[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Julian Edelman

pun

Any Edelman owners starting to get worried? The Edel-ster hasn't looked like himself since the first half of last week's game. Dropping balls, not getting targets... All the reports list his finger injury as insignificant. He didn't even have a probable designation this week, just healthy.

Are you guys buying this? I feel like Belichick only has him out on the field to draw coverage so Amendola, LaFell, and Gronk have easier matchups.

To be fair Edelman started dropping passes after he injured his finger against the Colts, not just against the Jets/Revis. He had 8 drops total in 2014, and already has 6 this year, and most of those were in the last game and a half.

Not saying he's not a good receiver anymore, I just wonder if they're downplaying his finger injury.

Edited by pun

Can LaFell and Lewis just go back to being hurt so my Edelman and my Blount can score some damn points.

And thanks for that stupid PI penalty, Gronk. :furious:

I think I counted 2 drops from Edelman in the first half BTW...

For example it's not pass interference if the ball is uncatchable...

The ball wasn't even thrown at Gronk, so I don't see how it's PI.

I'm no expert on the rules though.

me neither. But that's obvious PI. Just as it would be if the DB covering gronk would've interfered with him even though the ball wasn't thrown to him
  • Like 1

There we go Eddy. Now let's pound Blount through the goalline a few times, eh?

Wouldn't be shocked if he gets the looks for the remainder of the game with a TD.

Edited by irish
  • Like 1

Wouldn't be shocked if he gets the looks for the remainder of the game with a TD.

That does seem to be the pattern this year. I'm praying for at least one over here!

Edited by pun

Man the pats look unstoppable between Lewis Gronk and Edelman there is always someone open. I see another superbowl appearance for them this season :(

I don't think they are going to be stopped this year. Man press blitzing is the only way and then they might just carve you up for 200+ on the ground.