[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Quick questions Irish... lineup related.

Team is in signature, it's standard.

Currently thinking

QB: Cam

RB1: David Johnson

RB2: Denard Robinson

WR1: DeAndre Hopkins

WR2: Sammy Watkins

Flex: Kamar Aiken

TE: Ben Watson

DST: KC

Bench:

Karlos Williams

Cameron Artis-Payne

Christine Michael

Alshon Jeffery

Aj Green,

Calvin Johnson

Panthers D

I could also pickup Desean, Crabtree, or Jordan Matthews

Also, if Brees sits, do I start Zack Miller or Eric Ebron?

I'd play Williams over Robinson and definitely over Aiken. I'd start megatron, Desean Jackson and AJ Green over Aiken add week. In that order. I'd play miller at TE.

Starting QB Cam Newton at Atl QB #1 RB C. West vs. Cle RB #5 RB Matt Forte at TB RB #8 WR B. Marshall P vs. NE WR #4 WR Kamar Aiken vs. Pit WR #24 TE Jordan Reed P at Phi TE #3 FLX Karlos Williams Q vs. Dal RB #14 K C. Catanzaro vs. GB K #5 DST Kansas City Chiefs vs. Cle DST #2 SitTING RB T.J. Yeldon Q at NO RB #51 WR T.Y. Hilton at Mia WR #29 WR Rueben Randle at Min WR #34 WR DeVante Parker vs. Ind WR #40 TE Antonio Gates at Oak TE #6 DST Carolina Panthers at Atl DST #3

Thanks for all your help through out the season. i made it to the top 2! what would you change about this line up?

thanks and merry Christmas it's standard btw

Not a problem, glad I could help. Congrats on your top 2 finish. I wouldn't change anything about your lineup, go win it all! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Toughest call for me....l

Standard scoring....6pts per Td...bonuses for tds over 25 yds

Which QB....

Bree's vs Jax or Rivers vs Oak.......

If I go with Bree's, only FA qbs are cutler, McCarron, keenum or New Orleans backup.

I'd start Brees, knowing I had a fall back in cutler.

Edited by irish

RBs...Pick 2 (standard scoring, non ppr....bonuses at 50 yds receiving)

Artis-Payne vs Atl

Gillisee vs Dal

Karlos Williams vs Dal

Cmike vs STL

Woodhead vs Oak

Joique bell vs SF

Donald brown vs Oak

Playing Williams and Woodhead without a doubt.

WR3...standard scoring, non ppr....bonuses for long tds

Starting Marshall vs NEP, Cooks vs Jax and

Currently starting AJ Green vs Denver

Would you sub in either of the following?

Parker vs. Indy

Snead vs Jax

Nope, keep everything the way you have it.

Hey Irish,

Well, here we are in the super bowl championship this week. Thanks for all your advice. I have one final lineup question for you. The only spots I question are RB2 and flex. Full Point PPR, here's the line up:

QB: Big Ben

WR1: Antonio Brown

WR2: Michael Floyd

RB1: Denard Robinson

RB2: Tim Hightower

TE: Greg Olsen

Flex: Kamar Aiken

K: Josh Brown

DST: Patriots

Bench:

Karlos Williams

Buck Allen

Shaugn Draughn

Chris Ivory

Stevie Johnson

My question is: would you perhaps drop out Kamar Aiken for Karlos Williams even though he'll be sharing touches? Or would you play Karlos over Robinson or Hightower?

I'd play Williams and Hightower over denard, but keep everything else.

here is my questions for the 2 week championship

so here is my lineup so far. ppr

Qb: Bortals

Rb1: Martin

Rb2: Gore

Wr1: A. Brown

Wr2: Baldwin

Te: Reed

Flex: Green

Bench:

Manning

Langford

Powell

D Jackson

Edelman

LaFell

B Watson

I Edelman is in I will put him flex but if he isn't should I play Jackson? At rb I'm stuck on if i should play gore or risk going with powell.

I can also right now pick up Big Ben, Draughn, Williams, Sproles, or C Mike no wait. What do you think the best game plan is for this and next week.

I like Williams over green but keep everything else.

Which two players out of these would you play?

Hightower (JAC)

Denard Robinson (@NO)

James White (@NYJ)

C-Mike (STL)

Artis-Payne (@ATL)

Hurns (@NO)

I have the "safe" choices, Hightower and Robinson, penciled in as of now but I'm not too excited about them as those guys play on heavily pass-oriented offenses and I think that game script will probably be a fast paced shootout.

I'm really tempted to play James White as I think he's finally settled into a nice role with the Pats and Amendola probably won't play. Also tempted to play Artis-Payne as they may let the rookie go off since Atlanta's run defense is so bad and they'll probably want to rest their starters, but again, Carolina RBs don't tend to put up huge numbers because of Cam's passing game and his own running.

I do have Edelman who I'll play if he's active.

Standard espn.

Current starters

Cam

Lamar Miller

Powell

Watkins

Sanders

Hightower flex

Gronk

Carolina dst

Graham gano

Bench

Denard Robinson

Micheal Floyd

Kamar Aiken

Chris ivory

Would you change anything?

Thanks! Merry Christmas!

At RB, I'd go hightower and miller and go Robinson in the flex.

Merry Christmas and GL!

Which two players out of these would you play?

Hightower (JAC)

Denard Robinson (@NO)

James White (@NYJ)

C-Mike (STL)

Artis-Payne (@ATL)

Hurns (@NO)

I have the "safe" choices, Hightower and Robinson, penciled in as of now but I'm not too excited about them as those guys play on heavily pass-oriented offenses and I think that game script will probably be a fast paced shootout.

I'm really tempted to play James White as I think he's finally settled into a nice role with the Pats and Amendola probably won't play. Also tempted to play Artis-Payne as they may let the rookie go off since Atlanta's run defense is so bad and they'll probably want to rest their starters, but again, Carolina RBs don't tend to put up huge numbers because of Cam's passing game and his own running.

I do have Edelman who I'll play if he's active.

Stick with Hightower and Robinson.

• Like 1

TD only league

QB - Eli, Winston, Osweiler or Bridgewater?

WR - need four (no points for yardage)

Dez, Julio, Cooks, John Brown, DGB, Hopkins, Moncreif

Winston

Hopkins, Julio, Cooks and moncrief

Hi, I made the championship and iam not quite sure who to start this coming week, can I get your advise on who you think? Team is in my sig... PPR

1qb

2rb

2wr

1flex wr,rb or te

Te

D

K

Thanks I really appreciate all your help!!!

Newton

Martin and West

Julio, Evans and Robinson

Thomas

Chiefs

Santos

Glad I can help, GL and Happy Holidays!

Irish,

Standard Scoring

1. If Drew Brees doesn't play, should I still start Ben Watson (vs. Jax) or pickup and start Will Tye (@Min) instead?

2. Allen Hurns (@NO) or Alshon Jeffery (@TB) (not sure the severity of his hammy injury)?

3. Cameron Artis-Payne (@ATL) or Christine Michael (vs. STL)?

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays!

I'd play Jeffery (if he plays), Michael and Watson.

Pick 2 RB's

Woodhead @ Oakland

Hightower vs. Jacksonville

Robinson @ New Orleans

Artis-Payne @ Atlanta

Morris @ Philiadelphia

Pick 2 WR's

Baldwin vs. St. Louis

Cooks vs. Jacksonville

Watkins vs. Dallas

Decker vs. New England

Merry Christmas and thanks for the help,

Woodhead and Hightower

Watkins and Baldwin

Merry Christmas to you also and glad I can help.

Thank you for previous help. Must have become busy for holidays which I understand. Merry Christmas!

Been crazy busy but I'm all caught up now. Merry Christmas to you as well!

Still alive here!

Standard scoring.

Choose 2 RBs:

F. Gore @ Miami

D. Robinson @ New Orleans

J. Hill @ Denver

B. Powell vs Cheaties

Choose 3 WRs:

B. Marshall vs Cheaties

S. Watkins vs Reverse cowboys

M. Evans vs Bears

T. Lockett vs Rams

B. Cooks vs Jaguars

QB: Newton

TE: Gronk

Def: Chiefs

Obviously, RB is the weakness here. Abdullah, C. Sims, Gillislee and McKinnon available on waiver wire. I'm thinking of picking up McKinnon (dropping Powell) just in case the Vikings decide to sit Peterson. Now if I do so and Peterson sits, should I play McKinnon instead of one of the others?

Edited by Dcat

Need some help finalizing my lineup for this weeks championship in my 8-team league. We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR/TE, 1 RB/WR/TE flex, 1 DST and 1 K.

Scoring is standard except for the following: 6 pt passing TDs. 3 pt bonus for 100+ rush/rec yards and an additional 3 pt bonus for every 50 yards after 100. 3 pt bonus for 300+ passing yards and an additional 3 pt bonus for every 100 yards after 300. Defenses are also very heavy in this league with a lower total score granting a large point swing and 1 pt for every 50 return yards.

My opponent got off to a nice start with Latavius Murray last night. My lineup currently looks like this:

QB: Bortles

RB: David Johnson, Forte

WR: Antonio Brown, Cooks

Flex: McFadden

TE: Olsen

DST: Chiefs

K: Gano

Bench:

QBs: Fitzpatrick, Cousins

RBs: Ivory, Hill, Karlos Williams

WRs: Fitzgerald, Lockett

My concerns about my lineup revolve around my RB2/WR2/Flex.

Cooks is a solid WR, but there is concern about Brees playing and it's difficult to predict how much work Cooks would see if Brees sits and Flynn is the starter. If I were to sit Cooks, Fitz has the better matchup, but has been losing targets to Brown/Floyd in the Cardinals offense.

Forte has a tough matchup, but is still a great talent and should be good for 12-15 touches. He has become much more TD dependent now though with Langford taking around half the reps. McFadden gets plenty of volume and has two straight 100 yard games against a defense ranked in the middle of the pack against the run. I have a hard time plugging in Ivory/Hill for either of my current starting RBs. The only chance at upside would be Karlos Williams, but with his injury and the emergence of Gillislee there isn't a clear cut answer at who gets the bulk of the carries for BUF.

Would you leave the lineup I currently have set or make a switch?

Thanks and good luck!

Still alive here!

Standard scoring.

Choose 2 RBs:

F. Gore @ Miami

D. Robinson @ New Orleans

J. Hill @ Denver

B. Powell vs Cheaties

Choose 3 WRs:

B. Marshall vs Cheaties

S. Watkins vs Reverse cowboys

M. Evans vs Bears

T. Lockett vs Rams

B. Cooks vs Jaguars

QB: Newton

TE: Gronk

Def: Chiefs

Obviously, RB is the weakness here. Abdullah, C. Sims, Gillislee and McKinnon available on waiver wire. I'm thinking of picking up McKinnon (dropping Powell) just in case the Vikings decide to sit Peterson. Now if I do so and Peterson sits, should I play McKinnon instead of one of the others?

You play

Gore and Robinson

Marshall, Watkins and Evans

And you win the championship!

You play

Gore and Robinson

Marshall, Watkins and Evans

And you win the championship!

that's exactly how I had them penciled in.

This is semifinals week in this particular league. Two separate 12 team conferences. Week 16 wins me my conference and then on to week 17 vs the winner of that conference (there may be the same players on both those teams, since each conference is separate and drafts for 12 teams.)

Need some help finalizing my lineup for this weeks championship in my 8-team league. We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR/TE, 1 RB/WR/TE flex, 1 DST and 1 K.

Scoring is standard except for the following: 6 pt passing TDs. 3 pt bonus for 100+ rush/rec yards and an additional 3 pt bonus for every 50 yards after 100. 3 pt bonus for 300+ passing yards and an additional 3 pt bonus for every 100 yards after 300. Defenses are also very heavy in this league with a lower total score granting a large point swing and 1 pt for every 50 return yards.

My opponent got off to a nice start with Latavius Murray last night. My lineup currently looks like this:

QB: Bortles

RB: David Johnson, Forte

WR: Antonio Brown, Cooks

Flex: McFadden

TE: Olsen

DST: Chiefs

K: Gano

Bench:

QBs: Fitzpatrick, Cousins

RBs: Ivory, Hill, Karlos Williams

WRs: Fitzgerald, Lockett

My concerns about my lineup revolve around my RB2/WR2/Flex.

Cooks is a solid WR, but there is concern about Brees playing and it's difficult to predict how much work Cooks would see if Brees sits and Flynn is the starter. If I were to sit Cooks, Fitz has the better matchup, but has been losing targets to Brown/Floyd in the Cardinals offense.

Forte has a tough matchup, but is still a great talent and should be good for 12-15 touches. He has become much more TD dependent now though with Langford taking around half the reps. McFadden gets plenty of volume and has two straight 100 yard games against a defense ranked in the middle of the pack against the run. I have a hard time plugging in Ivory/Hill for either of my current starting RBs. The only chance at upside would be Karlos Williams, but with his injury and the emergence of Gillislee there isn't a clear cut answer at who gets the bulk of the carries for BUF.

Would you leave the lineup I currently have set or make a switch?

Thanks and good luck!

I like everything about your lineup and I think Brees plays. However, I'd give some serious thought about starting Karlos Williams over Forte. I think Williams outscores Forte.

• Like 1

that's exactly how I had them penciled in.

This is semifinals week in this particular league. Two separate 12 team conferences. Week 16 wins me my conference and then on to week 17 vs the winner of that conference (there may be the same players on both those teams, since each conference is separate and drafts for 12 teams.)

Ah, I see. GL!

Should I start Dorial Green-Beckham or Rishard Matthews for my WR2 spot and for my RB2 spot should I start Jay Ajayi or Lamar Miller?

Half PPR Half Standard

I'd go with miller for sure and DGB over Matthews.