[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft stradegy help

babe3927

I'm drafting tonight. Number 8 pick in 12 team PPR league. Question is we can draft one QB and have a super flex spot which I'm planning on drafting another QB. Anyone do one of these and can you offer any advice? I'm leaning on waiting on drafting my first QB until probably 4 round. There are a ton of points available for the position. 4pts TD. .25pt for 1st down. bonus point for 275yds. 1.5pt for 325yds and 3pts for 400yds. 1pt for 40yd completion and 2 pts for 40yds ending in TD.

Can you tell me what your opponents are going to draft in each of the rounds, seems like I would need to know that. My point is obviously that drafts are dynamic in nature and differ from draft to draft. In general you should draft the best available player, and in general I believe you should wait on QBs.

Missed this one last night, but given the fact you can use QB as a flex and it appears they are a high scoring position, they will probably be flying off the board fairly quickly as the increased value of having two strong QBs so you can use one at flex is critical for success.