irish

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, irish said:

Nope, I like your team the way it is. 

Okay, thank you for that.

 

So this week in a half ppr:

 

TE Fant or Goedert?

 

Flex Edmonds, McKissic, Gore, Tee Higgins, or AB?

 

If Swift doesn't play, I would need an RB2 and a Flex from the list above.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, hayduke2005 said:

1. I get JRob / Lockett for Zeke and Conner (this owner is 3-8)

2. I get DHop / Gaskin for Zeke and Higgins (this owner is 6-5 battling for playoff spot)

3. I get Keenan Allen for Conner and Diontae (this owner is 8-3 tied with me for 1st)

 

PPR

 

Roster pre trade:

QB - Wilson

RB: A. Jones, Zeke, Conner, Mostert, Z Moss, J Williams

WR - D. Adams, Diontae, Higgins, AB

TE - Waller

 

The best trade for you to do in overall value in return versus value lost is Jrob and Lockett for Zeke and Connor. Jrob is an upgrade over either Zeke or Connor and Lockett becomes your #2 WR. The key is to look at how that trade impacts your overall lineup. I will assume that you start 2 RBs, 2-3 WRs, flex

 

Therefore, you go from

Jones, Zeke

Adams, Diontae, Higgins

Connor or AB

 

To

 

Jones, ARob

Adams, Lockett, Diontae/Higgins

Diontae, Higgins, Mostert, AB or Moss

 

Your RBs are improved, as are your WRs and your flex is as good or better. The only place you take a hit is at RB depth, which could be okay if Mostert returns to form. 

 

I probably wouldn't do the 2nd deal as I don't like dropping to Gaskin and Higgins losing Burrow hurts some. The 3rd trade has you losing RB deal while getting a stud WR. That would be my 2nd choice. 

Edited by irish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Anthony02 said:

Choose 1 to Start

 

Marvin Jones or Tee Higgins

.5 PPR

 

I'd start Jones. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Hey Irish, here's what I am looking at for week 12.  Who would you play? 

 

I am bottom 3 in the league  in a must-win spot vs a top 3 in our league, who has a decent but not lights out (between 109-115 estimated points in 1/2ppr league) team lined up.   

--------------

In each category, I put my probably choices first.  Thoughts?

 

QB(1)- Carr, BigBen

 

WR(2)- CalRidley, BCooks, Tee HIggins, MikeWilams

 

Flex(1, no QB)- AJ Brown

 

RB(2)- JConner, Ballage, Carson, Mckissic, Edmonds

 

(TE, K, DST are locked  as Andrews, JTucker, Pittsburgh)

---------------

I can get GusEdwards, NAlgohor, sterlingS, and Jcrowder off the wire, but am leaning heavily to not do that.  

 

I am pretty comfortable with my WR choices and Carr over Ben. 

RB has me triple guessing.  RB Concerns:

 

Carson is back, but will he split time or just take over?  

JConner is seeing fewer and fewer touches and getting less out of it, but vs Balt and with a slightly wounded Ben, maybe that reverses.  

Ballage is the clear #1, gets a lot of touches and can catch.  Good matchup @ BUF, but will the chargers just pass a ton, cutting his touches? Is Ekeler back, rendering him moot?

McKissic and edmonds have both been good to me... but then again you dont marry the players, you play them, right?

 

 

 

 

Hey FTD (Definitely better abbreviation than STD),

 

"but then again you dont marry the players, you play them, right?"

 

Had me cracking up!  So true!

 

QB - Carr for sure

WRs - Ridley and Cooks

Flex - Brown

RBs - I understand going Connor and Ballage but something is screaming in me to start Connor and Carson. I think Ballage has a solid game either way but I'm leaning Carson but I don't think much separates them. 

 

GL, Happy Turkey Day!

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, boochunter said:

Hey Irish,

 

Trying to decide who to plug in for WR3 and FLEX between Boyd, Meyers, AB, and Slayton, what are your thoughts ?

 

My first thought was Boyd and Meyers but I'd roll with Boyd and Brown going up against the Chiefs in what I think could be a shootout. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Anthony02 said:

Should i Pick up Agholor and start him over Tee Higgins and/or Marvin Jones?

 

Other WRs are Cooks and Ridley

 

.5PPR

 

Nope, I'd play Jones. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Onesickfx said:

Duke I’m bailing on. I’ve come to the conclusion he’s not going to run for a 100+ yards and there’s a chance Watson will run the ball himself in red zone.

ahmed or Gallman I can see running for 100+ and a score.

 

why Ahmed over Gallman?

 

I see them as being very closely ranked this week. I think Ahmed gets more touches and total yards but Gallman has a better chance a reaching paydirt.  So, I'm just hoping Ahmed is able to not only able to out gain Gallman but score as well. Wouldn't fault you if you liked Gallman better though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Okay, thank you for that.

 

So this week in a half ppr:

 

TE Fant or Goedert?

 

Flex Edmonds, McKissic, Gore, Tee Higgins, or AB?

 

If Swift doesn't play, I would need an RB2 and a Flex from the list above.

 

TE - Goedert

Flex - AB

RB2 (if needed) - Edmonds by a smidge. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Thanks Irish!

Happy Thanksgiving!

 

You're welcome, Happy Turkey Day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anthony02 said:

Pick one in my FLEX

McKinnon, James white or Agholor

 

.5PPR

 

Thanks!

 

Unbelievably so, I think I roll with Agholor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, goose228 said:

Which QB?

 

Rodgers vs CHI

or 

Watson @ DET

 

Thanks

 

Watson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was just offered Waller in dynasty PPR for my Engram & 2021 1st (likely mid to late) & I declined. I might counter with Golladay straight up for Waller, but then I am stuck with Engram still. (I also have Goedert)

 

What is Waller's value at this point? Topped 50 yds only once since week 4...

 

Trying to get Mixon w/Waller from him. Can't figure out what WR to add to my 2021 1st (mid to late) & Engram. Won't be AJ Brown, Allen or ARob. I'm not sure he'd say yes if it were a guy like Aiyuk or Antonio Brown, though. Maybe add Golladay, but I think I might be overpaying at that point?

 

I tried to also get Thielen from him, but he wanted waaaaay too much then (My J. Robinson, Engram, Golladay AND one of Allen or AJB) So I took Thielen out of after that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, nyjets18 said:

Should I start Carr or Hill at QB this week? I'm in a 2 QB league and other QB is Rodgers.

 

I can see any combination of the 3 work out as best options. But I'd roll with Carr and Rodgers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy thanksgiving Irish!

 

help me decide on flex. Zack Moss or Kerryon Johnson (hoping for turkey day magic here) .5PPR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, NeverEnough- said:

I was just offered Waller in dynasty PPR for my Engram & 2021 1st (likely mid to late) & I declined. I might counter with Golladay straight up for Waller, but then I am stuck with Engram still. (I also have Goedert)

 

What is Waller's value at this point? Topped 50 yds only once since week 4...

 

Trying to get Mixon w/Waller from him. Can't figure out what WR to add to my 2021 1st (mid to late) & Engram. Won't be AJ Brown, Allen or ARob. I'm not sure he'd say yes if it were a guy like Aiyuk or Antonio Brown, though. Maybe add Golladay, but I think I might be overpaying at that point?

 

I tried to also get Thielen from him, but he wanted waaaaay too much then (My J. Robinson, Engram, Golladay AND one of Allen or AJB) So I took Thielen out of after that...

 

Yeah, he's overvaluing Thielen. So basically you're trying to get Mixon and Waller.  See if he'll do Golladay and Engram for Mixon and Waller. 

Edited by irish
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, chips101 said:

Happy thanksgiving Irish!

 

help me decide on flex. Zack Moss or Kerryon Johnson (hoping for turkey day magic here) .5PPR

 

I'd start Moss. 

 

Happy Turkey Day!

Edited by irish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Irish!

 

I’ve secured a playoff spot and have the Pittsburgh defense.  I was thinking about adding/stashing the Seattle defense the first week of the playoffs when they host the Jets (Pit D is at Buffalo that week).  What are your thoughts on that?

 

Or I could pickup a 2nd QB since I only have Taysom Hill currently, and don’t know if he will remain the starter there. 
 

Drop candidates are McKissic, Tee Higgins, Curtis Samuel, Edmonds, Gore, AB, Fant, Goedert. 
 

WW pickup options:

Seattle D

Daniel Jones

Tannehill

Goff


Thoughts?

Thanks!

Slim

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Hey Irish!

 

I’ve secured a playoff spot and have the Pittsburgh defense.  I was thinking about adding/stashing the Seattle defense the first week of the playoffs when they host the Jets (Pit D is at Buffalo that week).  What are your thoughts on that?

 

Or I could pickup a 2nd QB since I only have Taysom Hill currently, and don’t know if he will remain the starter there. 
 

Drop candidates are McKissic, Tee Higgins, Curtis Samuel, Edmonds, Gore, AB, Fant, Goedert. 
 

WW pickup options:

Seattle D

Daniel Jones

Tannehill

Goff


Thoughts?

Thanks!

Slim

 

 

You need to get a 2nd QB and I highly doubt you ever start Gore.  I'd add Tannehill, Goff 2nd option. Just ride the Steelers for defense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Irish,

    Happy Thanksgiving!  I wanted to ask you about a couple lineup decisions for this week. I'm in a 10 team, .5 ppr league at 8-3 going against the 9-2 1st place for the division this week. We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex(RB/WR/TE), TE, D, K. My current line up for the week is:

QB-Murray

RB-Cook, Henry

WR-Adams, Metcalf

Flex-Jefferson

TE-Goedert

D-Miami

K-Koo

Bench-Carr, Ekeler, David Johnson, Edmonds, Ridley, Higgins, Ebron, Indy

Mainly debating between Ridley and Jefferson at flex and Goedert vs Ebron for TE. Thanks for any advice! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, JTBF81 said:

Hi Irish,

    Happy Thanksgiving!  I wanted to ask you about a couple lineup decisions for this week. I'm in a 10 team, .5 ppr league at 8-3 going against the 9-2 1st place for the division this week. We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex(RB/WR/TE), TE, D, K. My current line up for the week is:

QB-Murray

RB-Cook, Henry

WR-Adams, Metcalf

Flex-Jefferson

TE-Goedert

D-Miami

K-Koo

Bench-Carr, Ekeler, David Johnson, Edmonds, Ridley, Higgins, Ebron, Indy

Mainly debating between Ridley and Jefferson at flex and Goedert vs Ebron for TE. Thanks for any advice! 

 

Hey JT,

 

Happy Turkey Day,  hope it was a good one for ya. 

 

Both WRs at great starts but I'm leaning Ridley. For TE I'm leaning Goedert. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I traded Zeke for Lockett so who do I sit of these WR’s (can start 3 2 we and a flex1pt. PPR)

D Adams

M Thomas 

C Ridley

T Lockett 

and if Thielen goes off COVID-19 include him 

thanks for all you advice

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.