[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

To early for that. Have to see more from CJ and also see if he can stay healthy. Giving up your 1st rd pick for next season is a huge blow to your team next year.

Here's my RB WR TE.

My RBs are AP Ingram Miller DewayneWashington Asiata McCoy Powell Booker Rodgers

My WR are DJax Hopkins Hilton Lockett TSmith Mitchell Wheaton Sharpe Conley MichaelFloyd

My TEs are Gronk Walker James Allen

Standard league. Just got a trade offer. They are offering Marvin Jones for Jason Witten...il add as I'm currently sitting on Julius Thomas and Travis Kelce. At WR I'm holding baldwin, Marshall, Jackson, shepard, wallace..... quick response appreciated thanks in advance...

Suggestions on my starting line up would be appreciated, especially who to start at TE and if I need to move players around and start someone else in FLEX. Thank you!

14 team standard

QB Brees

WR A.Cooper

WR Hilton

RB Gurley

RB M.Gordon

TE Barnidge or Fleener????

FLEX Cobb

Dropped AP and put Abdullah in my IR slot.

Bench players are

WR Hogan

RB McKinnon, Ware, J.Howard

TE Fleener or Barnidge

QB Fitzpatrick

Not really many options on the WW so I'll have to resort to trades to acquire someone who can help me time now.

Standard Scoring.

Starting RBs

Miller

Langford

Starting WRs

Jordy

Jarvis

Now who do I play at flex this week?

Gio Bernard

Matt Jones

Justin Forsett

Terrance west

Enunwa

Leaning towards Matt jones just because of the touches he is likely to get.. Or should I bench Langford and play someone else?

Any help is appeciated!

Giants have been tough on Rb's so temper expectations. Enunwa is also a solid play.

Suggestions on my starting line up would be appreciated, especially who to start at TE and if I need to move players around and start someone else in FLEX. Thank you!

14 team standard

QB Brees

WR A.Cooper

WR Hilton

RB Gurley

RB M.Gordon

TE Barnidge or Fleener????

FLEX Cobb

Dropped AP and put Abdullah in my IR slot.

Bench players are

WR Hogan

RB McKinnon, Ware, J.Howard

TE Fleener or Barnidge

QB Fitzpatrick

Not really many options on the WW so I'll have to resort to trades to acquire someone who can help me time now.

Barnidge and Fleener have both been huge disappointments but I trust Fleener more this week vs Atl.

rookie Kessler starting for Browns not something I Want apart of go Fleener

• Like 1

PPR league, 5 point bonus @ 100 yards rushing and receiving

Crowell @ Miami

or

Bernard vs Denver

Tough call, Crowell has the volume but not sure how successful he will be with a Rookie under center.

Bernard will have similar results to last week a ton of check downs from Dalton. I'm leaning Bernard!

I'm in a 1 pt PPR league... my receivers are OBJ, Nelson, Decker, Fuller and Parker. My rbs are forte, Charles, deangelo Williams and Foster. I just got a trade offer for Nelson. I send Nelson and I get back Demarco Murray. Would you do this trade?

That's actually a solid trade. You have depth at WR, but you're RBs are weak only bc you dont know what type of workload Charles is going to be getting and what DWILL's role will be once Bell is back week 4.

You need to ask yourself of you want to gamble on Dwill still being heavily involved and Charles gets the amount of touches were used to seeing. Its a gamble.

• Like 1

Looking at two possible trades:

1st trade

I give: Blount & Sanders or Blount & Langford

I get: Gurley

Worth doing and which of those do you prefer?

2nd trade

I give: Tyrell Williams & Mike Wallace

I get: Jeremy Maclin

Am I overpaying or does that sound reasonable? I love Maclin and his schedule although I do really like the other 2.

Thanks for the advice!

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back