[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I love football, I love helping others so ask away!

Mikexchoi

I have Gordon, I'm probably gonna drop. The only interesting waiver add is Coleman because he got dropped yesterday before the news broke. You think Coleman is worth the stash until he returns? We can only have 5 WRs on roster. We start 2 WR and 3 Flex.

My current WRs: Hopkins, Decker, Marv Jones, Dorsett, Gordon

Having a tough time choosing rbs and flex this week. For wrs I have julio and odell starting, high draft picks I got to play them, here is hoping for a good week. As for rbs and flex I have:

Miller vs TEN

Mccoy vs NE

Crowell vs WAS

Djax vs CLE

Diggs vs NYG

Fitzgerald vs LA

Figure Mccoy will do fine. Miller is worrying me and TEN has been good against the run. Crowell is up against WAS but I find it hard to believe in a CLE rb. Plus a lot of his yards came on one big play. And the 3 wrs are all good but can't make up my mind who to go with it like them all. I'd say djax has the best match up, diggs has shown some great skill but bradford and that terrible oline, ando Fitz is getting old and afraid he might lose out to brown now that he is back and going. Any ideas?

I'm looking to upgrade my RB's.

Currently have D.Johnson, D.Murray, C.Thompson, J.White and D.Lewis.

Who should I target and what kind of offer?

Trade bait would be Siemian, A.Smith, Sanders, Parker, Tate, White, Thompson, Dorsett, T.Taylor.

PPR start 2QBs, 3WRs, 3RBs, 1TE

Thanks in advance.

1. Start Rudolph or Thomas?

2. Trade Murray now or wait?

I think I need to get a Top 15 WR without giving up Landry, Maclin, or Cobb

What should I package to get one? I can provide teams that could use an RB

trying to package Murray and Decker

What/who should I target?

3. Play Riddick this week, trade him next week?

What/who should I target?

1. If it's Julius Thomas I say start Rudolph going up against the Giants. But if Thomas plays he could be useful against the colts.

2. I say keep Murray a bit longer and let him build more value. He looks good and I wouldn't mind holding him if I had him. The passing game isn't that strong so they'll look to him.

3. It's tough to get a top 15 for a bunch of scrub players. I would try to pair an RB and Cobb for someone!

Cam Newton for Matt Ryan and Sterling Shepard?

Fairly deep at receiver already in a PPR league so Shepard may free up an additional trade as well.

With pass TD's at 6 points, it feels like this is a good trade. I see Ryan good for 200 Yds and 1-2 TD's minimum every game.

Only thing holding me back is the upside of Cam Newton and his use around the goal line. Panthers inside the 10, it will be Cam passing or QB run.

Thoughts?

The QB margin in the top 10 isn't that big amd Matt Ryan has been pretty good in that high powered offense. But his schedule gets pretty tough and he has a thumb injury, albeit not a serious one. However you can get some value if you trade sterling or even another one of your WR.

The Chiefs D/ST are facing the Steelers who are looking to bounce back after last week's embarrassment. They have Le'Veon Bell returning as well. Should I stick with the Chiefs D/ST or stream one this week?

Waiver Wire options to use:

PIT D/ST vs KC

TEN D/ST vs HOU

TB D/ST vs DEN

JAX D/ST vs IND

IND D/ST vs JAX

ATL D/ST vs CAR

SF D/ST vs DAL

DAL D/ST vs SF

Thanks man!

I might pick up the Pitt D cuz the KC offense isn't that strong. KC doesnt play well, defensively, away from Arrowhead.

10 team standard, QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, Flex, TE, Def, K

Rivers

Cj Anderson, L. Miller, Charles SIms, Riddick, Yeldon

A. Brown, A. Robinson, K. Benjamin, J. Matthews, E. Sanders, P. Dorsett

Pitta, Eiffert (Out)

Eagles (Bye), Chiefs

No Kicker.

I need a kicker and someone has to go or.... I could go with no kicker and take the loss since our league has 8 out of 10 teams go to the playoffs so it isn't like one loss is that bad.

That honestly sounds like a better idea. If you're team is solid and will make the playoffs for sure than I think it's okay to throw a week away.

Hey Mike, here's mine. Thanks a lot for our help.

12-team PPR

My team has been decimated by injuries. As a result My team is a 17 point underdog so I'll likely need to swing for the fences. Thankfully I've got a deep bench but no one that's an obvious start. I need to choose 1RB/1WR/1Flex. Thanks!

RB Jamaal Charles @ PIT

RB Isaiah Crowell @ WSH

RB Orleans Darkwa @ MIN

RB Rashad Jennings @ MIN

WR Sterling Shepard @ MIN

WR Philip Dorsett @ JAX

WR Quincy Enunwa vs SEA

WR John Brown vs LAR

Already starting Ingram and Brandon Marshall.

Hi, I am in a ppr 10 team league and currently have Stafford, Ingram, Michael, green, Landry, reed, m Jones, cardinals and cantanzaro. I have Brady, l Murray, Shepard, A foster and darkwa amongst others on my bench. I am worried about murrays decreasing touches. Would you advise trying to trade him away for lacy this week to a team in need of RBs. Thank you.

That sounds like a really great idea but if a team needs RBs I don't see them giving up an RB like lacy to get one. Murray doesn't look good without the TDs and he has lost a lot of value already.

PPR League: TD-6pts, .1 per yard, 1 per reception

I'm really hurting with my RB's and here are my options. My two top RB's are out for injuries so it leaves me C-Mike, Fozzy Wittiker, Langford, Darkwa and Dixon (Balt). I'm trying to rebuild since nobody in my league likes to trade. Right now, I'm solid with WR's, but really hurting here. I'm starting 3 WR's. Right now, I have C-Mike in and Wittiker. I picked up Dixon in hopes when he comes back, he will be the starter but I'm trying to rebuild. This week, would you start Wittiker over Darkwa?

I have 2 solid QB/WR connections with Roethlisberger/Brown and Wentz/Matthews. Is it worth throwing out one connection to see if anyone will bite with giving me RB's?

That's tough man, but I feel you. CMike would have to start because he's your best option. But I'm your case you definitely need to trade one of them. I would try and see what you could get for Wentz first.

I have Gordon, I'm probably gonna drop. The only interesting waiver add is Coleman because he got dropped yesterday before the news broke. You think Coleman is worth the stash until he returns? We can only have 5 WRs on roster. We start 2 WR and 3 Flex.

My current WRs: Hopkins, Decker, Marv Jones, Dorsett, Gordon

Yes drop Gordon for Coleman if that's you're only option on the Wire.

Having a tough time choosing rbs and flex this week. For wrs I have julio and odell starting, high draft picks I got to play them, here is hoping for a good week. As for rbs and flex I have:

Miller vs TEN

Mccoy vs NE

Crowell vs WAS

Djax vs CLE

Diggs vs NYG

Fitzgerald vs LA

Figure Mccoy will do fine. Miller is worrying me and TEN has been good against the run. Crowell is up against WAS but I find it hard to believe in a CLE rb. Plus a lot of his yards came on one big play. And the 3 wrs are all good but can't make up my mind who to go with it like them all. I'd say djax has the best match up, diggs has shown some great skill but bradford and that terrible oline, ando Fitz is getting old and afraid he might lose out to brown now that he is back and going. Any ideas?

I like McCoy because he the central focus of that offense. Lamar is worth starting because of the volume of touches. Crowell is the type of player who blows up... but when no one plays him hahah he does have an easier matchup but Crowell has a lot going against him. I think they'll be passing more in this game. I would rank Djax against the weak Cleveland D and Diggs because he is the only one besides Rudolph getting the most targets each week! Either one of them should be a solid play this week!

I'm looking to upgrade my RB's.

Currently have D.Johnson, D.Murray, C.Thompson, J.White and D.Lewis.

Who should I target and what kind of offer?

Trade bait would be Siemian, A.Smith, Sanders, Parker, Tate, White, Thompson, Dorsett, T.Taylor.

PPR start 2QBs, 3WRs, 3RBs, 1TE

Thanks in advance.

Sanders would be a great option to trade and you should sell high for someone like Jeremy Hill or Matt Jones. Maybe pair him with someone and see if you could get more. The best trade advice I can give is to just send the offers. As long as they're not insulting, you should get a better idea of how the other managers value their players.

Hey Mike, here's mine. Thanks a lot for our help.

12-team PPR

My team has been decimated by injuries. As a result My team is a 17 point underdog so I'll likely need to swing for the fences. Thankfully I've got a deep bench but no one that's an obvious start. I need to choose 1RB/1WR/1Flex. Thanks!

RB Jamaal Charles @ PIT

RB Isaiah Crowell @ WSH

RB Orleans Darkwa @ MIN

RB Rashad Jennings @ MIN

WR Sterling Shepard @ MIN

WR Philip Dorsett @ JAX

WR Quincy Enunwa vs SEA

WR John Brown vs LAR

Already starting Ingram and Brandon Marshall.

That's tough man! I would go Crowell at your RB2 b/c of his matchup and Sterling Shep at WR1. I know he goes against Min, but Shepard benefits a bunch because so much attention goes to ODB. Also Cruz keeps the defense accountable too so they can't double him either.

Need a RB week 5. Drop Rawls for James White(Brady back) or use Smallwood(hopefully more time), DeandreWash or B Powell? PPR I have aware and Charles on bye with Gordon in my other RB spot.

I would actually with Smallwood depending on Mathews' status. But since your in PPR I think White would be okay but he would be getting any goal line work. I think that defaults to Blount still.

Ok I lost Peterson and pretty much screwed at running back so I need a lot of help (standard league)

RB: Dwayne Washington

RB: DeAngelo Williams

Bench: R. Jennings (Q) likely not playing

R. Mathews (Bye)

K. Dixon (still not healthy)

W. Smallwood (Bye)

Waivers: M. Asiata

C. Thompson

B. Rainey

S. Draughn

F. Whittaker

T. Hightower

L. Dunbar

B. Powell

Not a whole lot to work with but let me know what should I do??

Which TE do i start for draftkings? Jimmy Graham, Dennis Pitta, Eric Ebron, Gary Barnidge, Martellus Bennett, Jacob Tamme, Kyle Rudolph, Coby Fleener, Jesse James, or Zach miller. I was leaning on Bennett believe it or not because i could see the Pats doing 2 TE sets. Any suggestions?