[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I love football, I love helping others so ask away!

Mikexchoi

Considering trading Gurley as his O-line has shown to be completely incapable of blocking anyone.

Give: Gurley & Russell Wilson

Receive: Amari Cooper & Tom Brady

10 team PPR league.

My team:

QB Wilson, Russell

RB Bell, Le'Veon

RB Gurley, Todd

WR Evans, Mike

WR Landry, Jarvis

WR Baldwin, Doug

TE Rudolph, Kyle

K Tucker, Justin

DST CAR

RES Jones, Matt (RB)

RES Coleman, Tevin (RB)

RES Sanders, Emmanuel (WR)

RES Sharpe, Taje (WR)

RES Pitta, Dennis (TE)

RES Tannehill, Ryan (QB)

That seems like a pretty decent trade but that seems to leave you thin at RB. Idk if Brady is that much of an upgrade from WIlson and he should get healthier with the bye week this week. Cooper seems to be getting the ODB bug where the defenses will shut him down allowing Crabtree to come in and take the targets. You're already strong at WR so idk what this would do for you and Sanders seems to be improving.

• Like 1

I lost RBs due to injuries and am horrible at making trades but am desperate for a RB

Any good trades you would do between mine and his teams so I can get a RB?

My team

QB Rivers, Brady

WR OBJ, T Hilton, D Baldwin, T Austin, M Sanu, Enunwa

RB Abdullah, D Martin, Whittaker, Cadet

TE Olsen

Other Team

QB Palmer, Manning

WR Benjamin, Smith, Crowder, Royal, Watkins, Decker

RB Gordon, Coleman, Spiller, D Lewis, McCoy, Gurley, Gordon

TE Gronkowski

Thank you!!

I lost RBs due to injuries and am horrible at making trades but am desperate for a RB

Any good trades you would do between mine and his teams so I can get a RB?

My team

QB Rivers, Brady

WR OBJ, T Hilton, D Baldwin, T Austin, M Sanu, Enunwa

RB Abdullah, D Martin, Whittaker, Cadet

TE Olsen

Other Team

QB Palmer, Manning

WR Benjamin, Smith, Crowder, Royal, Watkins, Decker

RB Gordon, Coleman, Spiller, D Lewis, McCoy, Gurley, Gordon

TE Gronkowski

Thank you!!

I would try and trade OBD for Gordon straight up. I know it sucks to trade your first round pick but his name value holds more than his actual value right now. Gordon has been pretty good getting the TD's this year. He hasn't racked up many yards the last two weeks but where else are the chargers going to go? All of their players are dropping like flies. Or you can try and buy low on Gurley, who will struggle this season but is still the clear #1 RB in LA. But he has a tough schedule so I would try and get Gordon first. Don't give up anything crazy for Gurley if he counters.

Eifert comes back this week and he actually makes a difference in the redzone. However, the Cowboys love to slow the game down with the running game so there won't be as many passes as they'd hope. Flacco's weapons are starting to come together but I like Daltons matchup more. as for Rbs, you're only option would be Hill and Coleman. But I feel like they'll limit him in Denver because of his sickle cell trait. Could you possibly trade Ware to the Charles owner for another RB?

I don't have Ware and he's not available. Here are the top 10 fa RBs on the ww:

Jalen Richard

TJ Yeldon

Chris Thompson

John Kuhn

Wendell Smallwood

Bilal Powell

Robert Turbin

Dwayne Washington

Damien Williams

Shaun Draughn

Much needed help sir!

12 team, 1 PPR, 2 Keepers:

I've gone from first (champ last year) to worst (0-4). Drafting, Freeman, Tate, and Foster made for a HORRIBLE draft this year!

Looking to boost RB by offering up Brown and possibly Freeman or Coleman to a guy who's 1-3 who has Hopkins and Melvin Gordon.

Note: the other owner also has Will Fuller, so my thinking is that this will solve an issue for the both of us, as he would not play Hopkins/Fuller at the same time, nor would I start Freeman/Coleman at the same time (although sadly enough I did last week).

QB - Palmer (probably pickup Jameis or Tyrod off waivers this week)

RB - Freeman, Coleman, Foster, Bernard, James White

WR - Antonio, Landry, Tate (puke sound), Inman, Woods

TE - J. Thomas, A. Gates (H. Henry)

DEF - Eagles

K - Hopkins

Thanks!

Much needed help sir!
12 team, 1 PPR, 2 Keepers:
I've gone from first (champ last year) to worst (0-4). Drafting, Freeman, Tate, and Foster made for a HORRIBLE draft this year!
Looking to boost RB by offering up Brown and possibly Freeman or Coleman to a guy who's 1-3 who has Hopkins and Melvin Gordon.
Note: the other owner also has Will Fuller, so my thinking is that this will solve an issue for the both of us, as he would not play Hopkins/Fuller at the same time, nor would I start Freeman/Coleman at the same time (although sadly enough I did last week).
QB - Palmer (probably pickup Jameis or Tyrod off waivers this week)
RB - Freeman, Coleman, Foster, Bernard, James White
WR - Antonio, Landry, Tate (puke sound), Inman, Woods
TE - J. Thomas, A. Gates (H. Henry)
DEF - Eagles
K - Hopkins
Thanks!

I think you're giving up too much right now. Even though you're 0-4, you don't have to make desperate moves. Hopkins worries me right now because it's not anything crazy that is making him less effective. Fuller coming in has made the passing game more balanced. Also, the Texans are stuck with Brock and he hasn't looked all that impressive.

I would like to upgrade my receiver corpse. I am in a 10 team PPR league. I have David Johnson and Zeke at RB with Jordan Howard on the bench/flex. I have Brandon Marshall, Larry Fitzgerald, Stephon Diggs, Randall Cobb and Devonte Parker.

Do you think Evans and Lacey for Zeke and Fitzgerald would make sense for me?

I would like to upgrade my receiver corpse. I am in a 10 team PPR league. I have David Johnson and Zeke at RB with Jordan Howard on the bench/flex. I have Brandon Marshall, Larry Fitzgerald, Stephon Diggs, Randall Cobb and Devonte Parker.

Do you think Evans and Lacey for Zeke and Fitzgerald would make sense for me?

No way. I think you can et a better receiver if you're giving up a player like Zeke. He's gonna be top 3 RB behind Bell and Johnson. Evans is nice but Winston is too inconsistent to trust Evans on a week to week basis. You need a receiver you can count on weekly for a player like zeke.

I am currently in a 10 team standard scoring espn league (not ppr)

The trade I have been offered is...

Send: Matt Jones, John Brown
Recieve: Ty Hilton, Cole Beasly

My Current Lineup is:
QB: Cam Newton
RB: Ezekial Elliot
RB: Lamar Miller

FLEX: Melvin Gordon
WR: Doug Baldwin
WR: John Brown
TE; Colby Fleener
D/ST: Seahawks
K: Dustin Hopkins

Bench: Sammy Watkins, Josh Gordon, Jeremy Langford, Jordan Howard, Matt jones, Tyrell Williams

I realize I am very heavy on running backs and weak at wide receiver. I took a gamble with watkins and gordon and it proved to be a mistake. I was wondering if anyone had trade advise on the trade that has been offered to me.

I am currently in a 10 team standard scoring espn league (not ppr)

The trade I have been offered is...

Send: Matt Jones, John Brown

Recieve: Ty Hilton, Cole Beasly

My Current Lineup is:

QB: Cam Newton

RB: Ezekial Elliot

RB: Lamar Miller

FLEX: Melvin Gordon

WR: Doug Baldwin

WR: John Brown

TE; Colby Fleener

D/ST: Seahawks

K: Dustin Hopkins

Bench: Sammy Watkins, Josh Gordon, Jeremy Langford, Jordan Howard, Matt jones, Tyrell Williams

I realize I am very heavy on running backs and weak at wide receiver. I took a gamble with watkins and gordon and it proved to be a mistake. I was wondering if anyone had trade advise on the trade that has been offered to me.

I would be okay with that trade. TY is going to do well and you have Rb depth to let Jones go. but brown might be heading back to his old self and will be a target machine while Dak is learning to throw to other receivers not named Witten and Beasley.

That seems like a pretty decent trade but that seems to leave you thin at RB. Idk if Brady is that much of an upgrade from WIlson and he should get healthier with the bye week this week. Cooper seems to be getting the ODB bug where the defenses will shut him down allowing Crabtree to come in and take the targets. You're already strong at WR so idk what this would do for you and Sanders seems to be improving.

Thanks!

Send: Jordan Matthews, Terrance West

Receive: Mike Evans, Kenneth Dixon

Should I take this trade?

My team:

12 team standard yahoo league, Non-PPR

STARTERS

QB Matthew Stafford

WR Allen Robinson

WR Demaryius Thomas

RB Ezekiel Elliott

RB Eddie Lacy

TE Dennis Pitta

W/R/T Charles Sims

K Josh Lambo

DEF Buffalo Bills

BENCH:

QB Matt Ryan

RB Matt Jones, Terrance West

WR Sterling Sheppard, Jordan Matthews

Send: Jordan Matthews, Terrance West

Receive: Mike Evans, Kenneth Dixon

Should I take this trade?

My team:

12 team standard yahoo league, Non-PPR

STARTERS

QB Matthew Stafford

WR Allen Robinson

WR Demaryius Thomas

RB Ezekiel Elliott

RB Eddie Lacy

TE Dennis Pitta

W/R/T Charles Sims

K Josh Lambo

DEF Buffalo Bills

BENCH:

QB Matt Ryan

RB Matt Jones, Terrance West

WR Sterling Sheppard, Jordan Matthews

Yes take that trade! Evans has a higher ceiling that Matthews and Dixon will eventually be the starting back for baltimore. You have Matt jones to cover you so I think you can wait for Dixon to come around.

Edited by Mikexchoi

14 team standard league. Start 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 W/R. Asking mainly because I'm having trouble who to start in FLEX position.

WR: Hilton vs CHI , Parker vs TEN, Cobb vs NYG, Inman @ OAK

RB: Gurley vs BUF, Howard @ IND, McKinnon vs HOU, Gordon @ OAK

Other notable players are on bye weeks. Thanks man!

14 team standard league. Start 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 W/R. Asking mainly because I'm having trouble who to start in FLEX position.

WR: Hilton vs CHI , Parker vs TEN, Cobb vs NYG, Inman @ OAK

RB: Gurley vs BUF, Howard @ IND, McKinnon vs HOU, Gordon @ OAK

Other notable players are on bye weeks. Thanks man!

WR: Hilton, Parker

RB: Gordon, Howard

Flex: McKinnon

I would say Cobb but he's been bad this year with Nelson back. Also, the NYG secondary is decent. Inman is a sneaky play but he is looking for targets behind Benjamin, Williams and now Henry. Rivers has no go to receiver anymore and just goes with the game flow meaning one receiver will be his fav one week and another one will be the next.

As for RB, can you really trust Gurley anymore in that offense? Buffalo does a pretty good job stopping the run and have a better secondary to allow them to stack the box against LA.

• Like 1

Cruz

Coates

Inman

Boldin

Sharpe

Dorsett

Sanu

Hogan

Garcon

I kinda need a WR, should I drop Cousins for any of these guys?

The only ones that I like are Hogan and maybe Cruz. Hogan is more of a risky pick with high upside because of Tom Brady. Hogan has the tools to succeed in a Brady led offense. Cruz is more of the stable ~5 targets for 50-70 yards and a touchdown sprinkled here and there.

I don't think you desperately need a receiver and depending on how the QB situation is in your league, I would drop cousins and just pick up one of these receivers.

Due to injuries I need an rb. Do I take Crowell for Doug Martin? NON PPR

Crowell is actually looking really well but Doug Martin can fetch a little more in return. Especially with Sims hurt and playing the way he has, Martin should return to a full load like before.

Is Mark Ingram a sell high candidate considering the rough matchup he has coming down the pipe? I'm worried the saints will be down by so much that they will be forced to abandon the run.

I actually have the same worry too. Someone in my league is trying to unload Ingram right now but the asking price is so high. I think he'll be better than he was in the beginning of the season. But the tougher schedule and the emergence of Kuhn puts a damper on his upside. If you can get really great value for him I say trade him but don't just give him away!