[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone seen the Jets...

awesomebench

Weird game but I guess not by TNF standards.

Woke to see Eric Decker had 7 yards and assumed he was going to produce a dud in a crucial week for me. Big fourth quarter comeback really saved it.

Last few weeks its been TD thats saved Ivory so good to see him score relatively well even though he didnt score.

Weird game but I guess not by TNF standards.

Woke to see Eric Decker had 7 yards and assumed he was going to produce a dud in a crucial week for me. Big fourth quarter comeback really saved it.

Last few weeks its been TD thats saved Ivory so good to see him score relatively well even though he didnt score.

I could've used an Ivory TD...under our scoring, he only got me 4 FPs (2 receptions and 2 for >75 rushing)...he was 1 yard short of getting me a 3-point bonus for >100 rushing...grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

yeah not sure what happened. They had him at 100 on the broadcast last night

1st & 10 - Ran for 8, hit 100.

2nd & 2 - Ran for -1.

I watched him hit the mark and was like saying to the screen that now you got to keep it. Then saw him lose a yard and instantly knew he wasn't touching the dam ball again. Could of used those bonus points this week. :kicksrock: