[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hope y'all have high waiver priority .

Boy Named Suh

This thread is making me realize that I should pick up Tevin Coleman and Thomas Rawls.... they just sittin there.

We dont have roster limits in my league and we have one guy that through draft and free agent and pure luck has about 6 viable starting backs. This guy is a notorious pain in the ass to trade with. he wants your first born along with players. Like I said earlier in the thread, I lost charles and had Knile as the back up which was a fail. I drafted Ellington and he lost his job to injury. Thankfully Mcfadden is getting the carries now so I have at least one back with a pulse. My 2 back is horrible and I have been subjected to actually holding on to 3rd down backs and back ups . I had alfred morris and he sucks. I snagged Reggie Bush last week thinking he would be good and he is done. I have polk and Blue is getting the carries. Snagging back ups is what some of us are down to :lol:

Edited by whomper

$hit with all these injuries I don't think waiver priority will matter. D Will has been owned all year in most all my leagues so pick your poison of all the other cats left from the carnage of the past couple weeks. Funny I swooped up West in the only league my main local I own Bell in and the Charles owner was pissed at me.... He's the guy that's owned DWill all year karmas a bitch! :kicksrock: