[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Here is my team:

QB: Tom Brady, Andrew Luck

RB: LeSean McCoy, Tevin Coleman, Jerick Mckinnon, Thomas Rawls, Gio Bernard

WR: Brandon Marshall, Julian Edelman, Will Fuller, Golden Tate

TE: Gronk

Do you think it's a bad idea having so many Patriots on my team? I'm looking into seeing what kind of value I could get back from trading Luck/Edelman or a different combination but I'm also wondering if it's worth holding onto Luck for week 9? (Brady, Edelman, Gronk, Fuller, Bernard on bye). What do you think?

Any/all advice appreciated. Thanks!

In a 0.5 ppr and 0.5 point per target dynasty league. Start 2 rb, 3 wr and a flex(qb,rb,wr,te)

My current roster is

Qb-luck

Rb-Miller, freeman, coleman, mccoy

Wr-cooper, cooks, d. Thomas, maclin, enunwa, floyd, dorsett

Te-gronk

He offered me Michael, Doug martin, hopkins and walker for gronk, miller, freeman and cooper, which I feel is too much and not even considering. But is Miller and cooper for hopkins and michael a better deal or stick with what I have. He also has allen robinson but would cost more

traded Hilton and Kerley (my drop) for Nuk and Stewart... Main reason I did this is I have no current backs available to play week 8 on Bell's off week and nothing on waiver wire... Hard league to trade in...

How bad is this trade for me?

Not terrible, Hilton has been on Fire and Nuke not so much but I think both of those trends level out. You got Stewart for Kerley, if you need a Rb then you had to do something.

Here is my team:

QB: Tom Brady, Andrew Luck

RB: LeSean McCoy, Tevin Coleman, Jerick Mckinnon, Thomas Rawls, Gio Bernard

WR: Brandon Marshall, Julian Edelman, Will Fuller, Golden Tate

TE: Gronk

Do you think it's a bad idea having so many Patriots on my team? I'm looking into seeing what kind of value I could get back from trading Luck/Edelman or a different combination but I'm also wondering if it's worth holding onto Luck for week 9? (Brady, Edelman, Gronk, Fuller, Bernard on bye). What do you think?

Any/all advice appreciated. Thanks!

Yeah having any combination of players on one bye week is always tough. You should look to flip one, also don't be worried about Luck for week 9 if you can get great value. You can always grab a QB for that week.

Should I trade away Brees, T Coleman, Diggs, for Hopkins, Wilson, Graham?

Current roster: brady, Brees

Ingram, charles, ware, foster, T coleman, yeldon

Antonio, baldwin, diggs

Gates, Henry

1 PPR, 12 team

So I'm basically trading away t coleman for hopkins and graham. So does hopkins outscore t Coleman? Graham is looking solid.

Edited by BradleyM
  • Like 1

What do you think about Miller + OBJ for Antonio Brown? Do you think that's paying too much?

Also, who would you rather have, Gordon or Charles?

With your RB's and how bleh Miller has been (OBJ for that matter too) I would do that trade in a heartbeat.

Hard to say until we see what Charles has this season, won't know till we see him out there. Is he still explosive, still has his long speed, cutting, what kind of workload will he get? All questions we wont know till we see it

In a 0.5 ppr and 0.5 point per target dynasty league. Start 2 rb, 3 wr and a flex(qb,rb,wr,te)

My current roster is

Qb-luck

Rb-Miller, freeman, coleman, mccoy

Wr-cooper, cooks, d. Thomas, maclin, enunwa, floyd, dorsett

Te-gronk

He offered me Michael, Doug martin, hopkins and walker for gronk, miller, freeman and cooper, which I feel is too much and not even considering. But is Miller and cooper for hopkins and michael a better deal or stick with what I have. He also has allen robinson but would cost more

Thats way to many guys involved and a complete over haul of your team. I never like to make trades including 8 players. Miller+Cooper for Michael+Nuke is more stream line. I would hold on to what you have and see if Miller can turn the corner

Thanks again for your time and assistance. Much appreciated.

Please help me fill my WR3 and Flex positions. Standard scoring.

Pick 2:

Darren Sproles @ Washington

Sammie Coates @ Miami

DeSean Jackson vs Eagles

Hey Dcat - Anytime

I would go with Sproles and Coates (if he plays obviously) I hate trying to guess when Djax will decide to have a good game.

Edited by GangGreenLantern

With your RB's and how bleh Miller has been (OBJ for that matter too) I would do that trade in a heartbeat.

Hard to say until we see what Charles has this season, won't know till we see him out there. Is he still explosive, still has his long speed, cutting, what kind of workload will he get? All questions we wont know till we see it

Yeah I agree about Charles

Now let's say both Miller and OBJ go for 100 and a TD tomorrow. Would you then think offering both for Brown next week is too much?

Yeah I agree about Charles

Now let's say both Miller and OBJ go for 100 and a TD tomorrow. Would you then think offering both for Brown next week is too much?

That very well could happen but with your RBs are you even playing Miller? Look at what Brown does every week, 22,22, 22,36, I mean the guy is as good as it gets.

Flex and 2nd RB out of these.......Spencer Ware vs Oakland ( and J Charles!), Deandre Washington vs KC, Rainey, Perkins VS Baltimore, Wendell Smallwood VS Redskins, Enunwa vs Cardinals. A plethora of bad choices, but I need 2 out of this group. Thanks

Edited by Scorcher

That very well could happen but with your RBs are you even playing Miller? Look at what Brown does every week, 22,22, 22,36, I mean the guy is as good as it gets.

Well if Miller were to pick it up I'd play him but as of right now he is not going to play. I do have bye week problems though where he will help out.

Another problem for me is risk. If Ben were to go down I'd lose both Ben and Brown. But I do agree Brown is just in a world of his own and this deal would probably help me.

Full point PPR league. Bonus for yardage, 40+yd completions and TDs.

Hopkins home v. Ind.

Cooper home v. KC

Coates @Mia.

I think this is closer then it looks. I'm thinking Hopkins and Coates. Last week I went Coates and Cooper and that worked.

I need two.

Hi GangGreenLantern. Do you think you could help package a deal for me to help me get Marvin jones?

My team is up to date on my signature and what he has is as following:

QB: Philip Rivers

WR: Marvin Jones / Emanual Sanders (Already played this week.) Travis Benjamin

RB: Todd Gurley / Devonte Freeman

TE: Dwayne Allen / Dennis Pitta

Bench: Tyler Eifert / Randall Cobb / Frank Gore / Terrelle Pryor Sr. / Sammie Coates / Andrew Luck

Any idea on what I could possibly propose to the user to acquire Marvin jones?

OR is he not worth pursuing and I should stick with what I have?

Thanks so much. You're the boss man.

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back