[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I love football, I love helping others so ask away!

Mikexchoi

I personally like Dixon more out of those three but it might take a few weeks before he becomes really trustworthy, fantasywise. Smallwood looks good too but there is a logjam i Philly right now. I can see Baltimore allowing Dixon to do more than Philly allowing Smallwood to just take over for Mathews and Sproles.

As always, thank you!

• Like 1

Thanks so much for help with the Sims/Washington quandary.

Another question for you:

For each league, which 3 RBs would you start? I'm deep at RB in both, so I always flex an RB, but in my PPR league they're just not producing like they should and they always score about the same amount every week.

League 1: (.5 PPR) Which 3?

Miller @ MN

Riddick vs PHI

Mathews @ DET

West vs WASH

Duke Jr. vs NE

Blount @ CLE

League 2: (std) Which 3?

Miller

CJ (definitely starting)

Blount

Hill

Thanks!

My Team: Histeam

Stafford R Wilson/A dalton

J Jones OBJ

M Jones Jr Q Enunwa

L Bell L Blount

E Lacy R Mathews

J Howard A Jeffrey

F Gore M Wallace

S Shepard T Yeldon

E Decker D Bryant

S Ware J Stewart

R Cobb

I want Odell from a guy he offered my eddie lacy for his OBJ, should I do this? .5point ppr, 10 team league.

I want to counter with Lacy/Shepard for OBJ/Yeldon ? which should I do? I want to add shepard in the trade because I don't need two NYG WRs.

Help me make a trade! thanks !!!

I have a slew of RBs on my bench and am looking to upgrade at TE. I have Pitta as my starting TE but Cameron Brate is available.

Brate is on bye next week so I don't want to drop Pitta.

Would you drop Bernard to get Brate?

My bench RBs are Bernard, Washington (Oak), Riddick, Jones, Dixon and Crowell

If I pick up D. Washington (Oakland), do I start him over Shepard at flex?

Team:

QBs (2): Tannehil, T. Taylor

RBs: J. Howard, J. McKinnon, J. Charles, Gio, Mathews

WRs: Jordy, AJ Green, A. Robinson, S. Shepard

TEs: Walker, Graham, Rudolph

D: Vikings

K: D. Hopkins

FYI: I'm stashing the TEs because I was able to pick them up and it's a 2 QB league so the only starters that are available on waiver are Kessler and Keenum. I'd like to use one of the TEs for trade bait in a deal to get a better QB.

Edited by Vikings>Packers

Thanks so much for help with the Sims/Washington quandary.

Another question for you:

For each league, which 3 RBs would you start? I'm deep at RB in both, so I always flex an RB, but in my PPR league they're just not producing like they should and they always score about the same amount every week.

League 1: (.5 PPR) Which 3?

Miller @ MN

Riddick vs PHI

Mathews @ DET

West vs WASH

Duke Jr. vs NE

Blount @ CLE

League 2: (std) Which 3?

Miller

CJ (definitely starting)

Blount

Hill

Thanks!

League 1

Blount (Juicy matchup against Cleveland)

West (Good matchup with Washington while Dixon will be on a snap count)

Miller (Min is great at stopping the run but they actually allow some decent receiving yards for RBs. I will be playing him myself, albeit, because I have no other choices with the bye weeks)

League 2

CJ

Blount

Miller

Is devonta freeman worth letting go for edelman or gronk? which would be a better option for the rest of the year.

Depends on your needs. If you have a top 5 TE (Reed, Kelce, Rudolph, Walker) then I don't think you need to go for gronk especially cuz it's taking him forever to be 100%. Edelman will be really see a boost in production with brady back and if you're okay at RB i would make that trade but maybe add some other piece to it.

10 man ppr league ESPN

LU

Matt Stafford/Wentz

McCoy/McKinnon/Foster

Julio/Jordy/Alshon/MarvinJ/Decker

Graham/Ertz

I do think Jimmy is back to his old self. but i would like to have that rodgers/jordy combo. I however would be making his team SIGNIFICANTLY better. (he has Brady as well)

would you do this trade?

JGraham for Rodgers (Aaron)

Edited by avion16

I have Green and Marshall for my WR 1&2. Do I stream Dalton or Fitzpatrick this week?

CIN @ DAL

NYJ @ PIT

Fitzpatrick has thrown 10 INTs in four games and 9 in the last two... i would go with Dalton. Hopefully, Eifert plays which would help with the redzone problems.

My Team: Histeam

Stafford R Wilson/A dalton

J Jones OBJ

M Jones Jr Q Enunwa

L Bell L Blount

E Lacy R Mathews

J Howard A Jeffrey

F Gore M Wallace

S Shepard T Yeldon

E Decker D Bryant

S Ware J Stewart

R Cobb

I want Odell from a guy he offered my eddie lacy for his OBJ, should I do this? .5point ppr, 10 team league.

I want to counter with Lacy/Shepard for OBJ/Yeldon ? which should I do? I want to add shepard in the trade because I don't need two NYG WRs.

Help me make a trade! thanks !!!

I like the first trade more than the counter. Yeldon has a low floor, as you've seen in weeks 2 & 3, while shepard can get you more in another trade. he just had a low scoring week 4 cuz he played that scary min defense.

Mike would you rather go cardinals D or steelers D this week?

Cardinals play at 49ers with you Palmer

Steelers play at home vets jets

The defense is will have to be on the field a lot with Stanton at QB. That usually doesn't bode well for any Defense. The steelers go up against a qb that has thrown 9 picks in the last two games.... i would take Pitt.

I have a slew of RBs on my bench and am looking to upgrade at TE. I have Pitta as my starting TE but Cameron Brate is available.

Brate is on bye next week so I don't want to drop Pitta.

Would you drop Bernard to get Brate?

My bench RBs are Bernard, Washington (Oak), Riddick, Jones, Dixon and Crowell

No, don't drop Gio. Brate is only as good as his QB and Winston has been the epitome of inconsistency. I would rather pair Gio with someone else and try and pick up Brate afterwards.

If I pick up D. Washington (Oakland), do I start him over Shepard at flex?

Team:

QBs (2): Tannehil, T. Taylor

RBs: J. Howard, J. McKinnon, J. Charles, Gio, Mathews

WRs: Jordy, AJ Green, A. Robinson, S. Shepard

TEs: Walker, Graham, Rudolph

D: Vikings

K: D. Hopkins

FYI: I'm stashing the TEs because I was able to pick them up and it's a 2 QB league so the only starters that are available on waiver are Kessler and Keenum. I'd like to use one of the TEs for trade bait in a deal to get a better QB.

I'm all for stockpiling for trades. I would keep Sterling because Washington will still be splitting carries with Richard. Also, the GB isn't that great either. They don't have the personal to smother 3 Giants receivers and their pass rush hasn't looked great either. This game will be a shootout and there will be plenty of looks to go around.

Edited by Mikexchoi

PPR, 1pt every 10 yards, 6pys per to.

I would get..
Terrence West and J Edelman

He gets...
I Crowell

12 team league, my other rbs are lacy, c Michael, crowell. My wrs are sanders, Wallace, Tera Benjamin, m Thomas, the Williams and R woods.
Thanks

10 man ppr league ESPN

LU

Matt Stafford/Wentz

McCoy/McKinnon/Foster

Julio/Jordy/Alshon/MarvinJ/Decker

Graham/Ertz

I do think Jimmy is back to his old self. but i would like to have that rodgers/jordy combo. I however would be making his team SIGNIFICANTLY better. (he has Brady as well)

would you do this trade?

JGraham for Rodgers (Aaron)

sorry i'm a little confused by this. who are you giving up and who are you getting?

PPR, 1pt every 10 yards, 6pys per to.

I would get..

Terrence West and J Edelman

He gets...

I Crowell

12 team league, my other rbs are lacy, c Michael, crowell. My wrs are sanders, Wallace, Tera Benjamin, m Thomas, the Williams and R woods.

Thanks

I would do this mostly because you need some better WR depth. West has a chance to stick in the starting lineup but that doesn't look like it's going to happen. Edelman would, by far, be your best WR. However, just know that in a month, CMike will be sucked back into the conversation of RBBC with Rawls. Crowell has been balling out lately and Hue Jackson loves to run the ball. But if you're not in the top 4 of your league, I would take this trade to improve a weaker position on your team. Can you pair another WR for a better RB than West?

• Like 1

Hey, thanks in advance for your help! I have Andrew Luck as my starting QB but he has looked terrible through the first 3 quarters of football the last few weeks. I picked up Wentz for some insurance. Am I insane to even consider starting Wentz over Luck given Wentz' favorable matchup with the Lions?

Hey, thanks in advance for your help! I have Andrew Luck as my starting QB but he has looked terrible through the first 3 quarters of football the last few weeks. I picked up Wentz for some insurance. Am I insane to even consider starting Wentz over Luck given Wentz' favorable matchup with the Lions?

You're not crazy for wanting to start Wentz but I would stick with Luck because I think he has the higher ceiling for sure. But his floor can be pretty low. But if you want a safe 16-20 points Wentz would be the guy.

I made a trade... Would you mind rating it for me?

I trade . . .

L.Bell & E.Sanders & D.Pitta

I get . . .

Antonio Brown & LMccoy & W.tye

PPR League

Edited by Aegysoi