[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randle released

Inziladun

I told you this kid was going nowhere but gone. I said it before the season started that the kid had mental issues and was not going to be on the team to see his contract expire. So glad he's gone. It's about time. Never should have allowed him to make it past training camp. Good for the Cowboys staff to rid themselves of the bum.

I told you this kid was going nowhere but gone. I said it before the season started that the kid had mental issues and was not going to be on the team to see his contract expire. So glad he's gone. It's about time. Never should have allowed him to make it past training camp. Good for the Cowboys staff to rid themselves of the bum.

Hmm - seems like I just read this on another thread. :)

JJ probably thinks if he fires somebody it will shake things up and get 'em outta their funk. Randle was the perfect scapegoat given his current off the field issues and looming suspension and given his inability to perform to their satisfaction on the field. They obviously decided he wasn't going to be here next year and they might as well cut bait now.

Plus I am sure that JJ is convinced that he made an astute move acquiring CMix to pair with his other astute acquisition of DMC.

[ETA]

Of course he will never realize his error in assuming Randle was capable of being an every down back ...

Edited by Grits and Shins
  • Like 1

if you don't like the way DMC has played as a Cowboy...esp for what they're paying him...you've totally lost it

Agreed. Loved him as a Raider but he couldnt stay on the field. If he is healthy hes a top10-top15 rb.

He would consistently put up the most yards in the league through 6 weeks then get turf toe and be out for the year.

if you don't like the way DMC has played as a Cowboy...esp for what they're paying him...you've totally lost it

Oh no, since DMC has been getting touches he has looked good. As always the question with DMC is can he stay healthy and if he gets hurt do we have somebody that can replace his production.

• Like 1