[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Who would you rather have in PPR? Both have guys that they will split time with, but who has more upside as a flex week in and week out...possible spot starts?

Thanks for your help!

If it was my team I would go with Murray. Worst case is Charles and Dwll are involved and you're that much stronger at RB and could trade someone later on. Also with the rash of injuries its always good to have depth.

10 Team Standard League

QB (1) - Carr, Wilson

RB (2) - Langford, Rawls, M. Jones, Asiata, Dixon

WR (2) - J. Jones, Evans, J. Nelson, P. Dorsett, C. Coleman

RR/WR (1) -

TE - J. Thomas, Eifert

Def - Carolina

K - Bailey

Thanks again!

You have really good depth at WR but your backs are weak. None of those backs are really worth while if I was you I would rather try to flip one of your WRs for a RB.

Need a second opinion on RB2 and Flex. Would you bench LeSean McCoy and put in Decker at Flex? 12 team PPR league.

QB: Dalton

RB1: Lamar Miller

RB2: ??

WR1: AJ Green

WR2: Marvin Jones

Flex: ??

TE: Gates (Pitta if Gates sits)

Bench: LeSean McCoy, Melvin Gordon, Eric Decker, Spencer Ware, Michael Floyd, Tajae Sharpe, Phillip Dorsett

Please pick a RB2 and Flex - I'm leaning Gordon and Decker.

Thanks!

I have Russell Wilson (banged up against SF) and Matt Stafford (playing GB at Lambeau). Stafford has bad historical numbers against GB at Lambeau and Wilson's ankle injury seems to be really affecting him with their bad O line. Do I pick up Tannehill against Cleveland for a spot start or go with Wilson?

Need a second opinion on RB2 and Flex. Would you bench LeSean McCoy and put in Decker at Flex? 12 team PPR league.

QB: Dalton

RB1: Lamar Miller

RB2: ??

WR1: AJ Green

WR2: Marvin Jones

Flex: ??

TE: Gates (Pitta if Gates sits)

Bench: LeSean McCoy, Melvin Gordon, Eric Decker, Spencer Ware, Michael Floyd, Tajae Sharpe, Phillip Dorsett

Please pick a RB2 and Flex - I'm leaning Gordon and Decker.

Thanks!

I would actually play Gordon and Sharpe this week. Matchup vs Oak is a really good one for Sharpe he should have a big day!!

I have Russell Wilson (banged up against SF) and Matt Stafford (playing GB at Lambeau). Stafford has bad historical numbers against GB at Lambeau and Wilson's ankle injury seems to be really affecting him with their bad O line. Do I pick up Tannehill against Cleveland for a spot start or go with Wilson?

I actually picked up Tannehill myself for this week, if you have someone you could drop it should be worth the numbers I think he will put up, if not roll with Wilson.

Edited by GangGreenLantern

I went WR heavy this year with Jennings as my RB1 and a bunch of RBs like Coleman, Michael, Bernard, Artis-payne and D. Washington.. just hoping one of those players will get the opportunity to be a consistent player. With that being said, I'm really high on Sims so should I make an offer of Jennings and Olsen for Sims and Tamme? I know the person I'm making an offer to is pretty high on Olsen as well. Thanks for your advice.

Edited by MrGoodell
  • Like 1

I went WR heavy this year with Jennings as my RB1 and a bunch of RBs like Coleman, Michael, Bernard, Artis-payne and D. Washington.. just hoping one of those players will get the opportunity to be a consistent player. With that being said, I'm really high on Sims so should I make an offer of Jennings and Olsen for Sims and Tamme? I know the person I'm making an offer to is pretty high on Olsen as well. Thanks for your advice.

Considering your RB isn't the deepest and with some RBBC guys, You might want to hang on to Jennings and try to get Sims. Also I think D.Washington is going to have a significant role with Detroit and don't be surprised if he becomes something special!!!

i need help picking 1 of the following to play flex this week for me in a standard league.. Tevin Coleman, Ryan Mathews, Jordan Matthews, Jeremy Hill, or Phillip Dorsett? Thanks in advance for your help

Tevin Coleman, even though I like him better in PPR I think he has a big game regardless of scoring format vs New Orleans

Should I do this trade in a PPR league?

My Ryan Mathews and Maclin for Hopkins + Chris Thompson

RB: CJ Anderson, Mathews, Sims, Michael, Langford, Dixon

WR: Evans, Marshall, Maclin, Josh Gordon

I would do that trade. Sims has value even when/If Martin is back so you are ok at RB, and Hopkins is a top tier guy.

Plus I did not like what I saw from the Eagles and the way they used Mathews Monday. 10 touches? Sproles getting more carries? WTF... Pederson is on some ish...

Edited by GangGreenLantern

I'm nervous after so many injuries to RBs. I have CJ Anderson, L Miller, Yeldon, C. Sims, Riddick. Should I drop Yeldon for Booker? 10 team standard 2 RBs starting, Flex goes to WR.

You could just to have a sense of comfort with CJ, plus I don't think you would play Yeldon over any of those other guys at all so...

I would do that trade. Sims has value even when/If Martin is back so you are ok at RB, and Hopkins is a top tier guy.

Plus I did not like what I saw from the Eagles and the way they used Mathews Monday. 10 touches? Sproles getting more carries? WTF... Pederson is on some ish...

Yeah, I don't know if the one game was an abberation, but I wanted to sell in case it wasn't. I generally don't like having too many Eagles because I just want to root for touchdowns and not worry about who is getting them. Thanks man! I did the trade. I think it will workout.

Yeah, I don't know if the one game was an abberation, but I wanted to sell in case it wasn't. I generally don't like having too many Eagles because I just want to root for touchdowns and not worry about who is getting them. Thanks man! I did the trade. I think it will workout.

Yeah having guys from our team can be tough. You know you want to win and score but there are times when someone else scores and I'm happy but then say to myself well damn wish that TD was Mathews (or whoever I have in Fantasy on my team from Eagles at that time).

I think it will work out for ya, Mathews is supposedly nursing that ankle injury from pre-season that he tweaked. I also heard that was the game plan to spread the Bears out and use Sproles so... not sure what to think at this point, but I know I was excited in training camp to think he was going to be the belcow in Pederson's Offense and thought about how he used Charles all those years, we obviously arent getting that so...

Im trying to get Jordy from someone in my League, I have 3 solid RBs it Gurley, Miller, and Ingram and he needs a RB for this weekend actually because he has Forte, Charles, Rawls, and Stewart- 3 of those 4 arent playing this weekend. I have been decimated by injury at WR, here is my lineup.

QB Luck

WRS Green, Maclin, Snead, D Parker, T Williams, Moncrief

RBS Gurley, Miller, Ingram, Ware, Langford

TE J Reed

Here is his lineup:

QB Palmer

WRS Nelson, B Cooks, D Bryant, C Coleman

RBS Forte, Charles, Rawls, Stewart

TE Barnidge, Eifert

I was going to try to offer Ingram straight up but he will need another WR to start since Coleman is only other WR he has. I'm keeping Miller but may come off Gurley for the right deal...what do you think?

Im trying to get Jordy from someone in my League, I have 3 solid RBs it Gurley, Miller, and Ingram and he needs a RB for this weekend actually because he has Forte, Charles, Rawls, and Stewart- 3 of those 4 arent playing this weekend. I have been decimated by injury at WR, here is my lineup.

QB Luck

WRS Green, Maclin, Snead, D Parker, T Williams, Moncrief

RBS Gurley, Miller, Ingram, Ware, Langford

TE J Reed

Here is his lineup:

QB Palmer

WRS Nelson, B Cooks, D Bryant, C Coleman

RBS Forte, Charles, Rawls, Stewart

TE Barnidge, Eifert

I was going to try to offer Ingram straight up but he will need another WR to start since Coleman is only other WR he has. I'm keeping Miller but may come off Gurley for the right deal...what do you think?

I wouldn't call Gurley and Ingram "Solid" at this point LOL

So are you thinking of selling Gurley? I wouldn't blame you 1 bit. I tried to sell him for M.Gordon (still may happen).

Nelson hasn't been lighting it up either so it sounds like a good move. You shouldn't worry about what he would need to do with WR. Just worry about a fair deal.

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back