[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

16-team 1-PPR league. Which QB and which RB to start? (full team first in signature below):

QB:

Kaepernick @ Miami

Rivers @ Houston

RB:

Perkins v. Cleveland

Lewis @ NYJ

I have my thoughts, but want to see what the collective thinks. Thanks, and will help in return if you link to your question

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around as I just found out recently my mother has cancer and this on the heels after spending the last several years without her in my life as she chose to disown me after I got a divorce. I'll be meeting and talking with her for the first time in 5-6 years next Monday night.

• Like 1

Hi Irish my team is in my sig. I've been so disappointed in Starks I'm benching him this week and was thinking of going 4 WRs starting S. Smith in the rb/wr flex spot, but do you think Duke would be a better start?

Or if I can get TE Ebron from Detroit should I start him at the wr/te flex spot instead of starting S. Smith? I'll find out if I get him tomorrow.

Edited by SinCity

Hi Irish my team is in my sig. I've been so disappointed in Starks I'm benching him this week and was thinking of going 4 WRs starting S. Smith in the rb/wr flex spot, but do you think Duke would be a better start?

Or if I can get TE Ebron from Detroit should I start him at the wr/te flex spot instead of starting S. Smith? I'll find out if I get him tomorrow.

Start Steve Smith for sure.

Who would you start this week,

Sammy White vs Pittsburgh

or

Tyrell Williams at Carolina

?

I'd go with Williams over Watkins.

• Like 1

Pick one flex

Wr: d Hopkins, Davante Adams, Michael smith, Malcolm Mitchell

Rbs: theo riddick, t Rawls

Ppr league

Is that supposed to be Michael Thomas?

I'd probably roll with Riddick anyhow. Rawls would be a close 2nd.

Hey Irish just got word of TB Bucs not pleased with the state of there running game and is said J. Rodgers will split carries in an expanded role.

Also Forsett got picked up by the Broncos where he knows Kubiak and coach has said will help immediately.

My question is which should I pick up? I'm leaning towards Forsett.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around as I just found out recently my mother has cancer and this on the heels after spending the last several years without her in my life as she chose to disown me after I got a divorce. I'll be meeting and talking with her for the first time in 5-6 years next Monday night.

Sorry to hear that man. Hopefully you guys are able to rekindle things..

Damn man sorry to hear that. I know that must be tough, as I am also not close with my family. I feel like asking about FF seems a little insensitive now, but If you do have the time, I'd appreciate it.

If you had to choose 1 WR:

Britt v ATL, Tate v CHI, Mitchell v BAL

I'd you had to choose 1 TE:

Gates @CAR, Fiedorowicz @IND

Standard scoring. Thanks man.

Hey Irish just got word of TB Bucs not pleased with the state of there running game and is said J. Rodgers will split carries in an expanded role.

Also Forsett got picked up by the Broncos where he knows Kubiak and coach has said will help immediately.

My question is which should I pick up? I'm leaning towards Forsett.

I'd also lean Forsett as the Bucs will also be getting simms back.

Yo! Crabtree or Tyrell Williams at flex?

I'd give crab the slight edge.

Sorry to hear that man. Hopefully you guys are able to rekindle things..

Damn man sorry to hear that. I know that must be tough, as I am also not close with my family. I feel like asking about FF seems a little insensitive now, but If you do have the time, I'd appreciate it.

If you had to choose 1 WR:

Britt v ATL, Tate v CHI, Mitchell v BAL

I'd you had to choose 1 TE:

Gates @CAR, Fiedorowicz @IND

Standard scoring. Thanks man.

Thx guys, appreciate that.

oG1, I'd start Tate and Gates.

• Like 1

Crabtree or Britt with KC as my def. Also Ertz or Rudolph at TE

I'd go with Ertz and crab.

In the championship round. Need RB and Flex help in a 1pt PPR league.

My RBs:

DeMarco Murray

Thomas Rawls

Jordan Howard

Rashad Jennings

My WRs:

Julio Jones

Mike Evans

Brandin Cooks

Stefon Diggs

Taylor Gabriel (added and dropped Devonte Booker)

I am definitely staring Murray at RB and Jones/ Evans as my WRs. Who should I put as my 2nd RB and at Flex? I am leaning Rawls as my 2nd RB and Cooks as my flex. OR do I start a 3rd RB in which case I would install Howard?

Thx!