[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Hi,

Have a relatively firm offer me giving up: Sims & E Sanders

for

CJ Anderson

Standard.

My current WRs: Sanders, Crabtree, Decker (Injrd), Enunwa, Wheaton

My current RBs: Zeke E, Freeman, Sims, Riddick, Starks, W. Smallwood

My fear is it would thin my WRs way too much, but starting Elliot/CJA/Freeman (flex) would be insane.

Thanks!

Hello Irish, here's a doozy. Give me all of your thoughts on this. If it's crazy, talk me out of it, if not help me make he best reasonable offer. As always, thanks in advance.

I want to try to make a trade for T Eifert. I am inclined to offer two players for Eifert. I was thinking of offering R Matthews (RB) and either M Floyd or A Hurns. Am I offering too much? What would you suggest as an enticing and fair offer for Eifert?

My Team:

QB Brees, Fitxpatrick

RB C Michael, C Hyde, D Willams,R Matthews, Dion Lewis, Dwayne Washington

WR J Nelson, C Beasly, A Hurns, M Floyd

TE Pitta, Gronkoeski

His TeamL

QB R Wilson, T Taylor

RB M Ingram, c sims, D Johnson, J Charles,

WR J Jones, T Pryor, C Coleman, G Tate, J Matthews

TE Eifert, Ertz, J tamme

Thanks for the reassurance! I was tempted to throw in Siemian.

Glad it worked!

Do I accept this trade?

I trade mike Evans and get tom Brady and Travis Benjamin .5ppr league

My team

Streaming qb right now...

Frank gore

C.mike

Julio jones

Mike Evans

Delanie walker

Jerrick McKinnon

Minnesota dst

Bench

Jonathan Stewart

Rawls

Dez

Cole Beasley

His team

Dak

David Johnson

Melvin Gordon

A.rob

T.benjamin

Rudolph

Pryor

Bench

Brady

De Sean Jackson

Donte moncrief

I'm leaning towards yes but I may be able to get stafford from someone who owns both him and Rodgers and give up dez instead of Evans. Which qb should I push for?

Edited by Bakerpow

I need to pick up a WR for my team. PPR league

Best avail is

Quincy Enuwa , Philip dorsett, Cole Beasley, Robert woods, Eddie Royal.

Who do you think I should pick up? I'm leaning towards Enuwa because he gets 10-12 targets a game and now that decker is out.. It'll only help him.

Team is in SIG. Need help with QB Dalton vs. Cowboys or Flacco vs. Washington. Also I was wondering if any ideas on a rb to pick up C. Mike is on a bye this week right now I have Humphries plugged in at the rb/wr spot. It is a 16 team league so rbs are pretty hard to find.

Off the waivers I have...

Dontrelle Inman

Eddie Royal

Quincy Enunwa

Inman had a break out last week and has the best QB of the 3. Royal has had pretty consistent numbers as the number 2 and return man in CHI. Enunwa is getting looks but his QB is in the crapper right now...I do own Decker though which is why I've been considering him.

Which do you want? Or should I pass on all 3 for Kenny Dixon even tho I don't need RB help??

I am a fool for drafting my Kicker and Defense from the same team. It's Seattles bye week and I need replacements for my Defense and Kicker.

Yeldon is on Bye, Ertz is set to come back, Wheaton has been unimpressive. Do I just drop Hauschka and Seattles Defense? Should I try a 2 for 1 trade? What is my best move here.

12 Team leauge, PPR, (League Setup)

(1 QB), Philip Rivers

(2 RB), Devonta Freeman, Tevin Coleman, Theo Riddick, TJ Yeldon, Duke Johnson Jr., Bilal Powell.

(2 WR), AJ Green, Alshon Jeffery, Jarvis Landry, Michael Crabtree, Marcus Wheaton

(1 TE), Zach Miller, Zach Ertz

(2 Flex WR/RB/TE)

(1 K), Steven Hauschka (Seahawks)

(1 DST), Seahawks

My team is in my signature, possible trade partner's is below. 3 of my RB's are on bye week 5 so I need to pick one up for this upcoming week and the waiver options aren't great. I would probably drop Ivory for K. Dixon, but that is more for his long term value than his week 5 value. Other possible WW adds are R. Matthews, F. Whittaker, T. West, & J. White. I would probably pick up Matthews, but since I need him to perform this week the injury is off putting. I am also intrigued by White since Brady is returning this week, but am unsure of what his workload will be. From the other team I am most interested in M. Gordon or T. Gurley, but would be happy with Forte. Behind Jordy his WR's get a little weak with the injury to Decker. So my question is should I stick with a WW pick up or do you see a trade that would make sense for me and be attractive to the other team. This is a full ppr and .5 ppra league with roster limits of 4 RB's and 5 WR's. Thanks for the advice.

Other Team:

B - M. Stafford

RB - M. Forte

RB - M. Gordon

WR - T. Austin

WR - M. Sanu

TE/WR - T. Kelce

D/ST - Rams

K - C. Catanzaro

Bench

T. Gurley - RB

J. Nelson - WR

E. Decker - WR

C. Fleener - TE

C. Hogan - WR

S. Vereen - RB

Hello again Irish. I'm just full of questions today. Well........at least I'm keeping you employed. This IS your day job, right? Anyway, you can combine this with my previous question if you like.

I have Drew Brees , but I have a funny feeling about him. He is getting desperate and can be prone to interceptions when pressed. Yes, the Saints will be in shootouts but, Brees can get reckless when he forces the ball. Brady will probably come back with a chip on his shoulder and he loves to chase records. I am a Saints homer and I can FEEL the desperation ! I am considering trying to trade Brees for Brady. With that said what are your thoughts considering my overall team? Go for Brady or stand pat with brees?

I would like to upgrade my receiver corpse. I am in a 10 team PPR league. I have David Johnson and Zeke at RB with Jordan Howard on the bench/flex. I have Brandon Marshall, Larry Fitzgerald, Stephon Diggs, Randall Cobb and Devonte Parker.

Do you think Evans and Lacey for Zeke and Fitzgerald would make sense for me?

PPR league, bonuses for long TD's and for total yardage.

As you can see my RBs have been ravaged by injury

My team:

QB - Brady & Flacco

RB - Dixon, Thompson, Rawls, Washington, DeAngelo & Stewart

WR - Julio, Marshall, Fuller, Cruz

TE - Reed, Bennett

K - Hopkins

Def - Seattle

We start 1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 2 Flex (WR/RB/TE), 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF

The team I am looking to trade with needs a WR. He has the below RBs:

McCoy

Howard

Charles

Who would you offer for McCoy or Howard?