[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Annoyed at people..

BrooklynKid

Yeah, you shouldn't have rescinded those trades. That's the ultimate problem here. Your responsibility as commissioner is to the league as a whole; not those two Jokers. Your actions undermined the integrity of the game/league IMO.

...being commissioner is probably not for you, man. You gotta be able to check people when necessary.

JMHO

Edited by Macksimus

Yahoo recently (the really bad word)ed me over as I did not click accept on a trade and it was somehow accepted. I tried to get people to veto it, posted to the league about it as soon as I saw in an email that I had accepted it. I tried right away to reverse the solution. I felt like the person sending the trade was hoping for an error as it wasn't a fair trade, and something I would not do. My Freeman for his Peterson. Tried getting to the guy to trade it back to me. Tried getting yahoo to fix it. No avail. So I feel your friends pain who said he never clicked accept. But for the guy that was high, that's his own fault. I think he's responsible for his actions, getting high is a choice where as a miss click via a phone or a system error is not. Er, this is not a 'drugs are bad' post.

I'm the spineless one meanwhile you're talking in a way you'd never speak online in person. Let's be real. But anyway I don't wanna get banned on here so I'm just gonna brush you off.

Trust me you can speak your mind and say nasty stuff to people, it takes more than that to get banned. They even have some filters for some of them bad words so they don't show up.

The "vets" here enjoy hazing the new people, especially anybody bringing up topics about trades, vetoes, cheating, etc.

BA Baracus made a great post, especially the bolded, and Grits hit on what I mentioned, what happens if other teams are involved, would you not process the trade

I hear you dude. There is definitely a sense of moral obligation when you commish a league, especially when it is with people you have known for a while.

On the one hand, you don't want to think that your friend is lying to you about the trade being an accident, but on the other hand, you'd like to think that your friends can be adults and own their actions. This really just applies to the 'phone phuck up' case, the stoned dude can pound sand IMO.

My biggest issue is why didn't he text you immediately after he 'accidentally' accepted the trade? Why was it the next day. That time delay makes me think that it was a case of buyer's remorse rather than a legit mistake.

Personally, I can buy the first one. Often times I'll wake up in the morning and be super groggy and look at my phone and accidentally send a blank text or something like that. Have even went on the fantasy app and there was once or twice where I thought I almost accidentally dropped someone.

Plus there'd be no way to "prove" that his phone did it, or that he clicked the wrong button by accident. I'd take him for his word on that one.

But the second guy... cause you were high? What was he, too stoned to give consent? Unless you literally clicked accept for him while he was "too high to know what was happening" or something, then that's bs.

Edited by pun

11th year playing FF. Commish in numerous leagues. My advice, choose your dancing partners carefully. Walk around manure long enough and sooner or later you'll step in it.

Personally, I can buy the first one. Often times I'll wake up in the morning and be super groggy and look at my phone and accidentally send a blank text or something like that. Have even went on the fantasy app and there was once or twice where I thought I almost accidentally dropped someone.

Plus there'd be no way to "prove" that his phone did it, or that he clicked the wrong button by accident. I'd take him for his word on that one.

Bullmanure

He didn't say "I mistakenly did it with my phone" .. he said "my phone did it" ... you know like when you used to say "the dog ate my homework". Doesn't matter though ... if you are "groggy in the morning" to the point that you don't know what you are doing then perhaps that isn't the best time for you be on your phone.

• Like 1

If you want to be the Walmart of Commissioners fine. Be my guest. But that is exactly what you've become. Some fat slob brings back a half eaten Snickers bar and wants their money back because she wanted a butterfingers and didn't have the money for both. The other high slob wants his money back after purchasing 40 bags of Doritos because he was high and someone should have stopped him.

Your'e soft. No room in this game for soft commissioners or soft owners. All three of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

He didn't say "I mistakenly did it with my phone" .. he said "my phone did it" ... you know like when you used to say "the dog ate my homework". Doesn't matter though ... if you are "groggy in the morning" to the point that you don't know what you are doing then perhaps that isn't the best time for you be on your phone.

yeah perhaps, but i still do it anyway.

and re the guy, maybe he misspoke? maybe the commish didn't report his words 100% accurately?

Edited by pun