[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

PPR - 6 pts TD, 1 pt per rec, 1 pt 10 yards

Well, I thought I had this figured out but after Mondays performance by Mostret, I don't know. Here is who I have and have been thinking Mostret for Drake.  Do you agree?  I have to start 2 RB, 2 WR and have 1 Flex.

Aaron Jones

Drake

Mostret

Metcalf

Beasley

Cupp

1 hour ago, schwaby said:

PPR - 6 pts TD, 1 pt per rec, 1 pt 10 yards

Well, I thought I had this figured out but after Mondays performance by Mostret, I don't know. Here is who I have and have been thinking Mostret for Drake.  Do you agree?  I have to start 2 RB, 2 WR and have 1 Flex.

Aaron Jones

Drake

Mostret

Metcalf

Beasley

Cupp

Without question, I start:

RBs - Jones and Drake

WRs - Metcalf and Beasley

Flex - Kupp

3 hours ago, irish said:

Hey Slim, 

So, first thing's first. Even though both RB2 and WR2 are concerns, I believe WR2 is a greater concern right now.  And I think you go out and grab Coutee. 

QB - Definitely Hill

RB1 - CMC, so glad you didn't trade him

RB2 - Swift

WR1 - Hopkins

WR2 - Coutee

TE - Goedert

Flex - Higgins against the Cowboys

K - Succop

Def - Panthers for sure

BTW, we've chatted a bunch, out of curiosity, where you from and how old are ya?  Forgot if I asked before. 

Thanks Irish!

Yeah, you did ask me last season. I’m half a century old sir!  Live in San Antonio, Texas. 

Current roster:

QB Taysom Hill, Cousins

RB CMC, Sanders, Swift, Gore, Edmonds

WR Hopkins, Claypool, AB, Tee Higgins

TE Fant, Goedert

K Succop

DST Pit

So drop Gore for Coutee. If I don’t get him, who am I going after next?  Again, the options are:

Goff

Rivers

Dalton

Ty Johnson

McKissic

Jeff Wilson

Keke Coutee

T.Y. Hilton

Tim Patrick

Lutz

Carolina

TB

Also, who would I drop for the Carolina DST?

On 12/6/2020 at 9:50 AM, irish said:

Miami is a great play this week and in week 15.  The Seahawks are a good play in week 14 against the Jets. Then you can play either the dolphins (but they're @ Raiders) or Bills in week 16 (@ NE).  

Thanks. Picked up 49'ers. Still out there are the Browns with great Week 15 and Week 16 schedule. Thinking about picking up Browns and dropping Dolphins now. 

Would start Seahawks this week vs Jets and then playoffs for our league begin in Week 15 - just play Browns out for 15 and 16. What do you think?

2 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Thanks Irish!

Yeah, you did ask me last season. I’m half a century old sir!  Live in San Antonio, Texas. 

Current roster:

QB Taysom Hill, Cousins

RB CMC, Sanders, Swift, Gore, Edmonds

WR Hopkins, Claypool, AB, Tee Higgins

TE Fant, Goedert

K Succop

DST Pit

So drop Gore for Coutee. If I don’t get him, who am I going after next?  Again, the options are:

Goff

Rivers

Dalton

Ty Johnson

McKissic

Jeff Wilson

Keke Coutee

T.Y. Hilton

Tim Patrick

Lutz

Carolina

TB

Also, who would I drop for the Carolina DST?

Ah right, I recall now.

If you don't get Coutee, you're playing Higgins at WR2 and then doing Gore for Carolina and starting Claypool or AB in the flex. That's one possible solution. 

20 minutes ago, FantasyBot said:

Thanks. Picked up 49'ers. Still out there are the Browns with great Week 15 and Week 16 schedule. Thinking about picking up Browns and dropping Dolphins now. 

Would start Seahawks this week vs Jets and then playoffs for our league begin in Week 15 - just play Browns out for 15 and 16. What do you think?

Love the Seahawks this week, obviously. I love the Browns in week 16 but against the giants in week 15 could work but isn't as appealing. The Seahawks have Washington in week 15, so that could work. Between the Seahawks and Browns you're good to go. 

3 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

McKissic in the flex maybe?

I think Claypool could be just as effective in the flex but he's been rough lately and McKissic gets a ton of work receiving, so he probably provides a higher floor than Claypool. 

8 minutes ago, irish said:

I think Claypool could be just as effective in the flex but he's been rough lately and McKissic gets a ton of work receiving, so he probably provides a higher floor than Claypool. 

Okay so hear me out. You like my WW requests in this order?

Gore for Coutee

Gore for Carolina

Gore for McKissic

Or I can try to get multiple, just need to know who to drop. 

***UPDATE*** CMC tweaks his quad in practice?!?!

Edited by slimgoodboogie

8 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Okay so hear me out. You like my WW requests in this order?

Gore for Coutee

Gore for Carolina

Gore for McKissic

Or I can try to get multiple, just need to know who to drop. 

***UPDATE*** CMC tweaks his quad in practice?!?!

With the quad tweak, you need to move McKissic up to 1 on your priority list, Coutee 2 and Carolina 3.  I wouldn't want to drop anyone else but if needed Edmonds or AB would be it. 

3 minutes ago, irish said:

With the quad tweak, you need to move McKissic up to 1 on your priority list, Coutee 2 and Carolina 3.  I wouldn't want to drop anyone else but if needed Edmonds or AB would be it. 

Roger that. 
If I get McKissic for RB2 or Flex, do you like T.Y. Hilton or Patrick more than Claypool or Higgins this week?

Edited by slimgoodboogie

25 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Roger that. 
If I get McKissic for RB2 or Flex, do you like T.Y. Hilton or Patrick more than Claypool or Higgins this week?

If CMC ends up not playing then McKissic is your RB2 and I like both Higgins and Claypool more then than Hilton or Patrick.   Hilton and Claypool are similar but you already have Claypool. 

4 minutes ago, irish said:

If CMC ends up not playing then McKissic is your RB2 and I like both Higgins and Claypool more then than Hilton or Patrick.   Hilton and Claypool are similar but you already have Claypool. 

Alright Irish, I sincerely thank you sir!

You're in New Jersey, correct?

Are you about to call it a night, because I have another thought or 2. 

Just now, slimgoodboogie said:

Alright Irish, I sincerely thank you sir!

You're in New Jersey, correct?

Are you about to call it a night, because I have another thought or 2. 

I am from central Jersey. I'm a late nighter.  Currently sitting in bed, chilling with the wife, watching The Voice.

27 minutes ago, Seddikstah said:

With the option of picking up Corey Davis, is Joe Mixon worth stashing? I'm considering dropping Cooks for Davis as well.

I think Mixon is toast. And even if he played in week 15 or 16 could you trust starting him?  I wouldn't. I'd grab Davis, dropping Mixon and keep Cooks. 

• Like 1

Okay Irish, after reading my team news it seems like neither of my top 2 RBs are a lock to play except Sanders (yuck - so weird to say 'yuck' about him and be benching him this week).

CMC with a tweaked quad, and Swift with illness and if he plays may be limited.  So as you said, my priority add is McKissic.

If I get McKissic and drop Gore, I might still try to add Coutee, but doubtful I get him.  Would you drop Edmonds or AB for him?

Also, a radical desperate move perhaps, but what do you think about picking up Corderell Patterson and playing him as either RB2, WR2, or Flex?

He has dual eligibility and has been strong lately?

26 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Ha!

My wife loves that show!

Okay, let me gather my thoughts for a minute and I’ll shoot another question at you in the next 10 minutes. 

Sounds good. Yeah we enjoy that one and just started up the Mandalorian.

1 minute ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Okay Irish, after reading my team news it seems like neither of my top 2 RBs are a lock to play except Sanders (yuck - so weird to say 'yuck' about him and be benching him this week).

CMC with a tweaked quad, and Swift with illness and if he plays may be limited.  So as you said, my priority add is McKissic.

If I get McKissic and drop Gore, I might still try to add Coutee, but doubtful I get him.  Would you drop Edmonds or AB for him?

Also, a radical desperate move perhaps, but what do you think about picking up Corderell Patterson and playing him as either RB2, WR2, or Flex?

He has dual eligibility and has been strong lately?

Yeah, sucks to see the RB situation. Gotta hope CMC plays and Swift recovers as well. If that doesn't happen, you could be toast. I like Coutee more than AB. I also get the radical Patterson play but I wouldn't make that move. 

3 minutes ago, irish said:

Yeah, sucks to see the RB situation. Gotta hope CMC plays and Swift recovers as well. If that doesn't happen, you could be toast. I like Coutee more than AB. I also get the radical Patterson play but I wouldn't make that move. 

Roger that Irish!

So McKissic is top priority (dropping Gore).

Try for Coutee 2nd (dropping AB)?

And roll with PIT DST and don't worry about Carolina?

16 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Roger that Irish!

So McKissic is top priority (dropping Gore).

Try for Coutee 2nd (dropping AB)?

And roll with PIT DST and don't worry about Carolina?

Yes, McKissic would make for a solid RB2 this week if needed or great flex. I would prefer Carolina over the Steelers this week but not going forward. See what happens with McKissic and Coutee. 

6 minutes ago, irish said:

Yes, McKissic would make for a solid RB2 this week if needed or great flex. I would prefer Carolina over the Steelers this week but not going forward. See what happens with McKissic and Coutee. 

Yep, will do.

Thanks again Irish!

BTW, Mandalorian is a great show!  We love it!