournette, Curtis Samuel, Jakobi Meyers

Worry about Ezkiel Elliots

What will you line up week 11 if you have same team like me.

Thanks

Good Morning Irish!

Half PPR this week:

QB - Wentz or Famous Jameis?

TE - Goedert or Fant?

Flex - Tee Higgins, Edmonds, AB, McKissic, or Perine?

**UPDATE**  Swift in concussion protocol and unlikely to play this week?!?  What the heck?!?

Well, if that's the case, my RB2 will have to be Edmonds tonight, or wait until game time on Sunday and play McKissic or Perine if Swift is out.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Slim

Edited by slimgoodboogie

19 hours ago, sabercats5441 said:

Irish, this is my line up this week, 12 teams PPR

QB: Kyler Murray
WR: DK Metcalf,DeAndre Hopkins
RB: Ezkiel Elliots, Miles Sanders
TE: Jonnu Smith
Flex:Kenyan Dranke

BK: Arron Rodgers, Leonard Fournette, Curtis Samuel, Jakobi Meyers

Worry about Ezkiel Elliots

What will you line up week 11 if you have same team like me.

Thanks

I would play Zeke for sure and leave your lineup as is. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Good Morning Irish!

Half PPR this week:

QB - Wentz or Famous Jameis?

TE - Goedert or Fant?

Flex - Tee Higgins, Edmonds, AB, McKissic, or Perine?

**UPDATE**  Swift in concussion protocol and unlikely to play this week?!?  What the heck?!?

Well, if that's the case, my RB2 will have to be Edmonds tonight, or wait until game time on Sunday and play McKissic or Perine if Swift is out.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Slim

I play Wentz and I hate the eagles.  Play Fant. I would've benched Edmonds, played McKissic and then waited on Swift but if not played Perine. 

6 minutes ago, Amit87 said:

Who do you like ROS between Woods and Kupp? Half PPR. Thanks!

Kupp by a very slim margin. Although in only half PPR, they're more likely dead even. 

Edited by irish

11 hours ago, irish said:

I play Wentz and I hate the eagles.  Play Fant. I would've benched Edmonds, played McKissic and then waited on Swift but if not played Perine. 

Okay, well I didn’t play Edmonds. So assuming Swift is out, I need an RB2 and a Flex from these. McKissic, Perine, Tee Higgins (questionable), and AB. Could also pick up Kerryon Johnson or Cam Akers. 

Thoughts?

Thank you!

Edited by slimgoodboogie

Irish, coming back to you for your sage advice.

I have a trade proposal of me giving up C. Edmonds, R. Woods, and Ballage and in return, I'd get Mixon, Marvin Jones, and Burkhead.  The other guy needs to win now (wants Ballage), I want a stronger group of running backs in the playoffs.

The next two games I'm basically a lock for, which will carry me to the playoffs (playing against people who aren't setting for byes/injuries), so maximizing points now (next 2-3 weeks) isn't important, getting a solid group of running backs together for the playoffs is: right now I have Kamara and Mostert "should" be coming back next week, so if I have those two plus Mixon, I'll have a pretty solid running back group for the playoffs.... provided Mixon is healthy by then.  I have Edmonds, Fournette, Ballage, and Ahmed as other RB's, so possible viable FLEX, but no one I'd really consider RB2 material once Ekeler comes back.

On the wide receiver end of things, losing Woods hurts, but I have a pretty solid lineup of WR2/WR3's with Higgins, Aiyuk, Fulgham, and Lazard with Ridley taking the WR1 spot.

First year of Fantasy Football, so I'm new to all this.  Seems like the hit to my WR isn't huge, because it feels like I've been picking Higgins over Woods enough recently anyway, and Mixon is definitely a boost if he plays.

Thoughts?  Am I correct in assuming the trade is a good one for me if Mixon comes back before the playoffs?

Edit: Really starting to question if Mixon if/when Mixon will come back this season and at what cpacity.  He may split with Gio given how he's playing.  Swap Mixon for Ekeler?

Edited by Smau

On 11/6/2020 at 7:50 PM, irish said:

Hi Irish,

I wanted to ask your opinion on my lineup call this week and which TE to drop in a claim for Hurst? 10 teams, .5 ppr, starting 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex(RB/WR/TE), 1 TE, D/ST, K. Thanks as always for your advice!

QB-Murray

RB-Cook, Hunt

WR-Adams, Metcalf

Flex-Jefferson

TE-Ebron

D/ST-Miami

K-Carlson

Bench-Burrow, Ekeler(IR spot), David Johnson, Edmonds, Ridley, Higgins, Goedert, Colts. I am thinking of dropping Goedert in the claim for Hurst since Ertz is soon to be back. Thanks again!

12 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Okay, well I didn’t play Edmonds. So assuming Swift is out, I need an RB2 and a Flex from these. McKissic, Perine, Tee Higgins (questionable), and AB. Could also pick up Kerryon Johnson or Cam Akers. 

Thoughts?

Thank you!

Easily Higgins and McKissic. 

2 hours ago, Smau said:

Irish, coming back to you for your sage advice.

I have a trade proposal of me giving up C. Edmonds, R. Woods, and Ballage and in return, I'd get Mixon, Marvin Jones, and Burkhead.  The other guy needs to win now (wants Ballage), I want a stronger group of running backs in the playoffs.

The next two games I'm basically a lock for, which will carry me to the playoffs (playing against people who aren't setting for byes/injuries), so maximizing points now (next 2-3 weeks) isn't important, getting a solid group of running backs together for the playoffs is: right now I have Kamara and Mostert "should" be coming back next week, so if I have those two plus Mixon, I'll have a pretty solid running back group for the playoffs.... provided Mixon is healthy by then.  I have Edmonds, Fournette, Ballage, and Ahmed as other RB's, so possible viable FLEX, but no one I'd really consider RB2 material once Ekeler comes back.

On the wide receiver end of things, losing Woods hurts, but I have a pretty solid lineup of WR2/WR3's with Higgins, Aiyuk, Fulgham, and Lazard with Ridley taking the WR1 spot.

First year of Fantasy Football, so I'm new to all this.  Seems like the hit to my WR isn't huge, because it feels like I've been picking Higgins over Woods enough recently anyway, and Mixon is definitely a boost if he plays.

Thoughts?  Am I correct in assuming the trade is a good one for me if Mixon comes back before the playoffs?

Edit: Really starting to question if Mixon if/when Mixon will come back this season and at what cpacity.  He may split with Gio given how he's playing.  Swap Mixon for Ekeler?

I'd rather have Mixon and I think it's a very fair trade that slightly leans in your favor. If Mixon comes back strong, you'll be golden. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JTBF81 said:

Hi Irish,

I wanted to ask your opinion on my lineup call this week and which TE to drop in a claim for Hurst? 10 teams, .5 ppr, starting 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex(RB/WR/TE), 1 TE, D/ST, K. Thanks as always for your advice!

QB-Murray

RB-Cook, Hunt

WR-Adams, Metcalf

Flex-Jefferson

TE-Ebron

D/ST-Miami

K-Carlson

Bench-Burrow, Ekeler(IR spot), David Johnson, Edmonds, Ridley, Higgins, Goedert, Colts. I am thinking of dropping Goedert in the claim for Hurst since Ertz is soon to be back. Thanks again!

I would definitely drop Goedert for Hurst and most likely play Hurst this week over Ebron. 

Good Morning Irish!

So I picked up Taysom Hill.  I'm very intrigued by his upside with the rushing potential, and he could be the Saints starting QB ROS.  What are your thoughts on him, and playing him over Wentz this weekend (assuming Hill is officially named the starter)?

Also, I have Goedert and Fant at TE.  Ertz and Reed are available on the WW.  Any interest in those 2 ROS over my guys?

Thanks!

Slim

Edited by slimgoodboogie

6 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Good Morning Irish!

So I picked up Taysom Hill.  I'm very intrigued by his upside with the rushing potential, and he could be the Saints starting QB ROS.  What are your thoughts on him, and playing him over Wentz this weekend (assuming Hill is officially named the starter)?

Thanks!

Slim

Morning!

Love the move!  His rushing alone will make him pretty valuable. I'd start him over Wentz this week, even though Wentz should be solid as well. Hill should be a top 10 play this week and if he runs the rest of the way, could make for a great addition that is a critical piece of bringing a championship home for some teams.