[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Julian Edelman

pun

I don't think they are going to be stopped this year. Man press blitzing is the only way and then they might just carve you up for 200+ on the ground.

I think there is only 2 teams that can give them a run and that's Greenbay and Pittsburgh. Not saying Steelers because I'm biased.. They just squeaked by week 1 with 2 missed fgs no bell and no Bryant. The defence has improved since then. Aaron Rodgers can go with brady drive for drive. Will be interesting. If Denver can figure out their frigging offense maybe that D could do the job if they can get home field but I don't see that happening

That does seem to be the pattern this year. I'm praying for at least one over here!

Playing backups, White is in.

I want to vomit just saying this but looking at their schedule, it's more likely than not that they go 16-0 .. other than Denver, the Giants and the jets they got a bunch of gimme games... bills, redskins, titans, Eagles , dolphins and Houston

I think its time to sell Edelman this week. Won't be available for my playoffs prolly

I want to vomit just saying this but looking at their schedule, it's more likely than not that they go 16-0 .. other than Denver, the Giants and the jets they got a bunch of gimme games... bills, redskins, titans, Eagles , dolphins and Houston

Bro...Giants...

I mentioned them but they got no ground game and other than O'Dell ??? It's in NY so I'm sure hoping !

Well there's a little history behind ahem...undefeated Pats and a certain Eli Manning...would be quite fitting for them to lose in NY

the dreaded "rest"

The year they were undefeated the final week game meant nothing to the Pats, they rested nobody. I could see the same thing happening again, even if they have one loss coming into the last 2-3 weeks, if there's nothing on the line they'll want to keep winning and crushing their opponents to show their dominance. I think trying to plan for that now, even a few weeks from now before a trade deadline (if you have one) is a bad idea.

IMO...that shouldn't be called unless the ball was thrown there...

Then defensive PI, holding, and illegal contact should not be called unless the ball is thrown to the guy they're covering. An offensive player pushing off to get open is PI, regardless of who the ball is thrown to. He was stupid to push off, and must have thought Brady was going to throw it to him.

Strange game for Gronk (I only watche 1st half) seemed like he had 3-4 penalties including a some holding and false start.

The year they were undefeated the final week game meant nothing to the Pats, they rested nobody. I could see the same thing happening again, even if they have one loss coming into the last 2-3 weeks, if there's nothing on the line they'll want to keep winning and crushing their opponents to show their dominance. I think trying to plan for that now, even a few weeks from now before a trade deadline (if you have one) is a bad idea.

Ok I won't, hope ur right.

"Edelman (knee) was listed as a limited practice participant Wednesday. Edelman's knee issue is a new ailment for the wideout and thus worth tracking."

...are you edeling with me right now?

Edited by pun