[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

5 hours ago, Anthony02 said:

.5 PPR League

Start McKinnon or Edwards in my flex?

Thanks

McKinnon over Edwards easily for me. 

1 hour ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Hello Irish!

If Godwin is out this week, would you start Antonio Brown over Chase Claypool in a half ppr?

Thanks!

Slim

Hey Slim, 

No I wouldn't.  I'd be starting Claypool but wouldn't be shocked if Brown outscored him.

Hey Irish!

The Waller owner in my league is hurting at RB.  I have Fant and Goedert at TE, and CMC, Sanders, Jackson, Swift, and Edmonds at RB.

I was thinking about offering Fant and either Jackson, Swift, or Edmonds for Waller.  Would you do that, and if so which RB would you offer?

Or would you keep the RB depth and roll with Fant and Goedert ROS?

Thank you!

Slim

2 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Hey Irish!

The Waller owner in my league is hurting at RB.  I have Fant and Goedert at TE, and CMC, Sanders, Jackson, Swift, and Edmonds at RB.

I was thinking about offering Fant and either Jackson, Swift, or Edmonds for Waller.  Would you do that, and if so which RB would you offer?

Or would you keep the RB depth and roll with Fant and Goedert ROS?

Thank you!

Slim

I'd keep the RB depth and roll with Fant and Goedert without a doubt. 

2 hours ago, pumpfool said:

Need some trade advice....

My league is full PPR and 6pt TD pass.  A guy offered me Josh Allen for Jonathan Taylor.  My current QB's are Lock and Burrow.  My current RB's are McCaffrey, D Johnson , Taylor and Deejay Dallas.  Should I make the trade?

I honestly don't think Burrow is that far off and would rather keep Taylor for the RB depth. 

4 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Alrighty, thank you!

So Swift or Justin Jackson as my flex in half ppr this week?  I’m leaning Jackson. 

Jackson by a slim margin. 

Standard League bye week filler (pick 1):

Wilkins vs. BAL  (worried about 3 way split with Gallman and Hines and also BAL DEF)

J. Howard @ MIA (only good for a goal line TD?)

Gallman @ WAS  (WAS DEF is tough vs the run, Freeman out but split with Morris and Lewis)

Edwards @ IND (split with Dobbins)

Thanks Irish!

Edited by Steven

Hi Irish!

I was looking to perhaps trade for Hockenson and was interested in any feedback/ideas you had. Thank you as always for your advice!

In a 10 team, .5 ppr league and sitting at 6-2. I had Kittle at TE but since he's down I have since picked up Cook off of waivers. The guy with Hockenson is 2-6 and our rosters are as is:

Me

QB-Murray, Burrow

RB-Cook, Hunt, D. Johnson, Edmonds, Moss, Ekeler(IR spot)

WR-Adams, Metcalf, Ridley, Higgins, Jefferson

TE-Cook

D/ST-Colts, Washington

K-Koo

Him

QB- Allen, Ryan

RB-Gordon, Swift, White, McIssic, Chubb(IR spot)

WR-Godwin, JuJu, Kupp, Slayton, Anderson

TE-Gronk, Hockenson

D/ST-Bucs

K-Tucker, Bullock

Starting lineups are 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 flex(RB/WR/TE), D/ST, K. Not sure if j should go for Hock or just roll with Cook and then also try to claim Goedert and rotate between them? Thanks for any ideas/suggestions on a fair trade or if I should at all?

3 hours ago, Steven said:

Standard League bye week filler (pick 1):

Wilkins vs. BAL  (worried about 3 way split with Gallman (Taylor) and Hines and also BAL DEF)

J. Howard @ MIA (only good for a goal line TD?)

Gallman @ WAS  (WAS DEF is tough vs the run, Freeman out but split with Morris and Lewis)

Edwards @ IND (split with Dobbins)

Thanks Irish!

I'm leaning Gallman slightly over Edwards and Howard. 

2 hours ago, JTBF81 said:

Hi Irish!

I was looking to perhaps trade for Hockenson and was interested in any feedback/ideas you had. Thank you as always for your advice!

In a 10 team, .5 ppr league and sitting at 6-2. I had Kittle at TE but since he's down I have since picked up Cook off of waivers. The guy with Hockenson is 2-6 and our rosters are as is:

Me

QB-Murray, Burrow

RB-Cook, Hunt, D. Johnson, Edmonds, Moss, Ekeler(IR spot)

WR-Adams, Metcalf, Ridley, Higgins, Jefferson

TE-Cook

D/ST-Colts, Washington

K-Koo

Him

QB- Allen, Ryan

RB-Gordon, Swift, White, McIssic, Chubb(IR spot)

WR-Godwin, JuJu, Kupp, Slayton, Anderson

TE-Gronk, Hockenson

D/ST-Bucs

K-Tucker, Bullock

Starting lineups are 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 flex(RB/WR/TE), D/ST, K. Not sure if j should go for Hock or just roll with Cook and then also try to claim Goedert and rotate between them? Thanks for any ideas/suggestions on a fair trade or if I should at all?

Hey JT,

So, first thing's first, by what you posted, you do not have to definitively start a TE, if you have a good one, you can flex them, correct. Regardless, I wouldn't give up any RB depth to add Hockenson. I'd roll with Cook and add Goedert. 

ETA - If you really like Hock, add Goedert and trade him Goedert and Moss for Hock and McKissic. This way getting depth back at RB and upgrading at TE. 

Edited by irish

3 hours ago, irish said:

Hey JT,

So, first thing's first, by what you posted, you do not have to definitively start a TE, if you have a good one, you can flex them, correct. Regardless, I wouldn't give up any RB depth to add Hockenson. I'd roll with Cook and add Goedert. 

ETA - If you really like Hock, add Goedert and trade him Goedert and Moss for Hock and McKissic. This way getting depth back at RB and upgrading at TE. 

Hi Irish,

Thank you for your reply! I realize that I made an error and yes, our league does have a TE starter requirement. I was thinking Moss for Hock but Goedert and Moss for Hockenson and McIssic is something I could try. Thanks again.

4 minutes ago, JTBF81 said:

Hi Irish,

Thank you for your reply! I realize that I made an error and yes, our league does have a TE starter requirement. I was thinking Moss for Hock but Goedert and Moss for Hockenson and McIssic is something I could try. Thanks again.

Sounds good, GL!

7 hours ago, pumpfool said:

Need some trade advice....

My league is full PPR and 6pt TD pass.  A guy offered me Josh Allen for Jonathan Taylor.  My current QB's are Lock and Burrow.  My current RB's are McCaffrey, D Johnson , Taylor and Deejay Dallas.  Should I make the trade?

•  

I shot you an answer to this question yesterday but things can get lost in here quickly.   Personally, I'd rather have the RB depth, especially since I view Burrow as not that far off Allen and your RB depth isn't great. 

Sitting here ruminating on these choices...  maybe you can instill some sense into these (full PPR) leagues:

1. Start three of these four (sit one):

AJ Brown v Bears

Parker @ Arizona

Shenault v Texans

C Samuel @ KC

2a.  McKissic v NYG or Gus Edwards @ Indi?

2b. Start three of these five (sit two):

Diggs, Claypool, M Williams, Chark, C Samuel (I plan to start Diggs and Claypool probably... and need one more unless you find a reason not to consider Claypool or Diggs)

3a. TE: Cook or Hurst?

3b. WR1: Diggs (starting); 

WR2: C. Samuel, E Sanders, Lamb, or Ruggs?

Flex: leftover TE from above, leftover WR2 from above, or Gallman?

4. (pick one)  McKissic v NYG, J Wilkins v Ravens, or G Edwards @ Indi?

Edited by Dcat

32 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Sitting here ruminating on these choices...  maybe you can instill some sense into these (full PPR) leagues:

1. Start three of these four (sit one):

AJ Brown v Bears

Parker @ Arizona

Shenault v Texans

C Samuel @ KC

2a.  McKissic v NYG or Gus Edwards @ Indi?

2b. Start three of these five (sit two):

Diggs, Claypool, M Williams, Chark, C Samuel (I plan to start Diggs and Claypool probably... and need one more unless you find a reason not to consider Claypool or Diggs)

3a. TE: Cook or Hurst?

3b. WR1: Diggs (starting); 

WR2: C. Samuel, E Sanders, Lamb, or Ruggs?

Flex: leftover TE from above, leftover WR2 from above, or Gallman?

4. (pick one)  McKissic v NYG, J Wilkins v Ravens, or G Edwards @ Indi?

First of all, love the word ruminating!  I know strange of me to say it, but I can be an odd bird. 

1- I'd easily start Brown and Parker and then the coin flip between the last 2 goes to Shenault for me. 

2a- Going with McKissic here. 

2b- Diggs, Claypool and probably Chark over Williams. 

3a- Hurst

3b- WR2 - Sanders

Flex- Samuel

4- McKissic 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, awahl63 said:

DJ Dallas or Brandin Cooks .75 PPR .25 PPFD

I'm giving a very slight edge to Cooks.  

Irish!

So I get CMC back and he hurts his shoulder. Geez!  The Mike Davis owner needs a TE, and I have Fant and Goedert. Would you offer one of them for Davis, and if so which one?

So if I don't make a move to trade for Davis, my team will be:

12 team half ppr

QB Cam/Tannehill

RB CMC, Sanders,Swift, Edmonds, Jackson

WR Hopkins, Claypool, Tee Higgins, Antonio Brown

TE Fant, Goedert

If I don't make a move for Davis, and CMC is out again, should I drop any of these guys and pickup McKissic, Ballage, Brieda, Duke, or Gallman?

If I don't pickup an RB and CMC is out, I was considering picking up Curtis Samuel and playing him as a flex.  They seem to be leaning on him as of late, especially when CMC is out.  I prefer to play an RB in the flex, but if CMC is out and I don't have Davis, Samuel in the flex sort of makes sense, right?

Alright, let me wrap this up.

Do I offer to trade Goedert or Fant for Davis?

Do I drop one of my guys to pickup McKissic, Ballage, Brieda, Duke, or Gallman?

Do I drop one of my guys to pickup Curtis Samuel?

Any of these?

None of these?

Sorry to be so wordy.

Thanks Irish!

Slim

Edited by slimgoodboogie