[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Should I make this trade-Murray for Bills?

This is my first season in fantasy and my opponent this week has offered me L. Murray for the Buffalo Bills, but I really need a win this week, so I'm hesitant to trade with him.

My roster is:

QB-Brady

RB-L.Miller

RB-D.Washington (or i could B.Powell)

WR-A.Brown

WR-J.Edelman

TE-G.Olson

Flex-Marvin Jones

Kicker-A.Vinatieri

Def-Bills (I also have Seahawks on my bench fyi)

His roster is:

QB-D.Brees

RB-J.Charles

RB-L.Bell (Murray is on his bench fyi)

WR-T.Hilton

WR-O.Beckham

TE-J.Graham

Flex-A.Cooper

Kicker-B.McManus

Def-Rams

Any advice at all? What should I do? Please and Thank You! ?

Hey Lantern,

My Gurley for his Fitz and Johnathan Stewart or James White? Which is better?

In Major need of WR help. Does this trade improve my team? This is .5 PPR 12 team. Hoping Forte gets his manure together.

QB: Luck

RBs: DJ, Gurley, Forte, Gio, Powell

WRs: Cooper, Crowder, Floyd, Meredith, Coleman (IR)

TE: Kelce

K: Gostkowski

D: Rams

My Gurley for his Fitz and Johnathan Stewart.

Edited by bmatt10

Hey GangGreen,

Someone picked up Chris Ivory again before I did, so I picked up Devontae Booker. Should I keep him stashed and flex Julius Thomas this week? (remember receiving yards in my league are 2/3 what rushing yards are worth). Or should I take a chance and flex Devontae Booker? Too soon?

Also, start Carson Wentz over Kirk Cousins? They're playing each other.

I'm in a ppr dynasty league start 2 rb, 3 wr, and an off flex (qb,rb,wr,te)

My current rbs are freeman, coleman, miller and mccoy

My current wr are cooper, d. Thomas, cooks, maclin, floyd, dorsett and enunwa.

I've got an offer of leveon Bell for mccoy and cooper. Is this too muchard? Is damaging my wr worth upgrading to Bell? Leaning toward doing it but wanted to get some insight. Thanks

16-team full PPR league. My team is first in signature. Guy really needs a starting RB (which I know will leave my RB group razor thin, but willing to possibly take the chance):

I give: Dalton, D. Parker, Matt Jones

I get: Rivers, Dez

WW RB pickups: Asiata, DeAndre Washington, D. Lewis, Gillislee, Blue, McCluster, Perkins

Should I do this trade? I've already lost Allen and Woodhead to injury, so I'm thinking I've hit my injury quota for the year. As long as C-Mike and D. Murray stay healthy, I'm okay.

Should I make this trade-Murray for Bills?

This is my first season in fantasy and my opponent this week has offered me L. Murray for the Buffalo Bills, but I really need a win this week, so I'm hesitant to trade with him.

My roster is:

QB-Brady

RB-L.Miller

RB-D.Washington (or i could B.Powell)

WR-A.Brown

WR-J.Edelman

TE-G.Olson

Flex-Marvin Jones

Kicker-A.Vinatieri

Def-Bills (I also have Seahawks on my bench fyi)

His roster is:

QB-D.Brees

RB-J.Charles

RB-L.Bell (Murray is on his bench fyi)

WR-T.Hilton

WR-O.Beckham

TE-J.Graham

Flex-A.Cooper

Kicker-B.McManus

Def-Rams

Any advice at all? What should I do? Please and Thank You!

I assume that's DeAndre Washington you have. Since you have the Seahawks and their coming off their bye already you could sell the Bills (I never keep 2 DST's when I have a top unit), and get Murray. This would allow you to have 2 of the 3 guys in Oakland, although to me I wouldn't want any of them due to the RBBC issue and with 3 guys.

Hey Lantern,

My Gurley for his Fitz and Johnathan Stewart or James White? Which is better?

In Major need of WR help. Does this trade improve my team? This is .5 PPR 12 team. Hoping Forte gets his manure together.

QB: Luck

RBs: DJ, Gurley, Forte, Gio, Powell

WRs: Cooper, Crowder, Floyd, Meredith, Coleman (IR)

TE: Kelce

K: Gostkowski

D: Rams

My Gurley for his Fitz and Johnathan Stewart.

Hey Bmatt,

I wouldn't do that until you see how Stewart is, the dude is ALWAYS dealing with some sort of soft tissue injury. Getting Fitz is a nice piece but if Stewart remains sidelined like usual you just gave Gurley away.

Edited by GangGreenLantern

Hey GangGreen,

Someone picked up Chris Ivory again before I did, so I picked up Devontae Booker. Should I keep him stashed and flex Julius Thomas this week? (remember receiving yards in my league are 2/3 what rushing yards are worth). Or should I take a chance and flex Devontae Booker? Too soon?

Also, start Carson Wentz over Kirk Cousins? They're playing each other.

hey Jay,

Booker is definitely a guy to stash, you should probably try to sell him to the CJ owner. Vs SD it might be worth flexing him. He got almost as many touches as CJ last week.

Start Wentz over Cousins.

• Like 1

I'm in a ppr dynasty league start 2 rb, 3 wr, and an off flex (qb,rb,wr,te)

My current rbs are freeman, coleman, miller and mccoy

My current wr are cooper, d. Thomas, cooks, maclin, floyd, dorsett and enunwa.

I've got an offer of leveon Bell for mccoy and cooper. Is this too muchard? Is damaging my wr worth upgrading to Bell? Leaning toward doing it but wanted to get some insight. Thanks

I would do that in a second. Bell is a monster, esp in PPR. You still have DT, Maclin, Cooks as top guys, and Enunwa should get a ton of looks now that Decker is done for the season.

16-team full PPR league. My team is first in signature. Guy really needs a starting RB (which I know will leave my RB group razor thin, but willing to possibly take the chance):

I give: Dalton, D. Parker, Matt Jones

I get: Rivers, Dez

WW RB pickups: Asiata, DeAndre Washington, D. Lewis, Gillislee, Blue, McCluster, Perkins

Should I do this trade? I've already lost Allen and Woodhead to injury, so I'm thinking I've hit my injury quota for the year. As long as C-Mike and D. Murray stay healthy, I'm okay.

If Dez comes back healthy that's a good deal, but like you mentioned would leave you real thin. You would also need to grab someone esp to cover Murray's bye week.

Rivers is solid and an every week start except the next 2 out of 3 weeks. Denver this week, Denver in week 8. Would not start him either week.

My team is in my SIG and this is a big 16 team league With roster limitations like can only have max 4 WRs and max 3 RBs unless ofc they are on IR spot. I need upgrading at WR this team originally asked me if I was interested in Snead I was and then asked me what

I'd be willing to give up in a deal (not just for Snead but Fitzgerald or J. Nelson) I told him I'd consider trading CJ Anderson for Fitzgerald or Nelson.

I know that leaves me thin at RB but I'm really liking C. Mike and with Rawls as a backup and potential K. Dixon I'll take my chances.I think I could get Snead for less than Fitzgerald or Jordy so help me make an offer. Here is his team:

QB-M. Mariota

RB-M. Gordon, S. Ware, C. Artis-Payne

WR-W. Snead, L. Fitzgerald, J. Nelson

TE-Gronk, Reed

D/ST-Giants, Chargers

Hey guys little advice needed, do I pull the trigger on AROB for Baldwin and tevin Coleman? 1pt Ppr league start 3 WRs and two flexes (WR/TE and WR/RB) and two Rbs

I got

Qb: brady

WR: cooper,A.Brown,Baldwin,Pryor,Michael Thomas

RB: freeman,m.gordon,latavius,j.Richard

TE:Bennett

Only part I don't like about the trade is giving up my handcuff tonfreeman but how long can Coleman sustain these numbers with 10-12 tocuhes?? Thanks

My team is in my SIG and this is a big 16 team league With roster limitations like can only have max 4 WRs and max 3 RBs unless ofc they are on IR spot. I need upgrading at WR this team originally asked me if I was interested in Snead I was and then asked me what

I'd be willing to give up in a deal (not just for Snead but Fitzgerald or J. Nelson) I told him I'd consider trading CJ Anderson for Fitzgerald or Nelson.

I know that leaves me thin at RB but I'm really liking C. Mike and with Rawls as a backup and potential K. Dixon I'll take my chances.I think I could get Snead for less than Fitzgerald or Jordy so help me make an offer. Here is his team:

QB-M. Mariota

RB-M. Gordon, S. Ware, C. Artis-Payne

WR-W. Snead, L. Fitzgerald, J. Nelson

TE-Gronk, Reed

D/ST-Giants, Chargers

You're gambling on Dixon big time, but you're also in need of WR help. If you trade CJ you have to get Jordy.

You also need to hit the WW and try and grab someone worth while.

Hey guys little advice needed, do I pull the trigger on AROB for Baldwin and tevin Coleman? 1pt Ppr league start 3 WRs and two flexes (WR/TE and WR/RB) and two Rbs

I got

Qb: brady

WR: cooper,A.Brown,Baldwin,Pryor,Michael Thomas

RB: freeman,m.gordon,latavius,j.Richard

TE:Bennett

Only part I don't like about the trade is giving up my handcuff tonfreeman but how long can Coleman sustain these numbers with 10-12 tocuhes?? Thanks

Thats a lot to give up for Arob.

You're gambling on Dixon big time, but you're also in need of WR help. If you trade CJ you have to get Jordy.

You also need to hit the WW and try and grab someone worth while.

True but id also have Edelman, Crabtree, Jordy, Floyd, & Moncrief (when he comes back I'd drop or trade Floyd to make room.

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back