[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Borderline Collusion?

Inziladun

I think the guy giving up Julio is a big stoner. For all I know he traded him an ounce of Josh Gordon for it. I dunno, the trade just seemed suspicious to me. I'm not a detective nor the commissioner, I was just curious as to how everyone outside the league with no personal stakes thought about the trade itself. Just about everyone in the league is up in arms, and the commissioner is just putting his hands in the air saying "what am I supposed to do about it" which I respect, mind you.

Yep then it must be collusion, stoner traded his star for some Josh Gordon, probably bunk stuff.

The dumbness of these threads continues here.

Collusion can't be proved. If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

Agree collusion will rarely be provable, but for people outside a league (the ones here being asked for opinions) to judge collusion is nearly impossible. We'll get the owners telling us "they're best friends" or whatever to paint a picture of collusion.

Freeman > Abdullah (Abdullah plays in a crowded backfield)

Jones << Williams - but Williams is the guy for now and the foreseeable future

Eifert dude is the arguable the 2nd best TE behind Gronk..

Because this trade didn't help you or the other managers not involved in this trade, there is no sign of collusion. It's a pretty fair trade if you ask me. As a Jones owner I wouldn't have done it, but that doesn't mean it's imbalanced.

Just another post where if I were if either of these two teams were mine and it were veto'd I'd ask for my money back and tell the comimish next year he should just play in a 10 team league where he manages all 10 teams..

• Like 1