[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it me or are the Refs starting have more influence over games?

Cowboyz1

I was thinking about that call this morning. If Snead picks up that ball, but can NOT advance it based on the fumblerooski's rules, isn't he officially down where he recovered the ball? Shouldn't any subsequent action be null and void?

That was an extremely tough way to lose a football game.

A worse way to lose was how the refs essentially gave Baltimore the game on a very lame PI call at the end of the game, before Tucker's FG.

I hate these PI or no PI calls when the game is on the line.

Not in the case of a personal foul. Most of the time a face mask penalty should be subjective IMO, but that one was pretty cut and dry. Edited by rajncajn

Calling a face mask on a punter on a play that can't be advanced is a really crappy way to lose a game that should have gone to OT.

Classic game with a horrible ending.

Can't disagree. It would have been better had the Saints win in overtime with Brees getting the record for TDs.

Can't disagree. It would have been better had the Saints win in overtime with Brees getting the record for TDs.

Yeah, would have liked to see him break the record. I was just glad they came back and beat the Giants after such a crazy back and forth of no defense. That game should take some starch out of them.