[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

David Cobb Getting His Shot?

DaFreak

Could be a similar situation as CMike? :ball:

FROM ESPN:

Rookie running back David Cobb, on IR/recall since the start of the season, is happy to get the change of scenery that comes with starting to practice again. The Titans have a three-week window to move him to the active roster or put him on IR, says Glennon.

To which I say: Cobb should be an upgrade to the Titans running back committee. I like to dream of a scenario where he’d get a lead role and more carries than anyone else over a long stretch.

God I was so wrong about Sankey. Had such high hopes. Seems like a quality kid, awesome work ethic. Head on straight. Just not in a good situation there in TEN. I think he would have had better success in a different location, honestly. But...

Cobb's a more complete back (on paper), but I wouldn't be surprised if he gets lost behind that line too. Rookie QB with average WRs, stacked box, etc.

Dynasty-wise he's a great asset. But redraft? I would be shocked.

God I was so wrong about Sankey. Had such high hopes. Seems like a quality kid, awesome work ethic. Head on straight. Just not in a good situation there in TEN. I think he would have had better success in a different location, honestly. But...

Cobb's a more complete back (on paper), but I wouldn't be surprised if he gets lost behind that line too. Rookie QB with average WRs, stacked box, etc.

Dynasty-wise he's a great asset. But redraft? I would be shocked.

Sankey is obviously not rosterable in redraft, but I am holding in dynasty. Cobb is nothing special and there is definitely a non-zero chance that there is a new coaching staff in TEN next year.

Anyone have updates on Cobb. I need to take a free agent flyer on a RB after losing Foster. Not confident in Blue or Polk and don't want to overpay for them this week.

Has started practicing, but isn't "game eligible" until Week 9, but there will probably be a rush to claim him this week...problem is, there's no clear cut answer as to his role at this juncture...everything is purely speculative until we get any sample size of his work, whatsoever...

• 2 weeks later...