[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I love football, I love helping others so ask away!

Mikexchoi

Nice of you to do this

Need 2 flexes: duke johnson, dontrelle inman, jalen richard, sterling shepard

Full point PPR

(Im starting eli manning fyi)

Then I would go Sterling Shepard and Inman! Shepard has a great matchup against a weak GB secondary (especially wth Sam Shields out) and Inman has had his targets go up this season and he's going up against the Oak. Richard will only get around 15 carries and Duke has limited upside IMO. I was high on him before the season but Crowell has blown up and reduced his impact.

Help please.... I am in a 10 player ppr league. I am from the uk playing against 9 seasoned fantasy players from the US. Don't ask me how but I am 4-0. However this is my team...Brady , Ingram, Michael, green, Landry, reed, m Jones, ARI d/st, cantanzaro... Bench Stafford, Shepard, a foster, l Murray, ertz , d Washington, t west. I think that I am light at RB as Murray is going backwards and foster is injury prone. Would you trade Brady and m Jones away and try and get d Murray and I Crowell or stick with what I have. The player also has D Johnson , what would you offer? Or is there a player you would try to get? Thank you for your time in advance.

That's great to hear that you've started off strong. I like to follow the old saying, "if It ain't broke don't fix it." But with CMike as your secondary RB you're on borrowed time until Rawls returns and soaks up some carries. I would make that trade if you could swing it with Brady and Jones. Those two are some great pieces you're giving up but you do need depth at RB. If you could pull off that trade I would immediately look to trade both foster and Murray for an okay WR for depth. Also right now is the wrong time to trade for David Johnson unless you want to sell the farm. Haha

League is 1/2 PPR. Who should I start Jacquizz Rodgers or Bilal Powell? Thank you.

It would have to Rodgers because he's the one that's going to get most of the touches. That Carolina D isn't that scary anymore and Rodgers is a pretty good receiver out of the backfield.

Given my current roster what would be a solid trade for D.Hopkins without giving up Antonio brown or Eliot? Thanks.

Depends on what the guy needs. Hopkins value is pretty low right now and I don't expect to stay this low so send some offers out with Gio and Benjamin. Probably won't do but start the talks going.

I am in a 10 team PPR league. I started David Johnson at RB1 and I am starting Jordan Howard at RB2. I started Larry Fitzgerald at WR and I am starting Brandon Marshall at WR. That leaves me with either Steve Smith or Zeke Elliott at the flex tomorrow. What do you think?

• Like 1

So I picked Fozzy Whitaker and Jacquizz Rodgers after Doug Martin and Charles Sims got injured on my team. Traded Darkwa to get Jacquizz. Who should I start this week? And if Sims is able to play, should I risk playing him?

Standard League

• Like 1

few line-up questions

Phillip Rivers vs Oak or Matt Stafford vs Philly

Victor Cruz vs GB or D. Amendola vs Cle

Eli Manning vs GB or Matt Ryan vs Denver

Standard league

Rivers vs Oak. Philly D hasn't allowed a passing TD this season...

Victor Cruz vs GB. The GB secondary is really bad and they lost sam shields this week. Also just too many receivers in NE with Edelman, Gronk, Hogan and White.

Eli Manning vs GB because of the above.

I am in a 10 team PPR league. I started David Johnson at RB1 and I am starting Jordan Howard at RB2. I started Larry Fitzgerald at WR and I am starting Brandon Marshall at WR. That leaves me with either Steve Smith or Zeke Elliott at the flex tomorrow. What do you think?

You have to go with Zeke on this one. They are gonna run more to make it easier on Dak because they'll be going up against one of the better defenses they've seen this season.

Riddick against PHI (I have sims who's out)

Enunwa against PITT (decker' s out)

In the flex position. Standard.

Thanks!

I would go Enunwa against Pitt. Phi has the faster linebackers to cover running backs coming out on routes.

Enunwa is locked in for targets this week and Pitt hasn't shown it can absolutely shut down the pass.

So I picked Fozzy Whitaker and Jacquizz Rodgers after Doug Martin and Charles Sims got injured on my team. Traded Darkwa to get Jacquizz. Who should I start this week? And if Sims is able to play, should I risk playing him?

Standard League

I would start Jacquizz Rodgers because of the opportunity he has before him. He is a decent pass catcher too so it will allow him to gain yards outside of just rushing.

• Like 1

Hey Mike, I'm off to a horrible start against my opponent this week who had both David Johnson and Hyde haha(PPR League)...so I need to get lucky and hit big.

My starting lineup looks like;

Cousins

West

Lamar Miller

OBJ

Julio

TE- Cameron Brate

Flex - Amari Cooper

Vikings D

Mason Crosby

I'm leery about both Cousins and Lamar Miller, only because he is facing a Vikings D..and I haven't seen a stud do well against them this season.

Should I keep Miller in, or plug in James White? I also have the options of DeAndre Washington and Jaquizz Rodgers.

At QB, I'll probably roll with Cousins because the only other options are Joe Flacco and Brian Hoyer.

What do you think? This is PPR btw. Thanks man.

Jay Cutler: Is he worth a stash on a 16 team dynasty league? Or should I finally drop him and let him be someone else's headache?

Cam Newton: How long is he going to be out? Just this week right?

I need help at RB, so is Bobby Rainey a good pickup in a 16 team dynasty league with deep rosters and slim waivers.

Thanks in advance!

I need help picking a RB this week... standard scoring league

G. Bernard @ DAL

W. Smallwood @ DET

R. Mathews @ DET

C. Artis-Payne vs TB

J. Richard vs SD

Fozzy Wittaker vs TB

Currently have Bernard starting, but Cinci has been leaning more and more to Hill, I like the matchup the Eagles backs have with Detroit but I am not sure if Mathews is going to be the go to back either I have a feeling Smallwood might be the future starter there. CAP and Fozzy might get the ball more with Newton out, I think I like Fozzy over CAP. Richard is a clear backup to Washington so who knows how many touches he will get.

Thank you!!