[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LM Cancels Trade Based on One Party wanting out

Wiseman155

Hey all,

the LM in my ESPN PPR League just cancelled a trade in process because the offering party didn't want the trade anymore. That is, the manager that offered the trade.

This seems extremely unfair.

Just want to get your opinion.

Out league is set up so the league can veto a trade if 6 managers vote against the trade. LM has no power to veto trade alone.

Team that offered trade then went and made better deal for same players offered.

Lm never even notified accepting team.

Opinions please?

The accepting manager is about to ruin the league by trading all of the players for pennies so we are in crisis mode.

LM = league manager, like the commish? If the league is in trouble and they canceled the original trade sounds like they are not doing their job or abusing their power to help themselves.

Either way any trade accepted by the two owners and not approved (processed) by the commish without some explanation is complete BS.

Also playing in a league that allows vetos does open you up to all sorts of BS.

Had 1 3 weeks ago where a team offered me brees for eli and lacy and i accepted..and next day he decided he didnt want to do it anymore and convinces 7 teams to veto..long story short i can give 2 manures about this league anymore just gonna toughen it out and be done w league after this year

Edited by robert terni