[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Higgins not going to play week 10.

My replacement choices in league 1 are Smith-Schuster vs Colts or Cooks vs Giants. PPR  I would think Jujuj has a higher floor, which is a bit more important this week than ceiling for this team. 

in league 2, my replacement choices are Michael Thomas @ minn, Juju, and OBJ vs Pats

Edited by Dcat

@irish

Nico is out and I need a WR.

My roster, superflex. Week 10 starters in bold.

QB: Allen, Murray, Mayfield

RB: Swift, Ford, Foreman, Charbonnet

WR: AJ Brown, Pitman, Lockett, Nico, Boyd

TE: Ferguson, McBride, Schultz

OPTION 1: Trade 1

I give Mayfield, I get Deebo. Then start Murray as QB2

I would then use my #2 waiver priority to grab Watson as 3rd QB. Our waivers do not reset.

OPTION 2: TRADE 2

I give Ferguson, I get Godwin

I also could do both of these trades, and then try to flip Lockett for James Connor

OPTION 3: WAIVERS

No trades, I either start Boyd or grab Noah Brown or Singletary off waivers to start.

BONUS:

Am I crazy I kind of Charbonnet this week, maybe even over Ford?

9 hours ago, Dunk the Dunk said:

PPR league. 

LaPorta @ LAC

Kincaid v Den.

This is a toss up right?

Thanks Irish

It is a toss up, can you play both?  If not, go with LaPorta. 

My pleasure!  GL

9 hours ago, JohnbGoode said:

Aloha Irish!

TE- Kincaid or Schultz?

If Chase is out?

Flex - Kirk, Boyd Or other TE? 

Thanks mate! 

TE-Kincaid, could be top 3 this week. Flex- Kirk

My pleasure!

• Thanks 1

Evening, Irish. how's your team(s) doing?

I've been doing pretty decent.  I feel like I'm in the drivers seat (currently 2nd with 4 teams right on my heels at 5-4) but I don't want to take my foot off the gas.

trying to find those extra points.

I've got Brown on the bye.  Having to fill the WR1 with Evans.

Worried about Meyers against the Jets. Thinking of starting Dell at the WR2. But also have Hunt on the bench.

what's my play? I fear Meyers not being able to produce.  I feel like Dell can get it done (especially with no Collins).

Is Hunt in the FLEX a better play than having Meyers try?

what do you think?

9 hours ago, Dcat said:

Higgins not going to play week 10.

My replacement choices in league 1 are Smith-Schuster vs Colts or Cooks vs Giants. PPR  I would think Jujuj has a higher floor, which is a bit more important this week than ceiling for this team. 

in league 2, my replacement choices are Michael Thomas @ minn, Juju, and OBJ vs Pats

League 1 - Agreed on playing Juju

League 2 - Thomas

4 hours ago, Tropic Lunder said:

@irish

Start 1 (PPR):

Trenton Irwin

Cedric Tillman

Rondale Moore

KJ Osborn (if cleared)

Oooof...  I play Moore without hesitating. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Irvin_088 said:

2QB league - Purdy or Kyler?  Herbert is my QB1.

You'd have to think Purdy worth this being Murray's first week back, but I'd roll with Murray, knowing his upside is greater and you already have Herbert. 

6 hours ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

Nico is out and I need a WR.

My roster, superflex. Week 10 starters in bold.

QB: Allen, Murray, Mayfield

RB: Swift, Ford, Foreman, Charbonnet

WR: AJ Brown, Pitman, Lockett, Nico, Boyd

TE: Ferguson, McBride, Schultz

OPTION 1: Trade 1

I give Mayfield, I get Deebo. Then start Murray as QB2

I would then use my #2 waiver priority to grab Watson as 3rd QB. Our waivers do not reset.

OPTION 2: TRADE 2

I give Ferguson, I get Godwin

I also could do both of these trades, and then try to flip Lockett for James Connor

OPTION 3: WAIVERS

No trades, I either start Boyd or grab Noah Brown or Singletary off waivers to start.

BONUS:

Am I crazy I kind of Charbonnet this week, maybe even over Ford?

I love you doing both trades 1 and 2, including getting Godwin for Ferg, flipping Lockett for Connor and grabbing Watson as a 3rd QB. 

I still play Ford over Charb and Godwin in place of Lockett. If you can't get Godwin, play Boyd with Higgins out and Chase banged up. 

GL!

4 hours ago, Gay4Clay52 said:

Evening, Irish. how's your team(s) doing?

I've been doing pretty decent.  I feel like I'm in the drivers seat (currently 2nd with 4 teams right on my heels at 5-4) but I don't want to take my foot off the gas.

trying to find those extra points.

I've got Brown on the bye.  Having to fill the WR1 with Evans.

Worried about Meyers against the Jets. Thinking of starting Dell at the WR2. But also have Hunt on the bench.

what's my play? I fear Meyers not being able to produce.  I feel like Dell can get it done (especially with no Collins).

Is Hunt in the FLEX a better play than having Meyers try?

what do you think?

Hey G4C,

My team started off terribly after losing Chubb early on and Taylor not coming back for a bit and when he did, needing several weeks to get going.  I'm currently 5-4, with 3 straight wins, putting myself in playoff contention. Thx for asking.

Let's get to your squad, which I'm glad to hear that you're doing well. So you have to decide on a WR2 and a flex spot between Dell, Meyers and Hunt?  If I got that right here's how I play it. 

WR2- Dell 

Flex- Meyers over Hunt

And it's not close for me.   GL!

Edited by irish
  • Like 1

we were on the same Chubb boat?! great minds think alike.  

I do like Dell at WR2. especially since they'll have to throw and no Collins should free up a bunch of targets and probably a TD.

What about Meyers has you leaning that way?  O'Connell on the road against Sauce and Co.?

I'm not saying I like Hunt against the Ravens who already kept the Browns at a standstill once this year, but he falls into the end zone.

you say it's not close for you.  I'm having difficulty.  I've even looked at the wire and thought about dropping Hunt for JSN or Boyd just for their upside.  Help me feel it.  I traded for Meyers just before they fired Daniels.  I'd love for him to still be involved after seeing the usage so far (and the lack of Adams') and have this trade pay off.

I dumped Addison for Meyers.  so please, just Don't tell me I'm an idiot. lol

Edited by Gay4Clay52

13 hours ago, Gay4Clay52 said:

we were on the same Chubb boat?! great minds think alike.  

I do like Dell at WR2. especially since they'll have to throw and no Collins should free up a bunch of targets and probably a TD.

What about Meyers has you leaning that way?  O'Connell on the road against Sauce and Co.?

I'm not saying I like Hunt against the Ravens who already kept the Browns at a standstill once this year, but he falls into the end zone.

you say it's not close for you.  I'm having difficulty.  I've even looked at the wire and thought about dropping Hunt for JSN or Boyd just for their upside.  Help me feel it.  I traded for Meyers just before they fired Daniels.  I'd love for him to still be involved after seeing the usage so far (and the lack of Adams') and have this trade pay off.

I dumped Addison for Meyers.  so please, just Don't tell me I'm an idiot. lol

That we were!  Great minds so think alike!

I actually like both Addison and Boyd more than Meyers this week. I think Dobbs uses Addison better and believe that Jefferson is out. Boyd should also get an increase in targets with Higgins out and Chase limited.  Those 2 I'd grab and play before Hunt or Meyers.  Addison is my preferred play. 

Edited by irish

8 hours ago, irish said:

I love you doing both trades 1 and 2, including getting Godwin for Ferg, flipping Lockett for Connor and grabbing Watson as a 3rd QB. 

I still play Ford over Charb and Godwin in place of Lockett. If you can't get Godwin, play Boyd with Higgins out and Chase banged up. 

GL!

Thank you as always! Best of luck this week!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JohnbGoode said:

Thanks as always Irish for your thoughts!

So...your keen on Murray?

Kyle Murray Cardinals / Atlanta 

or

Sam Howell Wsh / Seahawks?

Also: Certainly play Chase over Kirk? 🤷

Cheers!

Hey Johnny B, my pleasure!

Here's the deal, Murray certainly has more upside, however, it's his first game back and he could need a game or 2 to adjust. You have another solid option in Howell with a good matchup and the Commanders will likely be playing from behind, so Howell will be chucking it. Play Howell until you see where Murray is at.   

Your WR choice is just as ugly as playing Chase is the obvious decision. However, if he tweaks his back and goes out, you'll be kicking yourself as Kirk could have a top 10 performance at WR himself.  But, if it's me and Chase is active, he's starting. You can't play Kirk over anyone else?

25 minutes ago, Dcat said:

QB choices:

team 1: Purdy, Howell, or Dobbs?
team 2: Carr, Howell or Dobbs?
team 3: Purdy, Carr, or R. Wilson?

1 - Howell

2 - Howell

3 - Purdy

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dcat said:

this one sucks, but here goes:

0.5 ppr, flex position (both options in Germany)

JuJu Smith-Schuster vs Colts or Zack Moss vs Patriots?

Yup, ugly for sure but leaning with Moss. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, irish said:

Hey Johnny B, my pleasure!

Here's the deal, Murray certainly has more upside, however, it's his first game back and he could need a game or 2 to adjust. You have another solid option in Howell with a good matchup and the Commanders will likely be playing from behind, so Howell will be chucking it. Play Howell until you see where Murray is at.   

Your WR choice is just as ugly as playing Chase is the obvious decision. However, if he tweaks his back and goes out, you'll be kicking yourself as Kirk could have a top 10 performance at WR himself.  But, if it's me and Chase is active, he's starting. You can't play Kirk over anyone else?

Thanks mate! Makes sense to wait. I'm hurting in many areas! 

QB Howell, Murray, Fields

WR - Jefferson, Chase, DJMoore, Theilen, Kirk 

RB - Ford, Jacobs Najee, Swift, DeOnte

TE - Kincaid, Schultz

I played WR Thursday DJ & Theilen🤦🤦

Flex - Chase

Hopefully when my players get healthy all will be good. I'm still 2nd in league with family. No $$$ involved! 😉

Hope your having better luck! 🤷

Edited by JohnbGoode