[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

I'd luv to hear your 2cents :)

So its championship week and I got both R.Wilson and ARI-DST... I do not need to worry about next week or keepers. I'm thinking I need to drop one of these.

Drop Wilson for Orton (other options: D.Anderson, S.Hill)

or

Drop ARI-D for MIA (other options: TEN)

of the available players in our league, those are the best options...

Thanks for any input!

You start Wilson and drop the cards for the phins.

You came through for me last week. So I'd like to hear your thoughts on a few of my dilemmas for the Championship round this week.

DST: Green Bay or Carolina? My scoring setup also factors in points allowed, so I'm leaning towards Carolina here but Green Bay has quite a bit of upside against the Bucs. This one is driving my up a wall.

Flex: Landry or Wallace vs. Minny? 1PPR.

Barth or Crosby for my kicker? I know it's a kicker but every point counts this week. Current projections have him beating me 145.93-142.41.

Thanks once again.

Rrecommendations on my lineup for the championship game? Especially at RB2 & WR2 or a change in qb. 10 man ESPN standard league

QB: Sanchez

RB: Marshawn Lynch

RB2: DeMarco Murray? (don't know if hes playing)

WR: Randel Cobb

WR: DeSean Jackson? (if hes healthy)

TE: Rob Gronkoski

Flex: Jermey Hill

Defense: Pats or Ravens

K: Matt Bryant

Bench:

WRs: Jarvis Laundry, Charles Johnson, Harry Dougles

RBs: Daniel Herron, Carlos Hyde

This is my oppenent's lineup

QB: Tom Brady

RBs: Matt Forte & Isaiah Crwoell

WRs: AJ Green, Kenny Stills

TE: Antonio Gates

Flex: Lamar Miller

DEF: Cardinals

K: Shaun Suisham

Obviously start Murray but if he's out, start hill, put Herron in the flex. If Djax is out start Charles Johnson. I'd also play the patriots' defense.

Just posted this in the forum but wanted your feedback in case you didn't see...Gordon, Asiata or Herron in flex this week?

I'd start Asiata.

You came through for me last week. So I'd like to hear your thoughts on a few of my dilemmas for the Championship round this week.

DST: Green Bay or Carolina? My scoring setup also factors in points allowed, so I'm leaning towards Carolina here but Green Bay has quite a bit of upside against the Bucs. This one is driving my up a wall.

Flex: Landry or Wallace vs. Minny? 1PPR.

Barth or Crosby for my kicker? I know it's a kicker but every point counts this week. Current projections have him beating me 145.93-142.41.

Thanks once again.

Also -- Should I consider starting Rivera, Clay, Miller or Gresham over Julius?

Absolutely start the packers' defense and don't think twice more about it.

I'd start Landry. It could go either way but I'd go with the youngster.

Go Crosby at kicker, should add some FGs in the end.

Plug Orange Julius in at TE and leave it.

Enjoy your winnings!

Edited by irish

U think I should roll w hill against the Broncos good run d or play forsett against the Texans

After last week it'd be hard to bench hill but I'd go with Forsett because of the matchup.

ppr league

Need 3wr and 2rb

Pick 3:

Dez

ODB

Maclin

Gordon

Julio

Evans

Pick 2:

Charles

J bell

Cj Anderson

J randle

Those are some really solid options!

RBs- Charles and Anderson (really torn and wanted to go Bell at RB2)

WRs- ODB, Dez and Maclin

I am in the finals in 2 leagues both of which I have Josh Gordon. I have made it to this point starting him every week since he came off his suspension. He has been a disappointment after holding him all season on my bench. Now that Manzel started I am scared of leaving him in for my championships. My other options are:

PPR League - FLEX - J. Matthews, Randle, Gerhart

Standard League - WR2- Wallace, Stills, Douglas

I am in the finals in 2 leagues both of which I have Josh Gordon. I have made it to this point starting him every week since he came off his suspension. He has been a disappointment after holding him all season on my bench. Now that Manzel started I am scared of leaving him in for my championships. My other options are:

PPR League - FLEX - J. Matthews, Randle, Gerhart

Standard League - WR2- Wallace, Stills, Douglas

I'd start Gordon in the PPR.

In the standard, I'd start stills.

I'd start Gordon in the PPR.

In the standard, I'd start stills.

I have Brees and Ingram in the standard league. Do you think that starting Stills would be too many Saints or fine considering they are going against Atlanta's bad defense? Edited by xrunner2006

I have Brees and Ingram in the standard league. Do you think that starting Stills would be too many Saints or fine considering they are going against Atlanta's bad defense?

To me, you start the players that will score you the most points. You have a fantastic offense making a playoff push against a terrible defense and they're playing in their house. I see Brees as the #1 overall QB this week, Ingram as a Top 10 RB and Stills as a Top 20 WR. I would never sit Ingram or Brees and unless you have a Top 10-15 WR to play over Stills, I wouldn't bench him and for me, Wallace and Douglas don't present that.

Standard Scoring.

Dan Herron @ Dallas

or

Jonathon Stewart Home versus Cleveland

I see them as almost the same this week in that scoring system but would give Stewart the nod.

Having Alshon as my WR2....

What should I expect now?

My remaining WRs are:

-OBJ WR1

-VJAX

-Edelman (concussion?!?!)

-Harry Douglas

My RBs are:

-Le'Veon

-Latavius

-Starks

-Knile

So, I may have to rely on WR at FLEX in a standard scoring league. Any advice?

Waiver options for FLEX:

RB:

-Doug Martin vs GB

-Gerhart vs TEN

-Pierre Thomas vs ATL

WR:

-Jordan Matthews at WAS

-Davonte Adams at TB

-Colston vs ATL

You still play Jeffery as they'll be getting housed and Clausen really can't do or look much worse than Cutler has and did this past week and Jeffery still posted a nice game. Play him. Play Edelman in your Flex.

Thanks! How do you feel about VJAX against GB whose secondary can be had? For that matter, in Toby we trust against TEN or not so much?

I'm actually starting Toby in one league and VJAX in another. However, if I had OBJ, Alshon and Edelman I would never let the fate of my fantasy title rest of the performances of Gerhart who hasn't done squat all year and just has a good matchup this week and I'd only consider VJAX if Edelman doesn't play.

Edited by irish

I need my defense to give me a boost this week. Would you go with Panthers or Dolphins? Thanks!

They're closely ranked and as much as I'd normally say the Dolphins and have done so in this thread, the Panthers going up against Manziel might be too good. Play them.

1 more 4 ya...Benjamin worried against Hadden so I can go mike Wallace or Charles johnson ur thoughts ty standard league

Sure you could. I'd still start Benjamin but if you're worried it wouldn't be a crazy drop-off.