[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Odell Beckham

Nabb

Could be, but I'd say the media fascination with that stuff is on them not on the player. I'm sure other WR practice circus catches in warm ups but don't get put on TV.

Possibly... maybe me being in NY market I am over-exposed to him specifically.

• Like 1

I literally laughed when i saw him drafted 3rd in my league. I wouldnt even have touched him in first 3 rounds. Overated player. Sure he will have a few bug ganes here and there. But hes inconsistent and plays for a sub par offense

I literally laughed when i saw him drafted 3rd in my league. I wouldnt even have touched him in first 3 rounds. Overated player. Sure he will have a few bug ganes here and there. But hes inconsistent and plays for a sub par offense

:fishy:

• Like 1

:whack:

6 posts. Troll flag.

• 2 weeks later...

I probably should have asked this a week ago, but is OBJ a sell high candidate? I mean it seems like Eli amd Shepard are building some chemistry.

Well OBJ is unlikely to be higher after scoring 30 but not sure Shepard is taking much away from him, actually the opposite. He has 69 yards receiving in the past 3 games.

Having him there helps Beckham for me.

I probably should have asked this a week ago, but is OBJ a sell high candidate? I mean it seems like Eli amd Shepard are building some chemistry.

I don't think so. He's only 60 yards behind the receiving leader J. Jones and only 1 less TD than him. I'm keeping him throughout the season.

• Like 1

Building chemistry? Shepard has been crappy the last 3 weeks after a nice start to the season...

Don't even think he's startable at this point.....10 catches for 69 yards --over 3 games.

Agreed that Shepard isn't worth the roster spot anymore.

OBJ has been an oddity. One week his owner was trying to sell him off and nobody was buying. The next he wouldn't consider any trades. And I'm thinking right now he'd trade him for peanuts.