[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys vs. Eagles on the Brink at the Linc?

Cowboyz1

Go to the other thread about Romo being down. This is a game thread, not a Romo going down thread!!

Romo going down IS part of the game, hence can and should be part of the game thread....

That being said, this game is a fantasy wasteland...except maybe Sproles as usual.

Perhaps the worst game of football I have seen, Evah. Romo done. Dez done. Hats off to the defense but I'm not sure how good the D is or how putrid the Eagles offense is. This is perhaps the worst day of football I have ever had in my life. For other reasons besides football. The game was constantly interrupted by car accidents, and stupidity by members of my family. The game was just an after thought. But to see Romo go down, just tops the day with a nice pile of $hit with a half digested peanut on top as garnish.

Horrible day.

Fractured left clavicle.

Sure looked like the Eagle defender turned him and drove his shoulder into the ground on purpose. Then again, what the hell is Tony thinking. Belly flop for cryin out loud. Just lay out and get the wind knocked out of you. Why doesn't this happen to other QB's. Your just too damn competitive and need to stop trying to go after the ball when your surrounded by 300 pounders. DAMN.........Tony. Just live to play another down for cryin out loud. Unreal. Just UN FRICKING REAL. Just when we have everything lined up for a run, the wheels just pop right off and go bouncing down the hwy. Leaving me to sit in a wheeless car for all to point and laugh at. Daaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnn.

I don't recall feeling this $hitty on a day the Cowboys win.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Chip Kelly is sure looking like a genius though...isn't he?

His ego is collapsing on it's clone of its mirrored self....

To put it in perspective, his ego is like taking two mirrors and having them face eachother...then imagine Chip sticking his fat face in between the two...

It just goes on for infinity

The injury was a result of Romo inexplicably fumbling for no friggin reason. I love the way he has been playing of late but this was bumbling old Tony that lead to him getting squashed