[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Hyde Worth Keeping?

byroz

Or do you wait til he has one more good game and then shop him? He's only had 2 games in dbl digits this year (std scoring) and after all the hype after week 1 he has not lived up to it. Do you continue to gamble with him or let someone else deal with this headache? It's hard to sit him knowing the potential but more times than not he just lets you down..

Wow. It's like players aren't allowed to have bad games or stretches.

I guess if you're looking to repeat your 10 team championship, you have much better options to start over him.

lol i think you missed the point bud. i never said anything about players not being able to have bad games or stretches. im asking whether people think hes going to continue his mediocre performances or if hes worth keeping. all the post about players on this forum are usually about whether they are going to perform well or not. are u going to post this in every single thread? this is a forum to talk about fantasy football, and this is a thread about hyde. go bring your girly attitude somewhere else.

• Like 1

i think whether or not to keep him depends on the type of league you are in.

if it is a dynasty, it is a no brainer to keep him

if it is a 4 or more man keeper, i think you hold on to him

If it is a 2 man keeper and you give up the round you took him, he could be a nice value.

if it is a 2 man or less and you give up the 1st or 2nd round to do it, you probably have to wait until next july to make a decent decision.

frankly, i am tremendously impressed with him. before the season, i thought he was going to resemble morris. in his first game vs min he looked faster/quicker than i had seen of him. he is on a team with piss poor o-line, uncreative offensive coordinator, 1 dimensional offense that defenses focus on shutting him down...daring kaep to beat them. plus, he has been injured. if you have teh roster space to hold him, he could be very big.

• Like 2