[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Team #1

QB: Brees , Ryan

RB: McCoy, Coleman, Charles, Foster

WR: Nelson, Jeffery, Wallace, Jackson, Gordon

TE: Walker, Barnridge

Team #2

QB: Rodgers, Flacco

RB: Miller, Langford, Rawls, Jennings

WR: Marshall, T. Benjamin, Sanders, Mathews, Crabree

TE: Fleener, Graham

Current offer on the table that came from Team #2

I'd get: Miller/Mathews/Crabtree

He'd get: Matt Jones/Robinson/Diggs

If there is some else I should pursue let me know, just struggling to come up with a good RB to get me depth. Always that worry about Bell going down. Team #1 wants Bell bad, but I think I will keep him. Any help would be great.

I think you have a better shot at getting Miller, but giving up Robinson and Diggs is a good bit even though you have some solid depth.

Team 2 deal is better for sure, go after Miller.

should i trade charles for gurley in a ppr league, i think he is fustrated with him so far but i havent got to see what charles looks like this year

I think it's early for both of these guys. I think Gurley will get it going but this should be a good test this week, Bucs are decent against the run but have struggled on D overall.

Charles we don't know what he will look like yet, or even how much of a workload he will get. It's only week 3 so there is time to be a little patient.

Got Wilson in at starter now, but he is injured against a division opponent. Do I start Oz tonight against the Pats?

I think Wilson should be fine this week. I trust him vs SF more then I do Oz vs Bill Belichek er the Pats..lol

SF does not have the front 4 that the Rams do so he should have a little more time to let plays develop and hit some guys down field. I think he has a bounce back game this week. (Not an all worldly effort) but should be top 10 this week.

I think Wilson should be fine this week. I trust him vs SF more then I do Oz vs Bill Belichek er the Pats..lol

SF does not have the front 4 that the Rams do so he should have a little more time to let plays develop and hit some guys down field. I think he has a bounce back game this week. (Not an all worldly effort) but should be top 10 this week.

Ok thanks

I think you have a better shot at getting Miller, but giving up Robinson and Diggs is a good bit even though you have some solid depth.

Team 2 deal is better for sure, go after Miller.

Thanks I too think Diggs and Robinson is a bit much. Ill try a counter and not use Diggs

Neither my WR nor my RB corp are anything special, but can I win by streaming guys in? I have, what I believe to be, a good group of WR2/3 with some guys that have WR1 possibilities. Same goes for my RB. I have an offer on the table that gives me Brady in exchange for Gurley. I like the deal as I think Brady is going to be a top QB right off the bat, whereas no telling when Gurley will rise back up.

I have a claim in to get Ware off waivers since Charles will be sitting out again. There is also CAP and Washington (Detroit) still on the wire, along with some others.

Thoughts?

Neither my WR nor my RB corp are anything special, but can I win by streaming guys in? I have, what I believe to be, a good group of WR2/3 with some guys that have WR1 possibilities. Same goes for my RB. I have an offer on the table that gives me Brady in exchange for Gurley. I like the deal as I think Brady is going to be a top QB right off the bat, whereas no telling when Gurley will rise back up.

I have a claim in to get Ware off waivers since Charles will be sitting out again. There is also CAP and Washington (Detroit) still on the wire, along with some others.

Thoughts?

Ware is a good choice to grab, nobody knows what Charles' workload will look like once he's back. I can tell you Ware will still have a significant role.

Washington is a great guy to grab and see what happens. I grabbed him myself, after seeing him in pre-season and limited work the first couple weeks he has size, speed, and is an "explosive" runner. He will get some work, and I think with his talents could get 10-15 touches a week moving forward and will be the goal line back for sure. He just needs to hold on to the football (had some fumbling issues in college)

Edited by GangGreenLantern

Ware is a good choice to grab, nobody knows what Charles' workload will look like once he's back. I can tell you Ware will still have a significant role.

Washington is a great guy to grab and see what happens. I grabbed him myself, after seeing him in pre-season and limited work the first couple weeks he has size, speed, and is an "explosive" runner. He will get some work, and I think with his talents could get 10-15 touches a week moving forward and will be the goal line back for sure. He just needs to hold on to the football (had some fumbling issues in college)

So do I do the trade: Give Gurley, Get Brady?

I'm in a PPR league. We can only have 5 RBs on roster. We start 2 RBs and 3 flex. I'm a victim of AP injury and my other RBs are McCoy, McKinnon, Langford, and Matt Jones. Should I still hold AP for a potential return at end of season or just drop him now?

I would think I should drop him because I can't see him coming back in full force after injury and they might save him for playoff time but I also don't want to drop AP and have it bite me at end of the season

Basically, I'm trying to bridge the gap to week 5 when I get Brady back. Which QB would you pick for week 3 and week 4?

Carr @ Tenn, @ Balt

Mariotta vs Oak, @ Hou

Flacco @ Jacksonville, vs Oakland

Cousins @ NYG, vs Cleveland

1 pt per 25 yards passing, 4 pts per TD, 5 point bonus @ 300 yards passing

Good choice, since your league is Standard, try Landry. He's much more valuable in PPR, and allows you to keep Diggs

He didn't like that offer. His new offer is

Id get: Miller/T. Benjamin/Crabtree

for

He gets: Matt Jones/Robinson/Diggs

In waivers, Tryell Williams is still there.

TRADE HELP??

I have RB's - Demarco Murray, Deangelo Williams and Jeremy Hill as running backs.

Offered Tevin Coleman and Jeremy Langford for Deangelo Williams and Jeremy Hill.

I countered with him giving Will Fuller also for Michael Crabtree. I think I need to benefit a little more as he has Bell. He denied this and stuck with original trade offer. I need help in RB department, especially week 4 when Bell comes back.

Thoughts?

Sorry Noob here. Its PPR.

Start: Newton, Murray, Williams, AJ GReen, Tyrell Williams, Michael Crabtree, Jacob Tamme

Edited by btpd107

WDIS.... Walford or Barnidge at TE?

Also, need help at my Flex position. I have a few options that I am considering, but I keep second guessing myself.

Thanks in advance!

Walford for sure. Noway I trust any Cleveland players right now esp with Kessler at QB.

Julio + Parker, Sharpe or Tyrell in the Flex. I would lean towards Sharpe just because he's the 1 in Tenn.

CJ and Melvin

Do I offer Crowell and DJax for Fuller and Dwayne Washington? Standard Scoring

My RBs and WRs

Gurley, Bell, Jennings, Crowell, T Coleman

Green Marshall Tate Sanders DJax Sharpe

Hold off, lets see what Washington's role really will be. If I had to guess I would say he IS going to be involved, Lions don't like Riddick between the tackles or better yet know that's not his strong suit so I would see Washington being that guy. We just don't know until we see.

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back