[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys vs. Eagles on the Brink at the Linc?

Cowboyz1

0-2. Can you feel it Swamm. An 0-2 start to the 2015 season! I could rattle off all the statistics about teams that start 0-2 and their chances but I'm sure you're already fully aware. Seriously, your rectum has to be puckered up tighter than a snare drum!

Well Swamm, it's that time again. I miss the good ole days where a thread like this would have been started Monday with many fans on both sides going at it all week hyping the game. None the less, I'm gonna get this thing started so you can't say I wasn't here.

Don't like to use "Must Win" in week 2 of the season but for the Eagles it's as close to a Must Win as you can get for two reasons.

1.This is a Big game for the Eagles flying against the wind towards 0-2 hole. Dallas is missing Dez which is a big advantage to the Eagles D. With Dez, the Eagles would most certainly go down Sunday.

2. This is their best chance of beating the Cowboys. The second meeting of the year will be with Gregory, Hardy, Dez, and most likely DMC as he proves he's the best runner in our backfield. The second game will be a blow out with the defense all over Bradford and the O scoring at will.

Key to this game for me is not getting "Sprolesed". That little MoFo is like trying to catch a rabbit in a corn field. Of all the players the Eagles have he alone scares me most. Not worried about any of their WR, and Murray is a fish out of water in the Eagles scheme.

On the other hand, the Eagles D is going to have to contend with a lot of weapons that can nickle and dime their way right down the field on 10+ play drives limiting the Eagles offensive opportunities. The Eagles panic when they see they have limited opportunities. The longer the offense stays on the bench the more Kelly and co. begin to panic.

IF the Eagles run Murray and try to wear the Dallas D down with their fast pace O and quick hits in the flat they can give Dallas trouble. However, I don't see them being that patient.

Bottom line, this game comes down to Romo and Sean Lee. Romo is a much better QB than Bradford and Lee will be able to control the flat. Dallas forces 2 turnovers and weather the initial hyped up Eagles early and take control late.

Dallas over Eagles 31-22. In the end Dallas moves to 2-0 with Romo making plays to Escobar and Beasley. TW scores on a 65 yard touchdown pass.

Go Cowboys!

Edited by Cowboyz1

First off thanks Av. I'll be here all year. Welcome to another year of awesomeness, glory, bitter pills and heartbreak. :brew:

WOW Avernus, Now I know you're shook. No way in hell you allow me to stroll by talkin Cowboys this and that without some kinda dipsy do, one liner in a feeble attempt to put me in my place. I gotta tell you av, I'm disappointed. It's like you just stood there, with the screen door half open, looking at the crazy Cowboys fan talk about how crazy your bad arse kids are and you, you simply turn, close the door behind you, and walk away. :shrug::glare:

I don't figure you Avernus. :thinking: It's not like you to go away quietly like that. So I figure, either you know something I don't, or you're tryin to play the quiet confidence role on me. Then again, I may have underestimated the trauma that last years collapse has done to you.

No matter. You can't stay in there for long. Your arse is going to be right out here on the sidewalk with me, one way or the other. Blubbering your eyes out, kickin the paper and cursing up a storm or lettin me have it after you squeak one out at home. Just know I'll be waitin for ya, right here for either.

And where the hell is Swammi. SWAMMI, where you at boy!

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Like 1

First off thanks Av. I'll be here all year. Welcome to another year of awesomeness, glory, bitter pills and heartbreak. :brew:

WOW Avernus, Now I know you're shook. No way in hell you allow me to stroll by talkin Cowboys this and that without some kinda dipsy do, one liner in a feeble attempt to put me in my place. I gotta tell you av, I'm disappointed. It's like you just stood there, with the screen door half open, looking at the crazy Cowboys fan talk about how crazy your bad arse kids are and you, you simply turn, close the door behind you, and walk away. :shrug::glare:

I don't figure you Avernus. :thinking: It's not like you to go away quietly like that. So I figure, either you know something I don't, or you're tryin to play the quiet confidence role on me. Then again, I may have underestimated the trauma that last years collapse has done to you.

No matter. You can't stay in there for long. Your arse is going to be right out here on the sidewalk with me, one way or the other. Blubbering your eyes out, kickin the paper and cursing up a storm or lettin me have it after you squeak one out at home. Just know I'll be waitin for ya, right here for either.

And where the hell is Swammi. SWAMMI, where you at boy!

not at all brotha, I wish you guys well this week and ...screw it...the whole entire season...:tup:

not at all brotha, I wish you guys well this week and ...screw it...the whole entire season... :tup:

:huh: .............. :thinking: "Brotha............. wish you guys well". :thinking:

I gotta tell ya Av, your're freakin me out. You on some kinda medication? Going to some meetings perhaps?

Edited by Cowboyz1

I know - you are just a drama queen. :lol:

No, KIng. Drama King. Normally, I'm a mild mannered every day Joe. But when football season roles around. I jump into the nearest telephone booth and come out with my Cowboys gear, talkin $hit, flyin HIgh ready to climb to the top of the East and into the playoffs baby.

Edited by Cowboyz1

your chill meds are built for light weights....this is me all the time... :innocent:

:sick: You don't fool me one bit. You can't defuse me with some olive branch dipped in Eagle green. It's game day bro! Eagles week to be more specific. There will be blood.

All hell, what's the point. Just look at this place........... :kicksrock: It's a damn shame is what it is.

Edited by Cowboyz1

I can't bother with your cowboy drivel...my Heehawks are staring 0-2 right in the face heading to GB today. So I'm starting to feel the pain....and again have too much to bother with your incessant overdose of cowboy minutiae. :pokey:

Yeah, your plate is full......