[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Washington RB

MidwayMountaineer

I can't imagine how they can keep Jones off the field. It's gotta be a 50-50 split.

• Like 1

it will be at least 50/50 going forward (barring injury to either), with (IMO) jones eventually carving out a larger piece...gruden and mccloughan absolutely LOVE jones, and that's been no secret (at least here in dc) since the draft...i drafted jones very late in about 75% of my drafts, without having morris on any of my rosters, b/c the writing is on the wall...don't get me wrong, i love morris - he's a hard working, north/south plodder, who doesn't stop churning until the whistle blows, and he happens to be a solid character guy, too, but the rookie is unbelievable to watch and has the added benefit of soft hands...i see him developing into a 3-down workhorse for gruden...

I went out of my way to get this guy in both of my leagues. He's producing earlier than I expected but I think he's clearly got more value than Morris going forward. I may even start him this Thursday . . .

jones looked lackluster in the first game? he was 5-19 before ripping off a 9 yard run to finish 6-28...he wasnt lackluster...he didnt pop but he still did/looked fine.....glad i own this guy in all my leagues....hope this continues...this was the potential seen in him

Edited by forever in debt to mo lewis