[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brees owners, are you concerned about the schedule ?

medalofhonor

I ended up with Drew Brees as a starting QB in my draft.

While I do feel he is going to put up a lot of points, I have a lot of concerns regarding the schedule for the Saints. Especially in playoff weeks when they play Carolina, Seattle and Denver ?

Fellow Brees owners, are you worried about this ? Or do you think the tough schedule will bring about his explosive best because they will always play from behind ?

if you are worried about the late season playoff schedule...i think it should give you plenty of time to find a suitable guy for the stretch...sometimes the best guys at that point are guys you would least expect and would normally cringe at....tons of championship fantasy teams end up winning with a different qb than the one they started most of the year

• Like 1

if you are worried about the late season playoff schedule...i think it should give you plenty of time to find a suitable guy for the stretch...sometimes the best guys at that point are guys you would least expect and would normally cringe at....tons of championship fantasy teams end up winning with a different qb than the one they started most of the year

This. I won my local a few years back with McCown as my staring QB. He was with the da Bears.

passed on Brees, no pun intended. Actually didn't pass, just didn't take him. I'm looking to go younger with my team. Have to let the vets go to "name drafters". I know Brees has been a stud for many years in a row. Just didn't feel it. My ever increasing gut instincts led me to Bortles and Carr. Pretty sure it is 4 pt/TD but not sure

Damn, I didn't realize his schedule was that tough in the playoffs. I drafted Brees this year because: 1.) my league rewards accurate passers; 2.) NO has tons of offensive play makers (Cooks, Snead, Thomas, Fleener, and Ingram); 3.) NO has a poor defense, and therefore Brees and Co. should be in a lot of shootouts; and 4.) I expect that young WR corps to be better this year with another year of experience under their belts. Finally, Brees did post excellent numbers in the second half of the season and played very well against Carolina. This could be a strong year for him, FF wise, IMO.