[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Hey , NP you're welcome. I don't like Ivory or the Jags run game at all right now but if he's the best available and your league scoring format favors backs that much more then sure drop Parker for him.

Thanks. Yeah, receiving yards are worth 2/3 of what running yards are worth. I also thought about stashing Devontae Booker.

I like Kerley in PPR for a solid every week WR3 play, but I think Meredith 'Could" have higher upside. Play it safe, grab Kerley. Want to gamble grab Meredith.

Eagles are a top 10 unit.

Thanks, I also got this trade offer:

Got offered a trade after I sent a trade offer of Latavius Murray and Eric Decker for Brandon Marshell. He countered with Marshell & Mathews for Fitzgerald & Howard. Kind of not what I want since I want to keep Jones, Fitzgerald, and Baldwin while trading a RB or Decker to get another good WR to have.

I'm thinking this isn't a good trade for me. What should I counter with to get one of his WR's

He has Antonio Brown, Brandon Marshell, TY Hilton as people who I would want. Only RBs he has are LeSean McCoy, Ryan Mathews, Charles Sims, & and Fozzy Whitteker

ppr league

Pick 3 in 12 team PPR

RB:

Todd Gurley @ DET

Melvin Gordon (3.2 ypc but lead RB with 7 TDs) vs DEN

Tevin Coleman @ SEA

Darren Sproles @ WAS

RB:

Julian Eddleman vs CIN

TY Hilton @ HOU

Willie Snead vs CAR

DeVante Parker vs PIT (like the matchup?)

Im up in the air with 3 spots to fill from these guys. I figure Gurley and Hilton are locks (So I have 1 RB, 1 WR, and flex which can be RB, WR, or TE) Who do you like??

Hi GGL,

This is my line up for week 6 - 10 teams PPR
QB: Russell Wilson
Wrs: Marvin Jones, Bradin Cook,
RB: Tood Gurley, Jordan Howard
TE: Julius Thomas
W/R: Theo Reddick
W/R/T: Melvin Gordon
BN: Allen Robinson, Sterling Shepard, Donte Crief
BN: Doug Martin, Rashad Jenning, Carson Wentz
I want to use Allen Robinson but really do not know who I should bench. What will you do?
Thanks.

I'm in a 14 team PPR league. I need to make room for waivers. Is it time to part ways with Torrey Smith? Kaepernick was just named the starting QB from what I hear, is he worth holding onto with Kaep?

If you have the slot to stash him might as well in a deeper league. Give KAP a couple weeks to see how that whole scenario develops.

Thanks, I also got this trade offer:

Got offered a trade after I sent a trade offer of Latavius Murray and Eric Decker for Brandon Marshell. He countered with Marshell & Mathews for Fitzgerald & Howard. Kind of not what I want since I want to keep Jones, Fitzgerald, and Baldwin while trading a RB or Decker to get another good WR to have.

I'm thinking this isn't a good trade for me. What should I counter with to get one of his WR's

He has Antonio Brown, Brandon Marshell, TY Hilton as people who I would want. Only RBs he has are LeSean McCoy, Ryan Mathews, Charles Sims, & and Fozzy Whitteker

ppr league

That's tough, you may need to give up one of your backs to get TY or Brandon. I would let go of Ingram (simply because the saints refuse to give him the ball more then 14x a game) before I let Howard go.

But to me your team is good the way it is. 3 Solid RBs , 3 Solid Wrs. I would leave it as is.

I have been offered the following trade:

I get Jimmy Graham and OBJ

I give up Carlos Hyde and Jordy Nelson

Think it's a good trade? I feel like I'd be selling high on Hyde, who has been great so far but is very injury prone. Nelson isn't putting up the numbers I hoped for, but he just keeps scoring TDs.

PPR, 1 pt per 10 yards rushing / receiving, 6 pts per TD, 5 pt bonus @ 100 yards rushing / receiving

My team:

QB - Brady

RB - Le'Veon, Hyde, Riddick, Crowell, Jones, Bernard, Washington (Oak)

WR - Antonio, Jordy, Shephard, Tyrell Williams

TE - Pitta

K - Sturgis

Def - Bills

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex (WR/RB/TE), 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def

Pick 3 in 12 team PPR

RB:

Todd Gurley @ DET

Melvin Gordon (3.2 ypc but lead RB with 7 TDs) vs DEN

Tevin Coleman @ SEA

Darren Sproles @ WAS

RB:

Julian Eddleman vs CIN

TY Hilton @ HOU

Willie Snead vs CAR

DeVante Parker vs PIT (like the matchup?)

Im up in the air with 3 spots to fill from these guys. I figure Gurley and Hilton are locks (So I have 1 RB, 1 WR, and flex which can be RB, WR, or TE) Who do you like??

I would go with Edelman or Snead. Both should have solid days. Gordon also could be viable, Den isn's strong vs the Run and backs out of the backfield.

Hi GGL,

This is my line up for week 6 - 10 teams PPR

QB: Russell Wilson

Wrs: Marvin Jones, Bradin Cook,

RB: Tood Gurley, Jordan Howard

TE: Julius Thomas

W/R: Theo Reddick

W/R/T: Melvin Gordon

BN: Allen Robinson, Sterling Shepard, Donte Crief

BN: Doug Martin, Rashad Jenning, Carson Wentz

I want to use Allen Robinson but really do not know who I should bench. What will you do?

Thanks.

I would play Robinson over Riddick this week, esp if Washington plays.

I have been offered the following trade:

I get Jimmy Graham and OBJ

I give up Carlos Hyde and Jordy Nelson

Think it's a good trade? I feel like I'd be selling high on Hyde, who has been great so far but is very injury prone. Nelson isn't putting up the numbers I hoped for, but he just keeps scoring TDs.

PPR, 1 pt per 10 yards rushing / receiving, 6 pts per TD, 5 pt bonus @ 100 yards rushing / receiving

My team:

QB - Brady

RB - Le'Veon, Hyde, Riddick, Crowell, Jones, Bernard, Washington (Oak)

WR - Antonio, Jordy, Shephard, Tyrell Williams

TE - Pitta

K - Sturgis

Def - Bills

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex (WR/RB/TE), 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def

Would definitely upgrade your TE spot, OBJ and Jordy are relatively close. You would be losing some depth at RB. Don't sell on Hyde just because of injuries. The can come and happen to anyone, and he has been playing well thus far.

Duke Johnson Jr

Justin Forsett

Devontae Booker

Jalen Richard

Bobby Rainey

Jamessage Starks

Chris Ivory

Brandon Lafell

Torrey Smith

Anquan Boldin

Kenny Britt

Davante Parker and Adams

Tajae Sharpe

Based on my roster, who's my best bet to pick up for the long term?

Decker is dropped btw

Duke Johnson Jr

Justin Forsett

Devontae Booker

Jalen Richard

Bobby Rainey

Jamessage Starks

Chris Ivory

Brandon Lafell

Torrey Smith

Anquan Boldin

Kenny Britt

Davante Parker and Adams

Tajae Sharpe

Based on my roster, who's my best bet to pick up for the long term?

Decker is dropped btw

Not the most enticing group. IF Decker has surgery and is placed on IR, you can drop him for Rainey,Richard, Britt, Duke, Lafell. That order.

Would definitely upgrade your TE spot, OBJ and Jordy are relatively close. You would be losing some depth at RB. Don't sell on Hyde just because of injuries. The can come and happen to anyone, and he has been playing well thus far.

I agree with you that he's been playing well. The way I'm thinking about it is this, Graham is a huge upgrade over Pitta (if Graham plays like he has the last 2 weeks) and on paper, OBJ is slightly better than Jordy. Jordy hasn't looked the same to me this season even though he's catching allot of TDs. His yardage has been somewhat pedestrian.

As for a #2 rb, I have several good options in Riddick and Crowell. Hyde hasn't lasted a full season yet and with the change in QB, I wonder how it will affect him.

Lastly, a starting lineup of Brady, Le'Veon, Riddick, Antonio, OBJ, Graham, Shephard or Williams sounds really good to me. But I can do it on name value alone.

I agree with you that he's been playing well. The way I'm thinking about it is this, Graham is a huge upgrade over Pitta (if Graham plays like he has the last 2 weeks) and on paper, OBJ is slightly better than Jordy. Jordy hasn't looked the same to me this season even though he's catching allot of TDs. His yardage has been somewhat pedestrian.

As for a #2 rb, I have several good options in Riddick and Crowell. Hyde hasn't lasted a full season yet and with the change in QB, I wonder how it will affect him.

Lastly, a starting lineup of Brady, Le'Veon, Riddick, Antonio, OBJ, Graham, Shephard or Williams sounds really good to me. But I can do it on name value alone.

That's good analogy but have to think of this in regards to your #2 RB Spot.

Riddick is dependent on Rec's and the Lions do NOT trust him between the tackles, so he will be losing snaps and touches to Washington, and or Forsett. Take that into consideration. He will be more of a flex play then a solid RB2 going forward.

Crowell has been good, but his schedule is pretty tough going forward, and we saw last week exactly what can happen when he's put into a situation where they can't establish the run and stay with the run (just 13-22 and 5pts in PPR).

Also with the addition of KAP I think that helps Hyde more then hurt him. KAP is far superior as a runner then Gabbert was/is. That will only help Hyde with all of those zone read run plays SF like's to use.

Edited by GangGreenLantern

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back