[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Teddy Bridgewater injury

DMD

Part of that article makes it sound like they could have had to amputate if the response time was too long.

"...Saved his leg and his career"

OK I looked up Tibiofemoral dislocation(wishing I hadnt) and I can see why they say that.

Edited by Apothus
  • Like 3

Terrible news. Always liked Bridgewater - good player and a good person. Hate to see this happen to anyone. Shame for all Vikings fans - a promising season takes an awful turn. Hope they rally around the injury and come out strong.

Part of that article makes it sound like they could have had to amputate if the response time was too long.

"...Saved his leg and his career"

OK I looked up Tibiofemoral dislocation(wishing I hadnt) and I can see why they say that.

Yeah...I was about to lose my lunch yesterday reading about Teddy's injury.

I would not want to see that happen to Mike Vick cuz he's making an effort, but some of these guys... they totally deserve it.

Some deserve it.

That man will never have made enough effort to make up for the acts he has committed. The only players I can think of that have shown equal or worse sociopathic behavior then Vick are Rae Carruth and Aaron Hernandez. He would deserve this, and so much more.

• Like 2