[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

GGL, I think you skipped my question :-)

My line up 10 teams PPR for this week

QB:s Russell Wilson

WRs: Allen Robinson, Brandin Cook

RBs: Todd Gurley, Melvin Gordon

TE Julios Thomas

W/R: Marvin Jones

W/R/T: Theo Riddick

BN: Sterling Shepard, Doute Moncrief

BN: Doug Martin. Rashad Jenning, Jerick McKinnon

BK: Matthew Stafford

I am tired of Doug Martin and Rasshing Jenning but we have to keep, right?

Did I crazy and dropped Spencer Ware to pick up Jerick McKinnon ?

Who should I drop and add when we have these on waiver:

Spencer Ware, M Asiata, D washington, S Vereen, Ajayi, J Howard

D Parker, P Dorsett

Yes I would not just drop Martin or Jennings lol...

Try to flip them if you're not interested in them. With the rash of injuries I'm sure someone would want a starting RB (even one that is banged up right now, but will be back).

You're deep at all positions (which is usually the case in a 10 team league if you're smart :tup: ).

I wouldn't drop anyone for the guys on the wire. All be it those are some nice selections but you don't need them.

I'm pretty novice to this but am playing against my brothers, etc. We are in a 10-person league.

I need a new RB for this week.

Here is who I have:

Matt Forte (keeping, playing)

Jeremy Langford

Justin Forsett

Jonathan Stewart

I need to drop someone and add a new one. I'm considering dropping Forsett or Langford or ASJ and benching Stewart but don't really know if that's smart. The pickups I am considering is Shane Vereen or Charles Sims. Maybe I am overlooking someone else I should add.

According to who's hot, these guys are also available - Chris Johnson, Whittaker, Drake, Gillislee, Grant - and there may be more.

Hey Rookiegirl,

Lets beat those brothers eh!! You can drop Forsett and grab Sims. He has a role in the Bucs offense even when Martin comes back but he's even more Valuable right now since he will be starting the next 3 weeks at the very least.

Good Luck :tup:

I'm currently 0-2 in a Yahoo Standard 10-team pro league (non-PPR, start 2 RB, 3 WR, no flex), and below is my roster -

QB Cam Newton

QB Derek Carr

RB Thomas Rawls

RB Matt Asiata (just cut Adrian Peterson, added Asiata)

RB Isaiah Crowell

RB Tevin Coleman

WR Sammy Watkins

WR Michael Floyd

WR Emmanuel Sanders

WR Golden Tate

WR Stefon Diggs

WR DeVante Parker

TE Jason Witten

TE Rob Gronkowski

DEF - Seattle

K - None (In preparation for this trade to go through on Friday, I will have an open spot on the roster and will add a K then - I didnt want to miss out on grabbing Parker from the wire for this week where I will be very thin at skill positions, so I cut my K. If I decide to cancel trade, I will probably cut Tate)

I have been offered DeAndre Hopkins and Jonathan Stewart for Stefon Diggs, Golden Tate, and Tevin Coleman. It seems like a slam dunk chance to add a top-5 WR, but I'm a bit hesitant for a couple reasons. The first is that, until J. Stewart is healthy, I am left with Crowell, Asiata, and Rawls as my only backs. My second is the timing - the trade is set to go through Friday - meaning that I won't have Hopkins for this week, and will need to start either Watkins or Sanders (neither of which I am at all excited about)

Is it worth the hinderance this week and lack of RB depth for the start of bye weeks to acquire a true stud WR and a bell cow back once healthy? I'm inclined to say yes, but wanted some other opinions.

I'm currently 0-2 in a Yahoo Standard 10-team pro league (non-PPR, start 2 RB, 3 WR, no flex), and below is my roster -

QB Cam Newton

QB Derek Carr

RB Thomas Rawls

RB Matt Asiata (just cut Adrian Peterson, added Asiata)

RB Isaiah Crowell

RB Tevin Coleman

WR Sammy Watkins

WR Michael Floyd

WR Emmanuel Sanders

WR Golden Tate

WR Stefon Diggs

WR DeVante Parker

TE Jason Witten

TE Rob Gronkowski

DEF - Seattle

K - None (In preparation for this trade to go through on Friday, I will have an open spot on the roster and will add a K then - I didnt want to miss out on grabbing Parker from the wire for this week where I will be very thin at skill positions, so I cut my K. If I decide to cancel trade, I will probably cut Tate)

I have been offered DeAndre Hopkins and Jonathan Stewart for Stefon Diggs, Golden Tate, and Tevin Coleman. It seems like a slam dunk chance to add a top-5 WR, but I'm a bit hesitant for a couple reasons. The first is that, until J. Stewart is healthy, I am left with Crowell, Asiata, and Rawls as my only backs. My second is the timing - the trade is set to go through Friday - meaning that I won't have Hopkins for this week, and will need to start either Watkins or Sanders (neither of which I am at all excited about)

Is it worth the hinderance this week and lack of RB depth for the start of bye weeks to acquire a true stud WR and a bell cow back once healthy? I'm inclined to say yes, but wanted some other opinions.

Your concerns are valid.

J.Stew's injury is concerning because he's hardly ever healthy, always seems to get nicked up with a ton of soft tissue injuries.

Hopkins is definitely someone worth trying to acquire. Who else does he have, you could use the Jstew being hurt card (which I would to try and get someone else).

I think the reason he is making the trade is to acquire short-term RB help.. with AJ Green, TY Hilton, Demaryius Thomas, and Jeremy Maclin on top of Hopkins, he isn't hurting at WR.

That being said, after a couple pickups today, he has the following RBs-

Theo Riddick

Charles Sims

Rashad Jennings

Duke Johnson

Jerick McKinnon

Shane Vereen

In a non-PPR league, none of these backs really excite me a ton, and I'm not keen on the idea of counter-offering and delaying the trade.. Diggs' value is incredibly high right now, and I could see him changing his mind if Diggs gets shut down by the CAR defense, and losing out on Hopkins would suck.

I think I talked myself into it... Hopkins is just too good to pass up without having to give up any of my premier players (Cam, Gronk)

My team

QB Rivers, Brady

WR OBJ, Hilton, Baldwin, T Austin, Sanu

RB Martin, Vereen, Abdullah, Fozzy

TE Olsen

Other team

QB Stafford, Carr

WR A Robinson, D Thomas, D Parker, S Smith, E Rogers

RB L Miller, CJ Anderson, K White, J Landford, C Hyde

TE Z Ertz, Tamme

Any offers I could make to get CJ??

I think the reason he is making the trade is to acquire short-term RB help.. with AJ Green, TY Hilton, Demaryius Thomas, and Jeremy Maclin on top of Hopkins, he isn't hurting at WR.

That being said, after a couple pickups today, he has the following RBs-

Theo Riddick

Charles Sims

Rashad Jennings

Duke Johnson

Jerick McKinnon

Shane Vereen

In a non-PPR league, none of these backs really excite me a ton, and I'm not keen on the idea of counter-offering and delaying the trade.. Diggs' value is incredibly high right now, and I could see him changing his mind if Diggs gets shut down by the CAR defense, and losing out on Hopkins would suck.

I think I talked myself into it... Hopkins is just too good to pass up without having to give up any of my premier players (Cam, Gronk)

:tup:

Do you think I could safely drop Derek Carr? Based on other teams rosters and the fact he wasn't even drafted I feel like I probably won't be able to trade him, and I'd like to pick up another RB for the short-term (Fozzy, Artis-Payne, C Michael, and J Ajayi are all available)

Thanks for all the help man. I have had rly bad luck with WRS this year, I lost Allen, Moncrief is out 4-6 weeks, and I just traded Baldwin in a deal to get L Miller. Please give me your opinions on which 3 of the following to start this week:

Green, Snead, Maclin, D Parker, D-Jax.

Right now I have my roster set as Green, Snead, and Maclin. I am ruling D-Jax out due to an injury that may or may not sideline him this week. I am considering Parker as a start this week considering his strong performance last week and he is facing the Browns defense. Green is getting the start regardless of the opponent. Snead is playing Atlanta in what will likely be a shootout. Maclin goes against Revis and the Jets who have been surprisingly porous to opposing WR so far.

Thanks for all the help man. I have had rly bad luck with WRS this year, I lost Allen, Moncrief is out 4-6 weeks, and I just traded Baldwin in a deal to get L Miller. Please give me your opinions on which 3 of the following to start this week:

Green, Snead, Maclin, D Parker, D-Jax.

Right now I have my roster set as Green, Snead, and Maclin. I am ruling D-Jax out due to an injury that may or may not sideline him this week. I am considering Parker as a start this week considering his strong performance last week and he is facing the Browns defense. Green is getting the start regardless of the opponent. Snead is playing Atlanta in what will likely be a shootout. Maclin goes against Revis and the Jets who have been surprisingly porous to opposing WR so far.

Anytime you play vs Den it's very difficult to expect much from WR's. With that being said Parker has a great matchup vs Cleveland and I see Miami having a big day.

Although most people advocate to never sit your studs so!! GL

Do you think I could safely drop Derek Carr? Based on other teams rosters and the fact he wasn't even drafted I feel like I probably won't be able to trade him, and I'd like to pick up another RB for the short-term (Fozzy, Artis-Payne, C Michael, and J Ajayi are all available)

Who is your Starting QB that you're dropping Carr?

Anytime you play vs Den it's very difficult to expect much from WR's. With that being said Parker has a great matchup vs Cleveland and I see Miami having a big day.

Although most people advocate to never sit your studs so!! GL

Just so I am crystal clear, you are suggesting that I bench Green and play Parker, correct? Do you think the odds of Green having 2 really bad outings in a row, even against the Denver D, warrant sitting him?

should i propose mike evans for melvin gordon?

my team is matt ryan

c.mike

gore

julio

mike evans

delanie walker

dez

bench

rawls

j.stew

tyrod taylor

jerrick mckinnon

his team

prescott

david johnson

melvin gordon

allen robinson

travis benjamin

tamme

sharpe

bench

brady

tevin colemn

desean jackson

donte moncrief IR

Just so I am crystal clear, you are suggesting that I bench Green and play Parker, correct? Do you think the odds of Green having 2 really bad outings in a row, even against the Denver D, warrant sitting him?

I would never advocate to sit your studs, but the odds of him going off versus him having another sub par game are largely in favor of the latter.

Temper your expectations for him this week.

should i propose mike evans for melvin gordon?

my team is matt ryan

c.mike

gore

julio

mike evans

delanie walker

dez

bench

rawls

j.stew

tyrod taylor

jerrick mckinnon

his team

prescott

david johnson

melvin gordon

allen robinson

travis benjamin

tamme

sharpe

bench

brady

tevin colemn

desean jackson

donte moncrief IR

If you make that trade you're leaving yourself with just 2 WRs.

Who does he have, need to see his team to see his needs.

Who does he have, need to see his team to see his needs.

Team #1

QB: Brees , Ryan

RB: McCoy, Coleman, Charles, Foster

WR: Nelson, Jeffery, Wallace, Jackson, Gordon

TE: Walker, Barnridge

Team #2

QB: Rodgers, Flacco

RB: Miller, Langford, Rawls, Jennings

WR: Marshall, T. Benjamin, Sanders, Mathews, Crabree

TE: Fleener, Graham

Current offer on the table that came from Team #2

I'd get: Miller/Mathews/Crabtree

He'd get: Matt Jones/Robinson/Diggs

If there is some else I should pursue let me know, just struggling to come up with a good RB to get me depth. Always that worry about Bell going down. Team #1 wants Bell bad, but I think I will keep him. Any help would be great.

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back