[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Slot WRs Kerley & Rogers

XFlash

The small new articles about them are interesting.

After thinking more about it, I can see the potential is in their said offenses schemes, who their QB and coaches are.

I'm deciding on which has the most upside.

Kerley - high volume opportunities in SF in Kelly's offense, playing from behind most likely, Smith the speed and deep routes.

Rogers - Brown drawing the doubles, Ben excellent in the pocket, must be good to be a UDFA and beat out Coates.

Anybody more familiar with these more players to chime in with some info?

Long time Jets fan here. Kerley is one of the most overrated slot receivers I've ever seen. He creates very little separation over the middle and does not have much speed as one might think. I'd tell you to go with Eli Rogers over Kerley without ever having watched Rogers play. That's how much of a JAG Jeremy Kerley is.

you're probably right, but is there a chance that you're exaggerating due to the frustration of watching him play and maybe he's better than you're allowing?

maybe. But not by much. We are talking about slightly different levels of JAGdom.

• Like 1

well, not too bad for both this weekend.

Kerley lead SF in receptions/yards

Rogers got about the same plus a TD

I'm surprised that Smith only got 2 receptions. I did not watch the game, too late for me.

A wait and see about SF offense coming together.