[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Cooks or Travis Benjamin?

Charles or Ware?

I'd go with Benjamin and ware.

1 pt PPR. Who to play at TE

Witten, Miller, or Pitta

Pitta for sure.

Crowell vs WSH or West vs OAK?

standard scoring

I'd start Crowell.

Start Baldwin or Tyrrell Williams in ppr. Also think I should drop Watkins for Dorsett or hold onto Watkins till he comes back in 8 weeks?

I'd be starting Baldwin for sure.

I'm not really sure watkins will be returning this season,I certainly wouldn't trust or want him. So getting anything and dropping him is better,Dorsett is a good plan B.

Hey Irish, whats up. Having trouble setting lineup this week, got a lot of what ifs...

I have OBJ in and Cooper for WR

Gore, Christine Michael who did great last week.

For flex...I have J. Crowder who i picked off waivers who actually looks promising this week, but I have W.Fuller (Wash WR), W. Fuller (Hou WR), or Ware to put in.

What do you think?

I can get Terrence West of waiver...

FYI Rodgers is on bye so i have Cousins in and playing the guy who beat me 1st week with me getting almost 170 pts!

Edited by tooch420

Top of the mornin to ya sir! I have a RB dilemma this week that you could possibly shed some light on. My options aren't great today but they are all I got. It's a standard league; I need 2:

Ware or/and Charles vs Steelers (probably splitting carries); Coleman vs Carolina and Gurley vs Cards. Thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Who should I start between:

Tyreek Hill

Brandon Marshall

Eddie Royal

I know Marshall seems like the obvious answer, but this league is set up to give a ton of points for return yards. So far Hill has averaged 30.4 points per game, Royal with 29.0 and Marshall 17.0.

The scoring is as follows:

Receiving = 2 PPR, .15 points per yard, 6 points for receiving TD, 4 points for a 40+ yard TD, 6 points for 50+ yard TD, 3 points for 100-199 receiving game, 5 points for 200+ yard game

Returning = .25 points per yard (both kick and punt), 6 points return TD

Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm leaning towards Marshall (especially with Decker out), but something in me tells me maybe I should start Hill.

Hey Irish, whats up. Having trouble setting lineup this week, got a lot of what ifs...

I have OBJ in and Cooper for WR

Gore, Christine Michael who did great last week.

For flex...I have J. Crowder who i picked off waivers who actually looks promising this week, but I have W.Fuller (Wash WR), W. Fuller (Hou WR), or Ware to put in.

What do you think?

I can get Terrence West of waiver...

FYI Rodgers is on bye so i have Cousins in and playing the guy who beat me 1st week with me getting almost 170 pts!

How ya doing' tooch!

I'd be starting Ware in the flex.

Edited by irish

Top of the mornin to ya sir! I have a RB dilemma this week that you could possibly shed some light on. My options aren't great today but they are all I got. It's a standard league; I need 2:

Ware or/and Charles vs Steelers (probably splitting carries); Coleman vs Carolina and Gurley vs Cards. Thoughts? Thanks in advance!

And the rest o' the day to you Spiralz!

I like your options, I'd start Ware still this week and wait to see what Charles has in store for the RoS. And I'd start Gurley. Wouldn't even hesitate.

Thanks for answering Q's!

Would you go Crowder, Sims or Charles in the flex?

For me it'd be between Crowder and Sims as I'd take a wait and see approach on Charles. I'd start Sims especially in a standard scoring league but still in PPR too.

which D/ST?

Cardinals vs Rams

Broncos @ Bucs

Both great options but I'd go with the Broncos.

Who should I start between:

Tyreek Hill

Brandon Marshall

Eddie Royal

I know Marshall seems like the obvious answer, but this league is set up to give a ton of points for return yards. So far Hill has averaged 30.4 points per game, Royal with 29.0 and Marshall 17.0.

The scoring is as follows:

Receiving = 2 PPR, .15 points per yard, 6 points for receiving TD, 4 points for a 40+ yard TD, 6 points for 50+ yard TD, 3 points for 100-199 receiving game, 5 points for 200+ yard game

Returning = .25 points per yard (both kick and punt), 6 points return TD

Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm leaning towards Marshall (especially with Decker out), but something in me tells me maybe I should start Hill.

I'd go with Marshall too as I feel that Hill would need a pretty big return game to rival Marshall and I wouldn't want to have to depend on that.

Irish, I need your help quick. Delanie Walker or Gary Barnidge? Not sure Walker is a 100% yet? Is he a risk worth taking at this point?

12 team - Standard League.

They are neck and neck for me, especially in a standard league. Therefore, don't take the risk, start Barnidge.

Irish,

PPR League, need to start 5 of these:

Todd Gurley @ Cardinals

Carlos Hyde vs Cowboys

Julio Jones vs. Panthers

Kelvin Benjamin @ Falcons

Alshon Jeffery vs Lions

Kyle Rudolph vs Giants

Coby Fleener @ Chargers

Right now I have Gurley, Julio, Kelvin, Kyle and Coby, but I'm concerned about leaving Jeffery on the bench. However the Bears are awful and their offense follows suit. I've had thoughts about sitting Gurley and putting in Hyde- however I did that last week and it cost me the game. Thoughts?

Thank you

Irish,

PPR League, need to start 5 of these:

Todd Gurley @ Cardinals

Carlos Hyde vs Cowboys

Julio Jones vs. Panthers

Kelvin Benjamin @ Falcons

Alshon Jeffery vs Lions

Kyle Rudolph vs Giants

Coby Fleener @ Chargers

Right now I have Gurley, Julio, Kelvin, Kyle and Coby, but I'm concerned about leaving Jeffery on the bench. However the Bears are awful and their offense follows suit. I've had thoughts about sitting Gurley and putting in Hyde- however I did that last week and it cost me the game. Thoughts?

Thank you

I'd just bench the 2 TEs and play the RBs and WRs in this case.

Ya? what do you think of Crowder?

I like Crowder and think he does well but I think you'd be kicking yourself for benching Ware in the Primetime game. I think Ware is 3-4 points better this week.

Posted Today, 10:31 AM

Full point PPR plus bonus for long runs and receptions.

Michael @ Jets or Ware @ Pitt.

Leaning Ware. Charles coming back today probably though.

Both solid starts but I'd play Ware.

ETA: Your profile pick almost brought my breakfast up.

Edited by irish