[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I love football, I love helping others so ask away!

Mikexchoi

Who should I start between:

Tyreek Hill

Brandon Marshall

Eddie Royal

I know Marshall seems like the obvious answer, but this league is set up to give a ton of points for return yards. So far Hill has averaged 30.4 points per game, Royal with 29.0 and Marshall 17.0.

The scoring is as follows:

Receiving = 2 PPR, .15 points per yard, 6 points for receiving TD, 4 points for a 40+ yard TD, 6 points for 50+ yard TD, 3 points for 100-199 receiving game, 5 points for 200+ yard game

Returning = .25 points per yard (both kick and punt), 6 points return TD

Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm leaning towards Marshall (especially with Decker out), but something in me tells me maybe I should start Hill.

Ok I lost Peterson and pretty much screwed at running back so I need a lot of help (standard league)

RB: Dwayne Washington

RB: DeAngelo Williams

Bench: R. Jennings (Q) likely not playing

R. Mathews (Bye)

K. Dixon (still not healthy)

W. Smallwood (Bye)

Waivers: M. Asiata

C. Thompson

B. Rainey

S. Draughn

F. Whittaker

T. Hightower

L. Dunbar

B. Powell

Not a whole lot to work with but let me know what should I do??

Don't like anyone on waivers but what you should do, if you haven't tried already, is to try and trade DWill to the bell owner for another RB. I had Peterson too but I had to find a way to get a decent RB and a few trades later I got Lamar Miller. Not great but still an RB1. Don't think about one trade as the final trade. I traded away most of my RBs to get better WR and then packaged them for RBs.

Which TE do i start for draftkings? Jimmy Graham, Dennis Pitta, Eric Ebron, Gary Barnidge, Martellus Bennett, Jacob Tamme, Kyle Rudolph, Coby Fleener, Jesse James, or Zach miller. I was leaning on Bennett believe it or not because i could see the Pats doing 2 TE sets. Any suggestions?

I would lean towards Graham because of the immobility of Wilson or Rudolph going up against the Giants. Bennett is a good play when Brady gets back because he's the only QB on the roster who knows how to properly use them.

Gary Barnidge or Delanie Walker? Walker is probably not a 100% yet. Is he a risk worth taking?

Standard League.

If you need immediate help barnidge has a slight edge because of his health but hasn't really shown anything this season in the browns offense.

Who should I start between:

Tyreek Hill

Brandon Marshall

Eddie Royal

I know Marshall seems like the obvious answer, but this league is set up to give a ton of points for return yards. So far Hill has averaged 30.4 points per game, Royal with 29.0 and Marshall 17.0.

The scoring is as follows:

Receiving = 2 PPR, .15 points per yard, 6 points for receiving TD, 4 points for a 40+ yard TD, 6 points for 50+ yard TD, 3 points for 100-199 receiving game, 5 points for 200+ yard game

Returning = .25 points per yard (both kick and punt), 6 points return TD

Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm leaning towards Marshall (especially with Decker out), but something in me tells me maybe I should start Hill.

You're right, Marshall is the smart pick and with Dekcer out he is going to be forced some balls but they go up against the Seahawks. Their D isn't as feared as it was but their corners are still physical. Honestly sometimes you just have to go with your gut. Even though I come on here for advice too sometimes people will stick to the better players. Pitts special teams is average so KC should gain more yards on ST

PPR League, need to start 5 of these:

Todd Gurley @ Cardinals

Carlos Hyde vs Cowboys

Julio Jones vs. Panthers

Kelvin Benjamin @ Falcons

Alshon Jeffery vs Lions

Kyle Rudolph vs Giants

Coby Fleener @ Chargers

Right now I have Gurley, Julio, Kelvin, Kyle and Coby, but I'm concerned about leaving Jeffery on the bench. However the Bears are awful and their offense follows suit. I've had thoughts about sitting Gurley and putting in Hyde- however I did that last week and it cost me the game. Thoughts?

Looking for some help at WR2. Debating between Tyrell Williams, Sterling Shepard or Willie Snead. Would love your thoughts.

Current starters are: Cam, Bell, M Gordon, OBJ, J Reed and Jordan Howard at flex.

I personally think Shepard is the play even with that Min defense but with ODB and Cruz, that defense can only do so much to stop the passing attack. And Jennings can't catch so there won't be anything stolen from the RB.

PPR League, need to start 5 of these:

Todd Gurley @ Cardinals

Carlos Hyde vs Cowboys

Julio Jones vs. Panthers

Kelvin Benjamin @ Falcons

Alshon Jeffery vs Lions

Kyle Rudolph vs Giants

Coby Fleener @ Chargers

Right now I have Gurley, Julio, Kelvin, Kyle and Coby, but I'm concerned about leaving Jeffery on the bench. However the Bears are awful and their offense follows suit. I've had thoughts about sitting Gurley and putting in Hyde- however I did that last week and it cost me the game. Thoughts?

When in doubt start your studs. However, I think Julio is a scary play this week because of the panthers Defense.

Posted Today, 10:31 AM

Full point PPR plus bonus for long runs and receptions.

Michael @ Jets or Ware @ Pitt.

Leaning Ware. Charles coming back today probably though.

Charles will replace what West did this week as they ease him back. I would stick with Ware for this week.

I drafted HOU DST, but when Watt went down I picked up Philly DST just in case. Houston didn't do bad yesterday, do I drop one? or just hold onto both to see how they play out?

The Philly D looks really good right now and they just got passed their bye week so they would be the one to keep. When it comes to defense, they usually do better when the offense can keep them off the field and HOU will have a hard time doing that consistently.

Mikexhoic,

8 team standard, I will drop Josh Gordon and will pick up one WR back up for ROS, who will you pick ? Eddie Royal or Quincy Enuma or Mike Thomas or Allen Hurn or John Brown or Golden Tate or B Quick

Thanks.

I'm personally looking at Eddie Royal but I'm in a 10 team league with a thinner wire. Enunwa and Thomas would be the way to go in my opinion. Enunwa seems to get a consistent amount of targets and with Decker out he has a chance to step up. Brown looks good too but with Carson out for a bit I'm not sure he'll be effective with stanton throwing he ball. Bortles is still struggling and he played the colts this week in London and those stats seem to be inflated.