[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need from MNF?

Shorttynaz

I need Rivers to throw TD's to Gates and Floyd and preferably no one else. I have Rivers on one team and I am playing against him on another but have Floyd and Gates. The receivers will rack up points more quickly than the QB will, so I have a chance. I'm up 3.5 going into the game.

• Audiophile league: Down 63 pts w/Rivers and Johnson vs Lambo

Runner'sWorld league: Down 67 pts w/Rivers & Johnson vs nada

RunningAhead league: Up 53 pts w/Rivers & Johnson vs Jeffery

I'm up 30 in PPR, w/Stevie Johnson left, going against Alshon...it's not unthinkable that Stevie either gets shut down, or doesn't get the looks (even w/Allen out) and Jeffery blows-up, so I'm not chalking up the "W" quite yet...

I'm actually fortunate to even be in this position as I benched Eifert (OUCH!) in favor of Olsen, and my opponent switched out Cam for Matt Ryan at the very last second (OUCH!!)...

It was a punt when I made the move, but I passed on Floyd and grabbed Inman after losing Allen with the hope that Stevie stays in the slot and Inman steps in as Allen's direct replacement. Further, that Inman practices (had been all year) all of Allen's routes and thus will be seeing many of Allen's targets. Whats more, I need him to score 11 more points than Melvin Gordon and Robbie Gould combined. In other words, I need him to be Keenan Allen.

That's what I need tonight.

Second most points this week and I lose. If only Floyd played. Sigh

Same here. Guy that beat me hasn't sniffed this many points in a week all year. I basically got beat by Carr and brown, with his scrubs all having solid games for once. Big shout out to Nick folks quad. If he plays I most likely win. Puke.