[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks sign Bryce Brown

michaelredd9

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/327659/seahawks-bring-back-rb-bryce-brown?ls=roto:SEA:topheadlines

Seahawks bring back RB Bryce Brown

Seahawks signed RB Bryce Brown.

Brown has had two separate stints with Seattle this season but has yet to play in a game. That should change with Thomas Rawls headed to injured reserve with a broken ankle. Talented but enigmatic, Brown is a great fit for the "what if" backup role once dominated by Christine Michael. The difference is Brown may actually see carries. DuJuan Harris will get the first crack at the lead role, but he was underwhelming against Baltimore last week and has just 80 career carries to his name. Seattle needs Marshawn Lynch (abdomen) back as soon as possible.
Dec 14 - 12:54 PM

They've chosen Harris over him before, so I'm anticipating Harris getting first crack. The interesting variable is to see how much they're going to give to Fred Jackson. Harris had a bad fumble yesterday, so I'm assuming his leash in that regard is pretty short. I'm guessing that they just continue to use Jackson in the 3rd-down role, but we'll see.

As a Lynch-drafting Rawls owner, tell me about it!

The only legit RB1 I have right now is David Johnson, and with Andre Ellington looking to come back next week.... well, who knows.

I am in your exact position... I'm hoping that Ellington won't be a worry though.

As a Lynch-drafting Rawls owner, tell me about it!

The only legit RB1 I have right now is David Johnson, and with Andre Ellington looking to come back next week.... well, who knows.

yup. i drafted lynch and then grabbed rawls once lynch was out and put up that 30 banger. thought he was gold but then of course he has to get hurt. luckily having him and jstew hurt i didnt need to win, but i also have dwill & forte to start if jstew cant go. could be worse