[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady might sit/limited snaps?

colkurtz

Listening to the radio while visiting family. Some show (not ESPN) was on and they were doing spread predictions. One of the commentators said he "was hearing" Brady might rest this week or play limited snaps - maybe a half. No idea who these guys were.

Anybody hearing *anything* that might support this? I'm playing White over Desean and since the latter plays tonight I would probably swap them if there's any possibility Brady is limited.

Anyone know if there is any validity to this report? I have a bunch of money riding in RTS leagues and I have Brady going, so any actual truth to this report would be appreciated.

Thanks boys.

I see nothing on Twitter, nothing in Rotoworld.... if it were actually a "thing", you'd guess there'd be more talk of it. One random radio honk saying it sounds pretty sketchy. I personally wouldn't worry about it.