[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it hate? Jealousy?

HowboutthemCowboys

for the record, guys, i HATE the 'girls because i HAVE to, as a fan of the dreaded enemy (although i'll readily admit the "rivalry" hasn't been nearly as heated in the recent past due to the fact that my team sucks so badly...)

i don't personally have a grudge against romo - in fact, i think he's a pretty class act...i also think murray is as hard a runner as i've seen in the nfl in years, but i don't think he's going to attain "superstar" status unless/until he gets rid of the fumblitis in clutch situations...i DO really loathe dez's punk-@$$ though, just as much as i did (and still do) mike irvin's punk-@$$ back in the day...i would even go as far to say in my eyes they're the same person! LOL after the PI incident against the lions last week, i just wanted to reach though my tv and bust dez in the nose...LOL...and, after yesterday's reversal, i just thought that the expression on his dumb face was priceless! hehe there's no denying the dude's got all the talent in the world, i just don't respect how he goes about displaying it...i guess you could say i'm more of the old-school, "be confident, but humble in what you do and let your play speak for you" type of guy...

anyway, congrats to the 'girls on a fine season...

Edited by the outlaw

Don't be silly. The reversal of the Dez Bryant catch was not why the Cowboys lost the game. There are a number of reasons they lost that game ... including, but not limited to, the Murray fumble and the fact that the Dallas defense put ZERO pressure on an immobile Rodgers in the 2nd half. Green Bay's offense had their way in the 2nd half. I have always been consistent in my position that one play does not decide a game, no matter the individual teams involved. I thought Dallas should have run the ball more than they did. While I admired the go for it gusto on the Dez Bryant play I might have run the ball there for the first down.

I think it is a shame that all people want to talk about is the officiating in the game when we could be talking about what was a really good game and a fun game to watch. That game is what playoff football is all about.

Well some including myself think you're being silly saying all plays/call in a game are equal and ones that happen near the end of a game have no more importance than ones at the beginning. Its you're opinion/belief, and good that you apply it evenly. I thought MTSuper7 did a great job explaining how some can be more important, especially the specific case of a game winning FG. (Sure other things could have happened before to affect the outcome, but that one play at the end of regulation is so much more key to the outcome.

Anyway as I said good season, a good team with some window to make a playoff run. Enjoy it.

Don't be silly. The reversal of the Dez Bryant catch was not why the Cowboys lost the game. There are a number of reasons they lost that game ... including, but not limited to, the Murray fumble and the fact that the Dallas defense put ZERO pressure on an immobile Rodgers in the 2nd half. Green Bay's offense had their way in the 2nd half. I have always been consistent in my position that one play does not decide a game, no matter the individual teams involved. I thought Dallas should have run the ball more than they did. While I admired the go for it gusto on the Dez Bryant play I might have run the ball there for the first down.

I think it is a shame that all people want to talk about is the officiating in the game when we could be talking about what was a really good game and a fun game to watch. That game is what playoff football is all about.

i can assure you this is the last post i'm going to make on the topic of a single play "not" making a difference in the outcome of a game, so we're all going to have to "agree to disagree"...

in general, i 100% agree that there are many plays throughout the course of a game which "shape" the outcome, but there are definitely some which have more impact than others...you can't tell me there wasn't a momentum shift in either game after the controversial calls, and if you do, then you're completely delusional!

DET having 1st and 10 on the DAL 28 with a 3-point lead, and driving late in the game (which is what the resulting situation "should" have been) to kill the clock is a TOTALLY different situation than having to make a strategic decision on 4th and 1 as to whether you should punt or go for it (and, no, it doesn't matter they elected to punt and shank it - they shouldn't have been forced to even MAKE that decision at that juncture of the game). Who knows whether DET would have protected the ball and their lead had the penalty been enforced - the POINT is that no one will ever know because of the resulting outcome...

Reciprocolly, you can't tell me that the outcome of yesterday's game wasn't potentially affected by the reversal of the call on the field...DAL having 1st and goal on the 1 (or 2) depending upon where the mark would have resulted in a COMPLETELY different set of plays after that...they "likely" would've scored 7, forcing GB to drive and score 7 as the clock was expiring, instead of the resultant turnover on downs that was the ultimate result.

anyway, that's all i'm going to say...end of discussion as far as i'm concerned...will agree to disagree with you...

i can assure you this is the last post i'm going to make on the topic of a single play "not" making a difference in the outcome of a game, so we're all going to have to "agree to disagree"...

in general, i 100% agree that there are many plays throughout the course of a game which "shape" the outcome, but there are definitely some which have more impact than others...you can't tell me there wasn't a momentum shift in either game after the controversial calls, and if you do, then you're completely delusional!

DET having 1st and 10 on the DAL 28 with a 3-point lead, and driving late in the game (which is what the resulting situation "should" have been) to kill the clock is a TOTALLY different situation than having to make a strategic decision on 4th and 1 as to whether you should punt or go for it (and, no, it doesn't matter they elected to punt and shank it - they shouldn't have been forced to even MAKE that decision at that juncture of the game). Who knows whether DET would have protected the ball and their lead had the penalty been enforced - the POINT is that no one will ever know because of the resulting outcome...

Reciprocolly, you can't tell me that the outcome of yesterday's game wasn't potentially affected by the reversal of the call on the field...DAL having 1st and goal on the 1 (or 2) depending upon where the mark would have resulted in a COMPLETELY different set of plays after that...they "likely" would've scored 7, forcing GB to drive and score 7 as the clock was expiring, instead of the resultant turnover on downs that was the ultimate result.

anyway, that's all i'm going to say...end of discussion as far as i'm concerned...will agree to disagree with you...

what are you talking about ? its first and 10 on the dallas 14 yard line after the 15 yard penalty that should of been thrown